Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. (3292 Views)

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Most men make it the wife's duty to make him happy but when its actually his duty too to keep her happy.

1. MONEY. As most men know women love money, give them the money they need and they will be indebted to you. When she asks for feeding money don't just shut her down if you don't have it, try explaining to her. When she asks for money to beautify herself give her, cos she is only doing it for you.

2. COMPLIMENT. Humans naturally love when they are complimented.If a woman is not getting any compliment from her husband, she is likely to get it outside. Even if her pancake is not well dressed,tell her "my wife this pancake you rub fine o" she is ready to carry it as it is, let people laugh as long her husband likes it, she is ok.

3. LOVE HER CHILDREN. No woman wants to see her kids in pain cos of lack of love from their father. Pay their school fees when due, take them out, give them good morals.

4. BEDROCK. Make her bed rock. Give it to her where and when she wants it. Hit her G spot. She will glow everyday.

5. LISTEN TO HER. women love to talk, even when no one is listening, most times I know you come back from work tired and probably that is when she wants to tell you about something that happened in the office. Dont just shut her up, pretend to listen at list. You both can lie down and let her talk, hold her, and reply randomly... You can just say "yes... "I know" "its ok" .

6. TELL HER YOUR PROBLEMS. the bible says "he who finds a wife findeth a good thing,and obtaineth favour" . Maybe your boss is troubling you, just tell her, your wife can just go to her quiet place, say " GOD anybody troubling my husband, may he or she never have peace". Favour is obtained.

Feel free to contribute.

4 Likes

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by missmary(f): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
True
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015
u forgot the most important thing :
Feed her the Word Of God !!

2 Likes

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Thank you.. Please tag people.. Thank you. grin
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Toks2008 you inspired me.
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Blossom023:
Most men make it the wife's duty to make him happy but when its actually his duty too to keep her happy.

1. MONEY. As most men know women love money, give them the money they need and they will be indebted to you. When she asks for feeding money don't just shut her down if you don't have it, try explaining to her. When she asks for money to beautify herself give her, cos she is only doing it for you.

2. COMPLIMENT. Humans naturally love when they are complimented.If a woman is not getting any compliment from her husband, she is likely to get it outside. Even if her pancake is not well dressed,tell her "my wife this pancake you rub fine o" she is ready to carry it as it is, let people laugh as long her husband likes it, she is ok.

3. LOVE HER CHILDREN. No woman wants to see her kids in pain cos of lack of love from their father. Pay their school fees when due, take them out, give them good morals.

4. BEDROCK. Make her bed rock. Give it to her where and when she wants it. Hit her G spot. She will glow everyday.

5. LISTEN TO HER. women love to talk, even when no one is listening, most times I know you come back from work tired and probably that is when she wants to tell you about something that happened in the office. Dont just shut her up, pretend to listen at list. You both can lie down and let her talk, hold her, and reply randomly... You can just say "yes... "I know" "its ok" .

6. TELL HER YOUR PROBLEMS. the bible says "he who finds a wife findeth a good thing,and obtaineth favour" . Maybe your boss is troubling you, just tell her, your wife can just go to her quiet place, say " GOD anybody troubling my husband, may he or she never have peace". Favour is obtained.

Feel free to contribute.

Lol! nice one

7.FEAR OF GOD

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Hazardd(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2015
interesting.. cool
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Pidggin(f): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2015
@OP nice one, I couldn't agree more. Hope men will read and learn.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Alexander001(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2015
give her your time and attention.

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

dats my pastor cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by mekaboy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Do people snatch wife?
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Oahray: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well, unless it's a kidnapping, one cannot exactly 'snatch' anyone's wife or husband or lover.
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Emmalaw10(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
All I know is that these bitches aint loyal.. No matter what you do for a lady it does not estop her from cheating if she is that type.. Women can do and undo for no just reason, some of them call it adventure. I ve heard some of them say things like "my husband is the best but I can't control myself anytime am with that my male colleague".. Just learn to cope with any type God gives you as wife.

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by hottest111: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
guess wat ....with all this qualities, one can still snatch ur wifetongue
d most important is ---when there is God and there's true love between the man n woman, nobody is snatching anybody

4 Likes

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Cc: Lalastica
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
What's d 'G' spot
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by nikkypearl(f): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
dukeolumde:
What's d 'G' spot

Grafenberg spot! Thank me l8tr sad
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
nikkypearl:

Grafenberg spot! Thank me l8tr sad

D sun around here is too much, I think I need practicals with u dear to understand more grin grin grin grin
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by nikkypearl(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
dukeolumde:

Do sun around here is too much, I think I need practicals with u dear to understand more grin grin grin grin

Eh!i no get center of gravity grin
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
nikkypearl:

Eh!i no get center of gravity grin

Don't worry I will surely discover another spot other than ur center of gravity that will definitely drive u wild grin grin grin grin
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by sthugo: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blossom nice points you wrote but works out right only if she loves you..
Most marriages now aint base on love,its strictly serious business

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
OP ur head dey dere o jare for once let there be one for males to do grin

Nice one grin

2 Likes

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by olajorn(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP ur head dey dere o jare for once let there be one for males to do grin

Nice one grin
make i hold my wife well

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
olajorn:
make i hold my wife well
even ur boo get a boo, a boo a boo

go comment on my thread na u no see am for FP grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by olajorn(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

even ur boo get a boo, a boo a boo

go comment on my thread na u no see am for FP grin
i just login now

Let me check
Re: No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. by shinacollins(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oh! Please...... Women are not worth all this trouble. I grew up in their midst I know. Who the cap fits.....

(1) (Reply)

My Pains.... My Regrets / My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! / What Are You Doin Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.