Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! (3288 Views)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by Daslim180(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalander

I found out that my acclaimed gf has been deleting and clearing all our conversations. I find out when I visited her in her room, she told me she has sent me message earlier which I told her I haven't seen. So when she went to have her bath, I switched on my Hotspot and connected to her phone to see d message she sent to me,I discovered she doesn't keep our conversation while other conversations is being kept. I was very surprised and beginning to wonder why? But I haven't asked her why she did that. The most painful of it is all d messages have been sending to her are romantic and normal bf/gf chats. Then questions started hovering in mind. Is it that she is having another guy that she's keeping my conversion from? Or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin ayam coming, lemme go and eat 1st
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by Moz22: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
What should we do? We shd help u look for ur message and chats? Abi which kinda radarada be dis nw?
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by temitemi1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Shine ur eyes bros shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by temitemi1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
temitemi1:
Shine ur eyes bros shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by sumborri: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Haba. My gf ? Better wake up. Its our gf. And in this case you are the other guy. The one she is hiding. I wonder why ur complaining. Please send me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by sirusX(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Haba...in this era of change, they are still moving in their old ways

Ifa must hear this undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016

*****Op abeg no boil ooo.......

*Ask her wetin happen, make she tell u her reasons, before you go boil turn to vapour.....wink

Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by hernandex07(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bro..is all written in black nd blue dat she hv anoda guy... nd jus a frnd or will I say personal maga to her..... dis hv happened to me....even d gurl deleted all ma pics I sent to her nd chatting... I laughed cus gurls fink d re clever.. I checkd all her whatsapp chattin dat day.. to every guy, she is single nd available.. I wan run mad dat day

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by Francis95(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
I do dat no biggie
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maybe u b her MMS (mugu money spender)
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
I will be right back to advise.. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
I do dat no biggie

Who ask you?? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
hernandex07:
Bro..is all written in black nd blue dat she hv anoda guy... nd jus a frnd or will I say personal maga to her..... dis hv happened to me....even d gurl deleted all ma pics I sent to her nd chatting... I laughed cus gurls fink d re clever.. I checkd all her whatsapp chattin dat day.. to every guy, she is single nd available.. I wan run mad dat day

Nt every one dat deletes message means dey are cheating

I do dat alot bt i aint cheating never will

I save no single message on my fone
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Who ask you?? undecided

lol no body joor bt well ok

Just saying cos i do dat alone reasons best known to me tho
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by ipledge10(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bro you are the side dude, and that other guy is closer to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol no body joor bt well ok

Just saying cos i do dat alone reasons best known to me tho

How is your day moving... I thought you would spark off like before cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How is your day moving... I thought you would spark off like before cheesy

Me ke? Una wont kill me spark ko explode ni cheesy

My day is moving good urs?
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Me ke? Una wont kill me spark ko explode ni cheesy

My day is moving good urs?

dada ni..

shey gbo yoruba ni? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

dada ni..

shey gbo yoruba ni? wink

Yeah
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

dada ni..

shey gbo yoruba ni? wink

Yeah.
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah.

Nice.. Hope you gat my back for the contest?

Thats the least I can ask of you to do for me smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nice.. Hope you gat my back for the contest?

Thats the least I can ask of you to do for me smiley

Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok

There is how this your "OK" is looking..... embarassed

Is it the real "OK"?? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
I do that always , just incase my Big Sis or Big Bro storms my chat in my absence , so they wouldn't see anything .
I don't usually lock my phone with password and the rest , so I make sure I delete everything .
Besides , what am I keeping it for ; To show how much I love the person ? Nah , that doesn't mean anything .
Also try and ask her first , am sure she has a good reason .
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

There is how this your "OK" is looking..... embarassed

Is it the real "OK"?? embarassed

Yup
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup

Lemme send you an IV please... I know you gonna reply smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lemme send you an IV please... I know you gonna reply smiley
No tanx
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by edemhe: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Calm down. She is obviously just hiding the conversation from her... ... daddy
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

No tanx

Aiight smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Clears My Massages And Chats From Her Whatsapp, Help! by halfricanadian(f): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Aiight smiley

embarassed send d iv u look charming with dat smile

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does A Man Know That A Woman Loves Him? / Share Your Reason For Being Single? / Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.