Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike (20183 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by omodayomi(f): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
wike asset declaration publicly? suicide mission! for igbo leaders na acid bath, can any igbo leader declare his asset publicly? food for thought
Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by ArewaWarrior: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2015
MAKE NO MISTAKE PROBE WILL COME TO EDUCATION AFTER THE OIL MESS BY GEJ & DIEZANI IS FULLY ADDRESSED & WIKES MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION WILL CATCH UP WITH HIM.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Wike dare not make his asset declaration public. Dangote will be like shocked
Na for Dream Wike be declare his assets......I'm 100% sure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
chimoskyg:
Hope he did not include the bailout as his own fund

FTC

IDIOT!!! DID YOU READ ANYWHERE THAT RIVERS STATE WAS GIVEN ANY BAILOUT? DO YOU THINK RIVERS STATE NEED YOU?
Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by chimoskyg(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:

IDIOT!!! DID YOU READ ANYWHERE THAT RIVERS STATE WAS GIVEN ANY BAILOUT? DO YOU THINK RIVERS STATE NEED YOU?

Na so e pain u reach grin

Why will I want to be in a state full of criminals
Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by babafirst(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
chimoskyg:
Hope he did not include the bailout as his own fund

FTC
lwkmdiest.Una fit kill person with laff.
Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by babafirst(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Wike dare not make his asset declaration public. Dangote will be like shocked
lafta wan kill me today.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike by themaskedman: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2015
uboma:

Its so easy for you to spill thrash using your keyboard/mobile phone.

For the records, I didn't vote for PMB during the last elections. But so far, with his clam down on corruption, I believe he will turn this country for the better.

Your sleeping governor will be made to bow very soon.
Unfortunately this no way for us to determine whether you didn't vote for Buhari as you claim but the fact remains that declaring one's assets before the CCB is the basic constitutional requirement which must suffice. One doesn't break any law if he fails to publicly declare his assets, that I'm sure you and the president know. Wike has fulfilled the requirement and that ends it.
You see I have always asked how declaration of assets and of course the public one Buhari claims to have done stop corruption. If I declare my assets before assuming a position, is there any constitutional demand on me to declare when leaving that office? Isn't it necessary that I declare when leaving so the world could know whether I enriched myself through my office or not?
Thus like Wike said every declaration private or public becomes useless when you are dishonest with what you claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun At Kidnapped Iyabo Anisulowo's Residence Today (Photos) / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) / $15m Scandal: Patience Jonathan Accuses EFCC Of Hiring Mercenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.