Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) (45277 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits / OAP Omaliicha Hughes Is Glowing In Her Maternity Shoot / Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2015
wizkid would have been more handsome than he is, had it been he had noh tattoos on.

#PrimeMinisterr.
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by sweatlana: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2015
I'm listening to his music now. I love wizkid!
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2015
crackhouse:
Chisos kraist of naizarite. I am sure those cans worth up to $2m. Niggas balling since days of Apostle Simon Peter.
guy those sneakers no reach 100k......2m$ke?
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Your time dey come no worry!
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Soft boy
bleeeeshing tinz grin
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2015
kennyddonn:
cute...

but na all this dog chain wey I know dey like...

thats why I like Pato my man...always simple..
people like u borrows that same dog chain to pose and after u quietly return it, whats wrong with chain?
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Rajjah(f): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Airforce1:
I love his dressing

Just got clue n what to wear to friend's birthday party

Thanks Wizzy
m I invited?
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Nice outfit, enjoy urself, cux life is too short.
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Airforce¹ sneakers
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by LatestTrend: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2015
He's not bleaching. You don't expect his skin not looking radiant. He's got the $ to look fresh and handsome.

voltron:

bleeeeshing tinz grin
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by LatestTrend: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Wailing wailer.

Everybody don turn business coach.

Who tell you say d guy no get investment. tongue

WailingWailer00:
Waste the money now o!

In 10 years time you go dey beg money for kidney transplant

Oloshi undecided
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by 400billionman: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Elfree:
all these artists should learn to be real,why Post 3 of the same shoe,did he wear all 3 for the show??#No Beef (Nice outfit)

Work on ur wardrobe. You need white shoes.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by 400billionman: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Airforce1:
I love his dressing

Thanks Wizzy

Nah your fellow artist.
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by 400billionman: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Mznaett:
And so

Mek we fly enter bucket?undecided

Stop hating. It shortens life span.
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by NOTRIBE: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2015
SMALL TINY YORUBA LEGS....mtcheew...go and learn from phyno
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by charlesbailey(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2015
lol..nike seriously trying to bring the airforce1 back like timberland did.. honestly i still believe olamide did a great job bringing back timberland and they were foolish enough not to have at least acknowledged him,not to talk of signing him as an ambassador or they didnt notice the increase in demand from africa, naija especially..

airforce1 fan from onset though and i mean the shoe, not the dude that sings on nairaland
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2015
NOTRIBE:
SMALL TINY YORUBA LEGS....mtcheew...go and learn from phyno
mtcheeeew....like say phyno leg no bend....gerrarrahere.....#badbelle
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Airforce1:
I love his dressing

Thanks Wizzy
that shoe is your moniker!!!
Airforce1
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by lampardizik(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Op this thread is misleading!!!
His specs are not white,neither are his 'blings' and watch!
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Gosh!!!!!!! kiss kiss

I so much love wizkid....wizzy baby loke loke.....haters transformer is nearby
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by NOTRIBE: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2015
4rmthewest:
mtcheeeew....like say phyno leg no bend....gerrarrahere.....#badbelle
that shortman called wizkid? na him you dey compare with PHYNO..
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2015
cool.
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by mightyrocket(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
@Op, him spectacle no b white now
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
LatestTrend:
He's not bleaching. You don't expect his skin not looking radiant. He's got the $ to look fresh and handsome.

hmmm.. i have $$$ but I never fresh and fine since the last 5 years grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by kennyddonn(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Romeolowo:
people like u borrows that same dog chain to pose and after u quietly return it, whats wrong with chain?
what are u saying? must u quote someone...I borrows and Its important u returns it since u are not a thief....egbon ode
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
voltron:

hmmm.. i have $$$ but I never fresh and fine since the last 5 years grin grin grin grin
Picture of your $$$ or adonbelivit grin grin
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by ModiKen(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
pet4ril:
do you only refer to someone u ve sexual feelings for as your love? May God deliver dat lustful mind of ur n save you from the hands of lust destruction grin grin

grin grin grin

I tink say as na celebrity, say d guy na ur crush.

Wetin I dey even yarn sef.....?!

Na ur crush abeg eeee! grin
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by patfem(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Whaat shal it profit a man.............
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennyddonn:
what are u saying? must u quote someone...I borrows and Its important u returns it since u are not a thief....egbon ode
grin i said it so u dey borrow dog chain, u must be so broke, dumbass grin
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by delegiwa(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Elfree:
all these artists should learn to be real,why Post 3 of the same shoe,did he wear all 3 for the show??#No Beef (Nice outfit)

The young man is in 'show business' and behaved accordingly.
Re: Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) by Elfree: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
400billionman:

Work on ur wardrobe. You need white shoes.
OK Sir/Ma.any other thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) / Aneke Twins Smoking With Sylvester Madu, Flaunt Their Hot Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.