Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal (2743 Views)

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2015
Dear Bunmi,

My problem is my husband. Before we got married, he
was very decent and a gentleman. Since we got married,
however, he has turned into what can best be described
as an animal.

Love

He likes to have sexual intercourse in unusual and
perverted ways. Although we have a very comfortable
bed, he likes to take me on a hard floor.

He asks me to suck him. I want to please him in this,
but the thing is so large, it always makes me gag! I never
ask him to do anything abnormal, so why has he turned
into something I now fear? It has got to a point where I
hate making love with him. I have even thought of
running away.

Uche, by e-mail.

Dear Uche,

Why don’t you tell your husband how you feel about his
sexual demands. They are not as abnormal as you think,
but you have to enjoy doing them together to make them
fulfilling. Discuss the techniques you particularly fancy
with him and try and meet his needs half-way too.

Now that you are married, don’t expect him to be as
cautious as when you were courting. The love you share
should see you through problems you think are abnormal.

Don’t run away from perceived problems only to be
confronted by real sexual perverts. What goes on behind
closed doors between consenting adults is mostly
healthy.

cc: lalasticlacla
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by WiseElectrical: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2015
WiseElectrical:
grin
wetin make you day laugh? cheesy
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by GboyegaD(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Sometimes, I feel some words need be redefined or when has sexual fantasies become abnormal in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by WiseElectrical: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Jetjacky:
wetin make you day laugh? cheesy
If you ask me.. Na who I go ask........singing
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
GboyegaD:
Sometimes, I feel some words need be redefined or when has sexual fantasies become abnormal in marriage?
maybe Na the size of the d.... make am wan run grin

all this men way wan enlarge that thing make them take note on wetin women dey think of the matter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2015
WiseElectrical:
If you ask me.. Na who I go ask........singing
lol.. . your gf... she fit get answers for you
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by GboyegaD(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Jetjacky:
maybe Na the size of the d.... make am wan run grin

all this men way wan enlarge that thing make them take note on wetin women dey think of the matter

Her complaint in that regard ba say thw thing dey gag am. E no mean say she no dey enjoy am under.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2015
GboyegaD:

Her complaint in that regard ba say thw thing dey gag am. E no mean say she no dey enjoy am under.
ma guy you sabi something no be small grin
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2015
marytmatthew:
Lol, case of Sister Uche forming Holy

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless
lol was expecting you to side her shall... wink
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by olaglamour(f): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2015
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by chumakk: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2015
This life is strange. Why do good thing happen to wrong people. Someone is praying for this kind of husband grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Haywhymido(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Gat me laughing

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by islandmoon: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2015
After so many heart break, I now treat women like I wish! I love the guy, what's bad about that? Sometimes you need to do it on the floor to ensure proper handing, good girl, I like the fact that you want to please him by sucking him thing, and stop saying nonsense about gagging, that's the fun of it.
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2015
olaglamour:
This is serious
lol like totally
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2015
chumakk:
This life is strange. Why do good thing happen to wrong people. Someone is praying for this kind of husband grin
lol how you take know? you done c d size to know whether person fit dey find am??
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2015
Haywhymido:
Gat me laughing
lol me too grin I was even thinking the man was really perverted in his sexual satisfaction methods, never knew the woman was such a scared cat
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2015
islandmoon:
After so many heart break, I now treat women like I wish! I love the guy, what's bad about that? Sometimes you need to do it on the floor to ensure proper handing, good girl, I like the fact that you want to please him by sucking him thing, and stop saying nonsense about gagging, that's the fun of it.
lol guy you harsh oh!
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Let me quickly go and wash my mouth ... 30mins max.
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by potolistic(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2015
The husband na ma guy! ;DThe husband na ma guy!
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by chumakk: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Jetjacky:
lol how you take know? you done c d size to know whether person fit dey find am??
let's leave the size for now...the woman said the way he handled her. She is complaining of the handling. Lol

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Local f**ker grin
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
potolistic:
The husband na ma guy! ;DThe husband na ma guy!
lol you no need repeat am twice LA...
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
chumakk:
let's leave the size for now...the woman said the way he handled her. She is complaining of the handling. Lol
lol,,, it leaves minds wondering oh
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Grinch:
Local f**ker grin
my brother for this hot sun, which one come be local??
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Icekeeng(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
'He likes to take me on a hard floor' grin grin grin talk about ''falls count anywhere!
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jetjacky:
my brother for this hot sun, which one come be local??
No comment tongue
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Grinch:
No comment tongue
lol.... somehow i picture drinking, under the moving fan and totally relaxed as you day talk this thing.... I lie
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by Jetjacky(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Icekeeng:
'He likes to take me on a hard floor' grin grin grin talk about ''falls count anywhere!
no bro, she deliberately hid that ;(
Re: Help! My Husband Sexual Desire Abnormal by islandmoon: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jetjacky:
lol guy you harsh oh!

harsh ke!! even dem girls love that! give it a try

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach / Basketmouth Honestly Speaks On Masturbation And Its Effect On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.