Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach (2727 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by demmy0011(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
It was so amazing

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Congrats smiley
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
And u had to tell us, why? Who gives a damm abt how u propose to ur village kuli kuli seller?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Congratulations but I don't know why am lmao. The poster above me is a bad belle.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by jaymejate: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wait, you mean "A Nairalander taking pics of a guy proposing to his girlfriend "?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by chokoman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
where the kissing pic
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Awwwwwwwww lovely

cry cry cry cry i still keep wondering would i ever get any proposal

Op am happy for u nd ur wife to be God bless u guys union with triplet and more
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by TOMTOM15(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by vjsmiles: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
Awwwwwwwww lovely

angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by froshricky22(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gud for you
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by vjsmiles: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
Awwwwwwwww lovely

and how do you kn ow they need triplets?
angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hey! incomplete picture!!!cry
Where's the kissing scene?embarassed they were so close...sad
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Mermaids(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
ok na

Na right hand finger you put the ring for
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
And how is that anyone business

We shld applaud you cos you proppose to her after being able to describe all the unseen parts in her body

Sorry but that isnt my business.
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by obiorathesubtle: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided mehn. You people are making me uncomfortable with all the engagements and marriages!

angry I go just vex go marry!
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
Awwwwwwwww lovely

Big sis y such comment

Of cos u will be proposed to, by d man of ur dreams

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy nice one,wish u guys best of luck!!
Where sultan beach dey?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by bastien: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Big sis y such comment

Of cos u will be proposed to, by d man of ur dreams

I hope so sis i hope so embarassed

Ow are u grin
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
What part of Lagos are you make I bring ring for you ?

halfrica:
Awwwwwwwww lovely

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
And u had to tell us, why? Who gives a damm abt how u propose to ur village kuli kuli seller?

when a dumb man like u has access to the internet

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:

when a dumb man like u has access to the internet
are u refering to me?
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
madridguy:
What part of Lagos are you make I bring ring for you ?

ARODAN CITY
THE JOURNEY THAT NEVER ENDS
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
And how is that anyone business

We shld applaud you cos you proppose to her after being able to describe all the unseen parts in her body

Sorry but that isnt my business.

Joy av u taken ur drugs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

Joy av u taken ur drugs
no
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no

I av some biloba left u need??
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

I av some biloba left u need??
you just make me smile.

Tnx dearcheesy
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by madridguy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why Arodan ? You see me like small pickin ? Well, I am around the largest local government in West Africa if you have a rethink make we see. I wanna propose with you with a bunch of banana.

halfrica:

ARODAN CITY
THE JOURNEY THAT NEVER ENDS
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you just make me smile.

Tnx dearcheesy

grin grin grin grin

Anytime sis anytime

Ow is baby oj**??
Re: Pictures Of How A Nairalander Propose To His Girlfriend At Sultan Beach by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
madridguy:
Why Arodan ? You see me like small pickin ? Well, I am around the largest local government in West Africa if you have a rethink make we see. I wanna propose with you with a bunch of banana.

Eat ur rotten banana ursef
I hate pervets angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Don't Joke With Sex / My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? / Man Marries His Fiancee's Best Friend And This Happened (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.