Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend (1389 Views)

Rules And Regulation For My Wife / Rules And Regulation For My Future Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Starships4u(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2015
THE RULES AND REGULATION FOR MY
GIRLFRIEND
1. My girlfriend is not allowed to have more than
male friends: Me, your dad and your brother (if
you
have two brother you better pick your favourite)

2. My girlfriend is not allowed to get pregnant
because she might have a boy. ..another man will
be
inside her so that's cheating."

3. My girlfriend is not allowed to pray silently. I
wanna know what's going on between you and
Jesus.

4. My girlfriend is not allowed to die because she
might go to hell and be with devil, Can't let that
evil
man steal my girl."

5. My girlfriend is not allowed to breathe, because
when you breathe in your chest expands. Who re
you
pushing your
chest out for? Answer me"

6. My girlfriend is not allowed to go to college and get
bachelors degree. What you need a bachelor for?!
You're already taken.

7. My girlfriend is not allowed to check the
calendar, I mean you telling me my days with you are
numbered.

8. If my girlfriend want comment on any guy's

9. My girlfriend is not allowed to work.. Cause
been
with me is a full time job"

10. My girlfriend must not catch me cheating so I won't have to keep lying"

11. My girlfriend is not allowed to hide her phone
from me. As long as we're together it's not an
iPhone
it's a "wePhone".

12. My girlfriend is not allowed to sleep unless I'm
watching her. If she laughs in her sleep I'm
coming
in her dreams to see what's so funny.

13. My girlfriend is not allowed to hug another
boy
with two arms. Better pat that dude on the head.

14. My girlfriend is not allowed to talk to her dad.
I'm
her daddy now.

15. My girlfriend is not allowed to go to church.
God
answered all her prayers when she got me.

16. My girlfriend is not allowed to go to the water
park. Only I'm allowed to get you wet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
Waiting for NL Oloshos to come tear you apart.... #sipping Fanta#..
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Smh grin
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
OMG!!! :-p You're pure Evil!!!! shocked
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by wise7(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol
Only girlfriend get all this R and R. If she becomes your wife nko
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Starships4u , try and space your numbered points

Your regulations are just too good, I pity your babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2015
pls OP organise your writeup well

1 Like

Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2015
If you don't know where to begin, we don't blame you hun?

My advise ; come over to Mars, there are willing girlfriends that will do just as you said

Earth? Fogerit!
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by 48noble(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol...u will die lonely in Nigeria
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by honeygirl17: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by DaVinChiSam(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by MsBliss(f): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2015
That relationship will reek of jealousy
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by funlord(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Starships4u:
THE RULES AND REGULATION FOR MY GIRLFRIEND 1. My girlfriend is not allowed to have more than 3 male friends: Me, your dad and your brother (if you have two brother you better pick your favourite) 2. My girlfriend is not allowed to get pregnant because she might have a boy. ..another man will be inside her so that's cheating." 3. My girlfriend is not allowed to pray silently. I wanna know what's going on between you and Jesus. 4. My girlfriend is not allowed to die because she might go to hell and be with devil, Can't let that evil man steal my girl." 5. My girlfriend is not allowed to breathe, because when you breathe in your chest expands. Who re you pushing your chest out for? Answer me" 6. My girlfriend is not allowed to go to college and get bachelors degree. What you need a bachelor for?! You're already taken. 7. My girlfriend is not allowed to check the calendar, I mean you telling me my days with you are numbered. 8. If my girlfriend want comment on any guy's post we must first discuss about it. 9. My girlfriend is not allowed to work.. Cause been with me is a full time job" 10. My girlfriend must not catch me cheating so I won't have to keep lying" 11. My girlfriend is not allowed to hide her phone from me. As long as we're together it's not an iPhone it's a "wePhone". 12. My girlfriend is not allowed to sleep unless I'm watching her. If she laughs in her sleep I'm coming in her dreams to see what's so funny. 13. My girlfriend is not allowed to hug another boy with two arms. Better pat that dude on the head. 14. My girlfriend is not allowed to talk to her dad. I'm her daddy now. 15. My girlfriend is not allowed to go to church. God answered all her prayers when she got me. 16. My girlfriend is not allowed to go to the water park. Only I'm allowed to get you wet.

Solid man! In that case be prepared to die "single or gay!" Shalom!
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Spikkylee: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
G
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Yhu better start learning how to live alone...

On a serious note.....

This joke is stale.
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by oliviacute(f): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
jealous guy
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Starships4u(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
OMG!!! :-p You're pure Evil!!!! shocked
yeeh!! Atleast the door is opened... I dint make her swear an oath...
Re: The Rules And Regulation For My Girlfriend by Starships4u(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls and pls again relationship aint pleasures anymore girls don the form templates of rules why won't I??...

(1) (Reply)

How Many Guys/men Can Say Amen To This?? / Bride Gives Birth To Half Human Being Half Goat (graphic Photo) / Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.