Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (75762 Views)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by shizzy7(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was on my way out this morning when this caught my eye.... It may be crude and underdeveloped but this guy if given funds and support could make something awesome..... It's powered by a Bajaj motorcycle engine but he had to modify a few things to do what he wanted.....

Pictures below......
I like the way you just wrote "GUY IN LEKKI" 'COS If you mentioned a particular name this thread would have degenerated to A TRIBAL WAR especially from the ___________ Fill In The Gap
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
ilevic:

I doubt if people like u will ever make any meaningful thing in life. I think this guy needs encouragement. Sure if he had more fund, he'd spin surprises. Never despise d days of little beginning.

U lack an idea of the true meaning of little beginning my dear, why not use ur hard earned cash to encourage the guy
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by dmcdad: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
I like the way you just wrote "GUY IN LEKKI" 'COS If you mentioned a particular name this thread would have degenerated to A TRIBAL WAR especially from the ___________ Fill In The Gap
It seems these guys delight in handing me a ban. I decided to send my vocabs to you and lo and behold, they did the same thing albeit I sent different ones from yesternight's words.

I guess I am done. Sorry.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
staneless:

Bros, in 1600s, pple where stil using horses as means of movement. The 1st car was invented in late 1800s...You should have seen the 1st car designed by Henry Ford...This guy's car is far more better. The least u can do is commend the guy, it's not easy. U say u no be engr yet u ve the gut 2 say nonsense about som1s ingenuity. Na wa 4 u...dats too harsh

I agree to all u said but imagine the guy hard the nerve to (re)-build somtin that was built 200 years back, r we going forward or rebuilding the past
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by shizzy7(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:

It seems these guys delight in handing me a ban. I decided to send my vocabs to you and lo and behold, they did the same thing albeit I sent different ones from yesternight's words.

I guess I am done. Sorry.
Okay, so that mod didn't reply you? Well, that's their business No problem... BUT I'll still mail them again.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Dramadiddy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:
I am not an engineer or anything close to that but if I was going to build a car, i won't consider this trash as an option

ingenuity is not by force, if u r not a genius u can't jump and become one

even in 1600s America dint consider this an option
okay you are not an engineer, we that have studied little engineering will tell you that everything has a raw form, okay. The car he made can be advanced by design, that's why you have toyota camry 1999,2001,2002,2003,etc. They are all cars, just little features which make them a lil. What matters is the working system. So don't just discriminate anyhow

1 Like

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by DAVE5(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
markmira:

God bless america. Is that a car or a disgrace to our country??we keep showing the whites how inferior we are,GOD punish the idiot that opened this thread and the stupid mod who made it hit front page.

Gbam...

U hit the nail on the head....
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by dmcdad: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, so that mod didn't reply you? Well, that's their business No problem... BUT I'll still mail them again.
I didn't get any respose from the MOD. Besides, did you mail anyone to that effect?
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
eleko1:
angry angry angry ..( undecided undecided undecided
tongue
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by shizzy7(f): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmcdad:

I didn't get any respose from the MOD. Besides, did you mail anyone to that effect?
No I didn't but I will now
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by kenoz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
peeparty:

I taught we are suppose to encourage talent?

Talent?? Where is the talent?

That creation is rubbish! And if you guys can put emotion aside, and see this attempt at building a car for what it truly is, (garbage) you'll realise this is no different to the boxes with Peak milk cans as wheels most of us used to build when we were kids, back in the 1970's.

The only difference is ours were toys, while a full-grown man who supposedly has a brain is actually building this in 2015, and calling it a car! Come on, guys! angry

I'm all for encouraging local talent, but encouraging what has been posted here would mean insanity isn't too far away, neither are the men in white coats and big nets.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by kelvyn7: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
As I saw "car designed in LEKKIi" I thought I would see a well designed Lamborghini cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:
I am not an engineer or anything close to that but if I was going to build a car, i won't consider this trash as an option

u are wicked cheesy
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
markmira:
idiot.
Mumu
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by dmcdad: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
No I didn't but I will now
Ok. Great.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by emzila(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
DAVE5:

people like u never achieve anything. If Americans look down on their first attempt, u wouldn't have what u consider as beautiful cars today.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by ttmacoy: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
hahahahahahaha good laugh to end the week

DAVE5:

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by deolu2000(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is more or less a welder"s job jare,nothg serious abt it.by the wey,diz place no be lekki oooo,asyd na those places wey d name lekki jst robbs on.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by wandyvirus(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
mitchelle1989:
@ Dave5, you are kidding me right? Rome wasn't built in a day u know.
No he is not. While not taking anything away from the guy's "innovation", i think this tells a lot about who we are as a people and what has happened to STEM education over the last 20 years. When i saw the pix i was so disappointed that the poster felt this was news worthy. It tells me what the poster and most of us consider as invention. This is a contraption. The good thing to take away is if he gets some education, he may be able to design and build an engine from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by bigtt76(f): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice though .....looking like the British motorized carriages undecided
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by bummyla(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
well done ooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mekky05:
Ode/Olodo.. Your brain is filled with fufu or soap they sell as phone in computer village. Go and check Henry Ford's 1st model of car,that's exactly just like this guy's own. When your not informed,your automatically deformed. Gerrahia mehn! Shiiiiiiiii!!

Henry Ford's Model T was built in 1908. This guy threw this mess together in 2015. So we're talking 107 years later. Big difference!

How could anyone come up with this in this day and age?

4 Likes

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by SaviorJenvini(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nigerians should stop taking us back to the 15th Century's. Abeg!!!
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by nwakaibeya1: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >THOSE who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of CHRIST
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Chuks84(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2015
It's amazing how we encourage mediocrity in this country. This contraption belongs in a primary school science exhibition.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by brushesz: 1:24am On Sep 12, 2015
DAVE5:

ShutUp!
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 12, 2015
brushesz:

ShutUp!

Why should he? Nigerians in Nigeria cry out for democracy, yet they react the way YOU just have, when someone expresses an opinion that doesn't match YOURS.

I'd like to see you shut that guy up. How do you propose to do that? Muzzle him, or wire his jaw shut?
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 2:05am On Sep 12, 2015
That's no car, it's 'Eré Omodé'
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by smuth(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2015
DAVE5:

Since you are not an engineer you should not be making such comments. Meanwhile, let me school you a little about common sense that you obviously dont have. ask yourself this question, if that guy can build something like that from a rusty and dirty material using the engine of a tricycle don't you think if given a high quality material he will build something more fascinating? Now manage this knock on your head Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by smuth(m): 4:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Chuks84:
It's amazing how we encourage mediocrity in this country. This contraption belongs in a primary school science exhibition.

Since you are not an engineer you should not be making such comments. Meanwhile, let me school you a little about common sense that you obviously dont have. ask yourself this question, if that guy can build something like that from a rusty and dirty material using the engine of a tricycle don't you think if given a high quality material he will build something more fascinating? Now manage this knock on your head Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) by bigfrancis21: 4:55am On Sep 12, 2015
DAVE5:

grin grin grin

Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since 1960. Let him go to China and see the wonders 10-year olds are manufacturing. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.