Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Her Fiancee Beats Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiancee Beats Her (1169 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
A friend of mine called me this morning, she went to visit her fiancee who has been in Sudan for peace keeping (as he is a soldier), she went from Edo state to Ibadan to visit him.

Two nights later they had an argument he slapped her, it so got to the point that she had to pass the night in a neighbours house.

She is thinking of quitting the relationship I thought maybe help can come from here..

she is very confused because everybody is now begging her to continue.
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by lekjons(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
u mean fiancè?

back-to-the-topic

YES!, she should quit, cos, it's a single slap that made her starts thinking about quitting, she can be sure more slaps are coming after marriage

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Pamberry(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
He only 'slapped' her but the topic said 'beat'

very misleading

Did you ask what she said to him before he slapped her?

I'm not supporting the guy but before we start criticising him, we should know what really happened.
though, the guy shouldn't have gone to the extent of letting her pass the night somewhere else.

If he has been slapping the lady after every argument,then I think the relationship is not worth keeping. If it's the first time he'd do such, she should forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by ststyreal(f): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Continue wetin Y do we woman like suffering and smiling like dis?. Please my dear sister, zoom out of that relationship it isn't healthy for u. This marriage u people are dying for isn't an easy union, it takes a loving and God fearing man to make it a happy and joyous one for u and of course Gods presence in d life of both partner. Please, my dear sister, leave that man before he disfigure ur remaining face. U need a patient and loving man to bring out d woman in u and not a micheal Tyson of a so called military fiancee. My humble suggestion tho.

3 Likes

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Continue wetin?

If i would ever continue with such relationship, he must ...
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by vani86: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
it is her fault, why did her face slap the hand angry angry

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by jedyjedy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Slap ke. Any man dat lays his hand on his wife/ fiancee is a beast.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Pidggin(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pamberry:

very misleading

I'm not supporting the guy but before we start criticising him, we should know what really happened.
though, the guy shouldn't have gone to the extent of letting her pass the night somewhere else.

If he has been slapping the lady after every argument,then I think the relationship is not worth keeping. If it's the first time he'd do such, she should forgive him.

shocked
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brb.
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Icekeeng(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Brb.

waiting!!!

@topic, OP
1. Do you have a job?
2. How much do you earn?
3. Are you comfortable with your take-home?
Let me stop here for now!
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pidggin:

shocked
How To: Identify 'Slappers'
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by thorpido(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
mcchaka:
A friend of mine called me this morning, she went to visit her fiancee who has been in Sudan for peace keeping (as he is a soldier), she went from Edo state to Ibadan to visit him.

Two nights later they had an argument he slapped her, it so got to the point that she had to pass the night in a neighbours house.

She is thinking of quitting the relationship I thought maybe help can come from here..

Who are those begging her?
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Pidggin(f): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

How To: Identify 'Slappers'
grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Any Man d beat His wife is an Animal, only Animal beat their own body
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by missmary(f): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fiance beat you.. That means when you are married you cant even make a sound.. Well dont be quick to give up he might be blue
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by lilmax(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
ststyreal:
Continue wetin Y do we woman like suffering and smiling like dis?. Please my dear sister, zoom out of that relationship it isn't healthy for u. This marriage u people are dying for isn't an easy union, it takes a loving and God fearing man to make it a happy and joyous one for u and of course Gods presence in d life of both partner. Please, my dear sister, leave that man before he disfigure ur remaining face. U need a patient and loving man to bring out d woman in u and not a micheal Tyson of a so called military fiancee. My humble suggestion tho.
its very easy,tell her to control her mouth thats all,and should not slap any man
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by godoluwa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
mcchaka:

tell your friend to quit
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by datyrone(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
its always a friend.GOD DEY SEE UNA
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
thorpido:
Who are those begging her?

the guy's neighbors
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pamberry:

very misleading

i guess slap and beat are different, right?
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Continue wetin?

If i would ever continue with such relationship, he must ...

must do what??
Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
She should continue with that relationship till he beats her to death hun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Luchi20(f): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Two tinz are involve.learn to knw ur limits in ur arguements or u quit.beta 2 b single dan b a punchin bag to a man

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by shizzy7(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Who DA HELL IS EVERYBODY
I hate it when people beg someone with an excuse called ENDURANCE at the expense of her own Happiness

Well, A soldier who just came back from peacekeeping,,his blood might still be hot and will be aggressive now…

OP,tell your friend to leave him,, if she's chopping Awoof slap as a FIANCÉE by the time she's married she will be Living on ____________ fill in the gap

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pamberry:

very misleading

Matured soul.

Felt your comment.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
You have spoken well.....she shud be careful anyway, I hope he is not the violent type......moreover what did she do to him,
Pamberry:

very misleading

1 Like

Re: Her Fiancee Beats Her by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
What if he is not the violent guy but got out of line due to something she said or did that made him react that way. It could be a mistake you know.
ststyreal:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Do You Think She's Beautiful ? / MEN ONLY; Here’s How To Regain Er*ction Immediately After First Shot / Lagos Babe Trends On Twitter After Accusing Best Friend Of Sleeping With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.