Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106776 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Conry post=105227783]

How do one acquire the Land?
How much per plot/Acre?
How is security within farm area?
How is security guaranteed within farm especially close to maturity and harvesting period?

i would love to know Bro.
It's well secured against invasion and theft of produce;
Those who acquire farmland on our farm estates has enjoyed that for years
You can call or send message on WhatsApp +2348164628081 for more info.
Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Conry:

How do one acquire the Land?
How much per plot/Acre?
How is security within farm area?
How is security guaranteed within farm especially close to maturity and harvesting period?

i would love to know Bro.
Thank you.

It's well secured against invasion and theft of produce;
Those who acquire farmland on our farm estates has enjoyed that for years
You can call or send message on WhatsApp +2348164628081 for more info.
Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2021
The New Normal in agricultural business

Happy new month everyone

Succeeding in farm business require that you have good knowledge of the many factors that affect agriculture like weather and climatic factor,the right seeds/seedlings, markets,good agricultural practices etc

But I am going to be focusing on weather/climatic condition

Many years ago,the climatic information we are used to is that rain begin in the month of March till July (with June &July having the highest volume of rain especially in the south west region) while there is rainfall break in the month of August while it resumes by September and continues till October or November in some places

Now, that has changed.
From data on our various WaleAgro farm estates spread across 4 states (south west region) from the last 4 years,it has shown that the new August rainfall break is now July.
The amount of rainfall last month August is more than the one in June/July combined.
If we go by data from few years according to what we got from our WaleAgro farm estates,then we should have a steady (maybe twice a week ) rainfall going forward till October

What's the implication of this to farmers, agropreneurs within the region?
All the timing of cultivation of specific crops and livestock will change,plan your farm business according to the new normal to prevent crop failure.

Scrap the old weather knowledge;plan accordingly.
I also hope our agricultural teachers will update their books and start teaching our children about the new realities
As an agropreneur,farmer or potential investor in agric,you also need to change your books to minimize failure.

Welcome to the new normal.

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Knowledge is the key
Get practical know-how or partner with those who does
You need it for the success of your agribusiness
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2021
#mondaymotivation

Whatever you sow,come back to you in hundred folds

Remember that adage"Whatever you sow,you reap"
Using my knowledge background in agriculture,that's partially correct.

In agriculture,that adage is not true
If you sow a grain,you will reap a whole maize cob with hundreds of grains.
If you sow a 5cm stem,you reap many cassava tubers and a 2m cassava stem/s
If you sow a cashew seed,you reap hundred of cashew seeds..
If you sow a soybeans seed,you reap hundreds of soybeans seeds
It's better to say " whatsoever you sow,you reap hundreds folds of it
As a farmer,that's how I think and that's the reality and. That's why we must watch our actions
Do not do to others what you don't want to be done to you because if you do,you will reap it back in hundred fold no matter the time it take
Like corn which takes 3months to reap after sowing
It may take a week,3 months,,a year,a decade or less
That's sounds moral?
Well,welcome to life 101 realities

As you go out today, make sure you sow the seeds of goodness, integrity,passion for your business and in your workplace because whatever you sow ,you reap hundred folds.
#waleagro

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2021
#Doagric#Itpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Timtim007(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Can plantain grow In nasarawa state?
I know it grows dominantly in the southern part of
Nigeria..?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Timtim007:
Can plantain grow In nasarawa state?
I know it grows dominantly in the southern part of
Nigeria..?

It can grow if it has the right soil and you can provide the right weather conditions.
We once setup a large plantain farms in abuja with irrigation doing very well so you might have to look into irrigation and make sure the soil is not a sandy or clayey one
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
#doagricitpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2021
#mondaymotivation

*Going the extra mile*

Early last week,i discovered that my body system changed, suddenly feel weak, felt disoriented and I had to find myself in the hospital taking drips.

Unfortunately that same day,I was scheduled to be a guest on a radio program on agriculture.

I was admitted by 1pm ,and by 4pm the radio interview should kickstart.

I was between cancelling the radio interview or going on with it

My mind was fast thinking
"If I did cancel at the last minutes,I wouldn't only disappoint the organization that invited me,it will caused a lot of inconveniences for them"

"Since it's just a 30mins programme, if I can get enough treatment and maybe 45mins -1 hour rest,then I should be able to get enough energy to talk for 30mins"

So I opted to go on with the radio interview.

So few minutes to 4' o clock,I sneaked out of the hospital,went straight to the car park where my car was parked, open the door,roll the windows up,put on the AC and got connected to the radio station where we had a successful programme.

After the 30 mins program,I leap back into the hospital with sense of another mission accomplished to continue with my treatment.

Now I am back stronger touring like 5 states where we have our farm estates within few days

This is a typical example of going the extra mile; grinding out result in the midst of inconveniences and uncertainties.

This is the culture we have created with our workers and staff at WaleAgro that makes us continue to deliver result no matter what and this is why you must always go the extra mile if you want to get result in anything you venture into because great success is unlocked through it.

Good morning and have a wonderful week

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2021
#DoagricItPays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZzAg3q08h4

Video snippet of our Agribusiness millionaire zoom meeting on plantain farm business with Mr Clifford
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2021
#gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
#doagricItPays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Learn everyday and act on what you learn to push yourself toward your goal.
That's how to progress and have succes
#mondaymotivation
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2021
#LearnToincreaseYourEarn
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
#doplantainitpays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Practical knowledge is key in this farming business.
Invest in yourself if you want to build a successful farm enterprise
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2021
#laandisgreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Happy weekend my people
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Totally agree. Testimony to this
Lesgupnigeria:
You just overshot a million naira if you are able to have 1000 pieces of those selling at #1,500.

Nigeria can earn over 2bn from plantain and banana

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/agriculture/-nigeria-can-earn-over-n2bn-annually-from-banana/107234.html
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Oyus:
Totally agree. Testimony to this
Absolutely!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2021
You want to start your farm business and start earning from it,we have got you covered
We have the right land,the right farm experts to assist you from farm setup till when you start earning from it.
We currently have presence in Ogun,osun,Oyo,Ondo and kwara states
Call 09031148593 for more info

#waleagro
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
If you are looking at venturing into farm business, plantain is one of the viable you should go for but talk to expert people and get training before going into it.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2021
I love plantain!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning and happy new week everyone.

I want to quickly talk about the right time to start planning for 2022 season and what you should cultivate.

I have been jumping from one state to another over the past weeks in states where we have our farm estates trying to put in motion what's needed to successfully start early our planting production for 2022.

The time to start preparation is now.
If you are waiting till next year,then you might be late.

For those interested in yam production, if you don't have your heap done this year,then you might be late.
We learn from that this year,when other farmers were harvesting theirs,ours was still on the farm and predisposes it to few challenges I am going to talk about later.

For what we have done so far in some locations,we should start cultivating the land by the first rain and we should be able to cultivate twice before the end of 2022.
That's the advantage of starting early.

With so many crops still awaiting harvest,I hope not to spend the whole of December on the farm

The life of a farmer is challenging and as well greatly rewarding.
Special shout out to all farmers.

So house,early preparation is the key.

Good morning and have a blessed week
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by kareem492(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Do you want to be an absentee farmer, investor, or partner, here is an opportunity for you to have yam farms without leaving the comfort of your home or offices. There is availability of 15 acres of fertile land and high yield of yam seedlings. Let's help you take the risk, let your money work for you. If you have interest, call or Whatsapp this number 07033602373. Let's do business

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Good morning from here
#only agric
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ugnoble: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:
Good morning from here
#only agric

Been trying to reach you for weeks now. Started doubting if it's still your number I had till I checked back.

It's about the land at ogbomosho we talked about a year or so ago on phone. Let me know how to reach you as your number(s) aren't going through.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
ugnoble:

Been trying to reach you for weeks now. Started doubting if it's still your number I had till I checked back.

It's about the land at ogbomosho we talked about a year or so ago on phone. Let me know how to reach you as your number(s) aren't going through.
Kindly reach +2349031147593
Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Compliments

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) / How Do I Start Snail Rearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.