Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106940 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Very funny pic
how true is this?

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2022
2 Ways Farm Business Put Money Into Your Pocket (First One Is Hidden)

Just about 4 years ago,we acquire about 4.04 million sqm of farmland in ogbomoso which we used to establish one of our farm estates.

After it was surveyed and secured,I paid a visit and I was like “God,how do we get here”

Thick bushes everywhere,you can hardly see the next person 5metre away.

But something kept telling me “well,we are not using it for housing estate,we are using it majorly for farming”

I guess my mind was trying to encourage me to accept the fate.

I believe that one day,it will turn to a town or city but I didn't believe the rate of development will be so fast.

Like my Dad use to say “ the cities of today were villages of yesterday”

The said location is now turning to a town with full social amenities everywhere

Many years ago,a potential client from Europe wanted to acquired large expanse of farmland to start a farm business but surprisingly said he is not longer interested in that particular location.

I asked him “why?”

He said “ the location is undeveloped and bushy”

Recently,I did a drone video of the same location and sent to him

He was like “wow”

He was surprised by the changes that has taken place and he wanted to key in but unfortunately the expanse of land is no longer available in that location

If anybody tells you to come and buy farmland inside bush,don't hesitate.

It seems our rural side is developing faster than we thought possible as seen from all of our farm estate locations.

Apart from appreciation of our land,it is also yielding revenue for WaleAgro and all of our partners in the various locations.

First,you have your land appreciate in value and

Second,your land keep generating revenue for you till forever

Agriculture is truly a double edged profitable sword.

This is the right time to plug in!!
Call or DM +2349031147593

#waleagro#farming

2 Likes

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
K
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Agriculture is life!!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Happy Sunday....
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2022
#Gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Learn from my first bitter lesson as a farmer and agro-investor in Nigeria

One of the things that makes farm business fail is biting more than you can chew especially when you have great interest in venturing into agriculture

Many want to cultivate 200 acres of land but don't have the financial,human resources to cultivate 50 acres.

Cultivate the number of acres you have the resources to do.

In short start with what you can finish.

If you start and you are stuck in the middle of cultivation due to financial incapabilities,you would have wasted the initial money invested and at the end of the day would not be able to get the returns.

You can acquire 200 acres and start cultivating in 50's or 40's every year according to your financial capacity and structure you have on the farm

There are many abandoned farm,don't join the numbers.

Have a blessed day

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2022
4 farm marketing mistakes you should never make

Recently waleagro and some of our partners who we are involved with farm management on one of our farm estates needed cash for a major farm.opeeration and we needed to offload some tons of our produce from the warehouse to the market.
Normally,we have offtakers that we call whenever we are offtaking but due to the fact that that this new offtaker offer better price for our produce,I chose him

Well,who does not want a better price for his/her produce?
I like making money for WaleAgro and our partners.That was how this buyer came to the farm to pick up.our produce.

Unfortunately,many months after,we were still begging this buyer to send in the money which contravene our policy of cash and carry; as a serious buyer who want to buy,you come to the farm to check and weigh,if satisfied with the specifications,you make payment outrightly or at most within 24hours

To cut the long story short,it delays some of the important farm operations and we still dey try settle the matter.

So first lesson,It's better to offtake to those you have an existing and smooth business relationship with

Lesson 2 you should learn from
Produce and sell good quality farm produce;When offtakers knows you with quality products,they will be rushing you everywhere.
Na Dem they rush us because theyy can guarantee that they will find quality farm produce from our warehouse.
If it's to go extra mile to procure machineries to improve the quality of your produce,please do it; it sets you apart.

Thirdly, sometimes forces of nature comes into play in your production process
There was a year we had unexpected heavy rain fall during our soybeans harvesting time and it fell heavily on our harvested soybeans.
You know when water and soybeans meet,the colour changes from.white to black and drastically reduce quality.
That was the year we sold black soybeans... lol

I was unhappy because a lot of efforts and resources has gone into it.
I had to put a call to one of our great offtakers to explain situation we find ourselves.

About few days after the call,he brought his truck to the farm, pick it up and pay for those soybeans (although slightly below the normal market price) but save. Us from the bad situation.
Many months later,I learnt how he went extra lenght to resold to some feed factories.
You need a good,long lasting business relationship with your offtakers.
They will save you during time of crisis

Fourth lesson:Have a good knowledge about the market price of what you are producing.
There are 1001 buyers ready to take advantage of your lack of knowledge of the market price of what you are producing

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2022
#agriculturedonerightcreatesustainablewealth
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Its yet another Monday
Time is not on your side
What massive action/s are you taking to reach your dream this year?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
#haappyfriiday
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ComradeShegs(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Greetings everyone. You are welcome to ShegsAgro's Market. We are in Niger State and can easily transport all of your agricultural food supplies to your destination. We deliver across the country.�

Please contact us if you require high-quality agricultural items. We can guarantee you a high-quality, plentiful product. We also never compromise on quality while sourcing things for our numerous web clients.

In addition, we have a WhatsApp and Facebook Market hub where buyers and sellers interact. We give you breaking news about agricultural commodities, as well as the best time to buy for storage and the best time to sell to avoid loss. As a farmer�‍�, you can never go wrong with our advice.

Kindly Join our Social media Platforms so we could connect.

FACEBOOK: https://m./475816610592102/?ref=group_browse

TELEGRAM: https:///+XhtnBBzDfEIzYjJk

WHATSAPP GROUP: https:///CpS6FpLii100RIMVlc2ROS

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://youtube.com/channel/UCV9htYzgHCo7TnYcyaBNg3w

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ShegsAgro?t=MkEk0Onv9zqqN8Mjma5mOQ&s=09
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2022
#Goodmorning
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Happy new month to you all.
More to come for us all in good health,and prosperity
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2022
#Gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Quitters never win,winners never quit

During my early years as an agropreneur and farmer,I thought of given up and quit because of the challenges I faced during production

After sleeping over my thought,I decided not to throw in the towel.

Now,when I looked back,I thank God I didnot quit.

We are still facing it but we have learnt how to use our challenges to grow ,develop and propel into the next level.

Truly,quitters never win and winners never quit.
Have a great day
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2022
One of the things that can make farming difficult for you is acquiring farmland not accessible.

In 2012,we hauled about 10 tons of maize � from a farm down to the buyer.

The road from the farm leading to the main road was poor to the extent that the truck got damaged about 3 times.

The journey of a normal 15mins turned to 2 hours.

The cost we incurred due to poor accesibility was even close to the amount we were to sell the maize.

Like I always say,distance should not be the decision on where to acquire your farmland.

Afterall,what you eat this morning or what you will consume this evening is likely to be from the North especially if you are based in southern or eastern part of the country.

Farm accesibility is everything

Is it accessible?

Can you take your car/truck to the farm with no issues?

Can you transport your produce from the farm easily down to the buyer with no issues?

Fortunately,for those who are yet to make decision on acquiring farmland,our farm estates in ogbomoso, Ilorin,apomu, ijebu-igbo are the right plug for you to acquire your farm; it's very accessible

So in your decision on acquiring farmland,make accessibility one of your major decision process
You can acquire your farmland on any of our farm estates in ogbomoso,ilorin, ijebu-igbo,apomu
Just a DM away

1 Share

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2022
One secret new entrant doesn't know about plantain farm business

Early preparation is very important for cultivation of plantain especially in the rainforest area.
It will save you thee cost of production in terms of digging water source and you can harvest the same year of planting
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
#nevergivein
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Success in farm business is all about developing capacity and daily improving on your capacity.

If you want to be making 1 million naira per annum on your farm, you need to have capacity to produce about 2,500kg of beans or capacity to produce 3,300kg of soybeans or 6600kg of corn or 1,700kg of groundnuts or your farm churning out 100 heads of goats/sheep for the market.

Want to be making 5 million naira per annum ; you need to have capacity to produce 12,500kg of beans; or capacity 16,700kg of soybeans; or 33,400kg of corn or 1,700kg of groundnut or have 500 heads of breeding goats/sheep on the farm

What about making 10 million naira per annum ,you need to have capacity to produce 25,000 kg of beans or 33,400kg of soybeans,or 66,700kg of corn or 16,700kg of groundnut or have 834 heads of breeding goats/sheep.

What if you are interested in making N15 million naira on your farm per annum,you need to have capacity to produce 37,500kg of beans, or 50,000kg of soybeans,or 100,000kg of corn or 25,000kg of groundnut or have 1,250 heads of breeding sheep/goats

Whether you want to make 1 million or 5 million or 10 or 15 million per annum,it all boils down to your CAPACITY

Do you have the knowledge capacity?

Do you have the land capacity and management capacity?

Do you have risk management capabilities in place against unforseeable occurrences?

Are you improving daily on the existing capacity?

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
#righttimingisthebest
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Never give up on your dream,it's valid
Keep working on it day and night
#mondaymotivation

1 Like

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2022
#gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
#happysunday
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Quitters never win,winners never quit

During my early years as an agropreneur and farmer,I thought of given up and quit because of the challenges I faced during production

After sleeping over my thought,I decided not to throw in the towel.

Now,when I looked back,I thank God I didnot quit.

We are still facing it and you will still face it everyday but use it to grow ,develop and propel yourself into the next level.

Truly,quitters never win and winners never quit.

Have a great day
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
#gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Challenges

"Plantain, Orange, Pineapple. The fruit of the plantain are small and the leaves are drying off Even now that we still have rainfall."

Solution

Once you noticed your fruit especially plantain,then the reason might be because of your soil, a fertile land should give you a big fruit especially if you cultivate the right hybrid variety.

Small fruits might happen if you have also harvested your plantain maybe three times or more and the fertility of the soil is depleted.
What you have to do at that time is to replenish the soil with fertiliser or poultry manure

Add 30kg of dry poultry manure round the plantain or apply 20:10:10 NPK
Dig 5cm hole about 10cm away from the plantain root and apply the fertiliser.
Make sure you apply only when the soil is moist.
You will definitely see changes
100kg of fertiliser per acre is recommended
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2022
#d
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Plantain is a good choice if you are looking to venture into farm business
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2022
#gogreen
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
One thing is certain,everybody eats everyday in this country in their millions so food is critical to our existence and it's a clear way to generate massive wealth.
#getinvolved
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Funding sources to start or scale your farm business.

Funding is a principal thing you need to be successful in farm business because agriculture is a capital intensive venture.

Don't be deceived,if you don't have good financial resources,it will be difficult to go big and that's where the money is in agriculture.

1.friends and family

If you are just starting with little experience,I think this is the right place to source for money.

My first source of funding was from my brother where we form a partnership and pool funds together.
It's easy if you have good relationship with your family members who will want to support you and see you succeed.

You can raise maybe from N500k to N2m depending on the deep pocket of your friends/family

2. Maybe after sometime,you have grow a little bit ,gain little experience and want to expand or scale your farm,then the next option is to take advantage of government funding opportunities like Nirsal, anchor borrowers loan which has a very low interest rate and with training /networking opportunities with experts in the field.

You can get up to N10m depending on your farm project.

This stage of growing is not the time to go look for commercial loan from banks, financial institution
Over the years,I have seen many farm enterprise go down because they take loan with high interest rate from financial institution to start their business.
If you are starting,then it doesn't make sense to take loan from bank especially if you are new and doesn't have experience or an experience partner with you.

3. Once you have a predicted revenue sources from your farm,then it is time to approach commerical banks for loan to grow or scale your agribusiness.
In Nigeria,some banks do extend loan facilities to agribusiness; among whom are UBA, sterling bank,fidelity bank, and Access bank.
Some micro finance banks also does that.

You can get up to N10m -N100m depending on the scale of your project.

4. Crowdfunding
In Nigeria,as far as farm business is concerned, crowdfunding is not a sustainable option if you are looking at raising funds
You pull resources from people and then you use the resources to execute a farm project after which returns are shared in a particular ratio.
Crowdfunding has not really succeeded in Nigeria because of so many factors I am going to share later.

Crowdfunding has been regulated by the NSE and for you to crowdfund,you need to register with NSE

5.Joining a cooperative

This is the best alternative to taking commercial loans from banks because of the very low interest rate and also the support you get from the members for the success of your agribusiness.
It also comes with very flexible repayment plan
You can only access loan from cooperative only if you are a financial member and can access up to N15m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) / How Do I Start Snail Rearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.