Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,329 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (106110 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Nationj01: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=Lesgupnigeria post=43668231]Plantain is not only the most profitable crop that has quick ROI within 11 months,it can also last for 25 years with no diminishing returns if well managed
thats why the ogbomoso plantain estate was created with about 1000 acres of land secured,For those that have keyed into the plantain project,i say congratuations.
You can be guaranteed 200%ROI on your investment.
Its truly the fastlane to create wealth and make millions
#be involved [/quote

pls can sm1 also get acres of land der and hw much will it cost.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=Nationj01 post=43756950][/quote]
Yes,you can
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
ibkgab001:
Thanks and how much are they selling it sir ?
dollar don spoil things now.
18k per roll
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Johnnyessence:
please bro lesgup by which time and date on april that will be coming up and besides please inform us too about accommodation. thanks for ur reply bro.
Every saturday in April.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls bro how many rolls of net did it cover bro.love to visit ur farm one day.
Ok.depend on the number of acres you are fencing.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nationj01:
hi friend @ Mr wale pls hw can I get Cameroon hybrids plantain,also I nid 2 acres of land in ogbomoso.thanks, dis is my email pls send me hw to start plantain plantation from land preparation. Fisayo_o@yahoo.com
Ok
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Johnnyessence:
please bro lesgup by which time and date on april that will be coming up and besides please inform us too about accommodation. thanks for ur reply bro.
accomodation will be provided as well.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
The only way you can know a real farmer is through their smile.Always happy when on the farm....lol

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
I can't agree less

NIGERIANS can even earn more money creating wealth for themselves in the process

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/agriculture/-nigeria-can-earn-over-n2bn-annually-from-banana/107234.html
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hope other states can tap into this money making business venture

http://leadership.ng/news/509497/cross-river-become-net-exporter-banana-gov-ayade
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Agric pays...Do plantain.
Its only alternative to fast creation of wealth
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
When things dont turn out well,appraise the process,do it again and avoid the pitfalls but i have discovered most people after doing something and fail dont appraise the process to learn not to talk of starting all over again.

To suceed in agribusiness,you must pass through the process.
Start---if you fail---start again and learn---success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
When things dont turn out well,appraise the process,do it again and avoid the pitfalls but i have discovered most people after doing something and fail dont appraise the process to learn not to talk of starting all over again.

To suceed in agribusiness,you must pass through the process.
Start---if you fail---start again and learn---success
exactly bro love ur quote here.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
exactly bro love ur quote here.
Thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks
u are welcome
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by sagieramos(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
My Great great grandfather farmed My great grandfather farmed My grandfather farmed My father did not farm And you want me to farm

Please some opinions should really be kept personal *spits on thread*
Some ppl sha. mumu, did u think a fool like u is needed here
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
sagieramos:
Some ppl sha. mumu, did u think a fool like u is needed here
please take it easy on him
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
bro lesgup u haven't tell us the amount of net u used to fence ur land oo. how many acres did d net covered and how much is it. pls i need reply oo.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
bro lesgup u haven't tell us the amount of net u used to fence ur land oo. how many acres did d net covered and how much is it. pls i need reply oo.
The cost and number of wire fence to be used differs on the number of acres you are fencing.
How many acres are you fencing?
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
The plantain business is green and ready to be exploited both for the local market and for exportation.
Let's tap into this money making opportunity.
#Do plantain
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2016
If wealth and food sufficiency are to be created through plantain,people must see dignity in farming because agriculture is the only panacea to economic menace.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Do you want to start any farming business?we will help you set it up,manage it and charge 20% after sale as management fee.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2016
Do you know that you can start your farming business without ever stepping or study agric related course; what you need to get started is practical training and you are good to go
online studying causes information overload.
Join agric professionals this Saturday to take you through the practical steps to succeed in agricbusiness.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
#RealMoneyGrowsOnPlantainTree

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
2 rule for success in plantain farming
1. Get practical knowledge 2. Seek advice and guidance from only successful agro-preneurs.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by andy24(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
rheether:
Lol. But even if you have 10 banana plantation in Nigeria ( Which I know is not possible) you still can't make 1million naira in a year..

No be your fault my sister. Money were them take train you for Sch, them for no waste for u head instead them for use am raise poultry birds cos u don't want to learn. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by andy24(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
My Great great grandfather farmed
My great grandfather farmed
My grandfather farmed
My father did not farm
And you want me to farm

Please some opinions should really be kept personal
*spits on thread*

You are just a waste of sperm. cry
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
andy24:

No be your fault my sister. Money were them take train you for Sch, them for no waste for u head instead them for use am raise poultry birds cos u don't want to learn. grin
Lol....you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter agrolanders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by perloomey(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2016
for ur good and nice plantain suckers contact ti oluwa ni farm on 08032272566, 08068783141 at affordable price

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.