Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia (24609 Views)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by dovegal(f): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its better to send her packing than exhibiting this animal behavior.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Superman11(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
violence against women is becoming a very worrisome trend from rape to physical assault and now this. I hope he rots in jail and burns in hell
. Violence against men is also much..
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by kennyman2000(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Remilekun101: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
freedom96:
this is nt funny it's bullshit!Are u antichist? angry most u spoil those of us that are innocent? angry

Dude whatdafuq... Nigga was just booking a space.. calm down mehn
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by iukpe: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Now am confused, was this at Abia or Anambra?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by adedayourt(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
shocked I am so scared of getting married

FEAR NOT DEARY I PROMISE NOT TO TRY DAT NONSENSE WIT U
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by ijustdey: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
this is wickedness

pouring of hot blazing oil
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by misspicy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
shocked I am so scared of getting married
You dnt want any man to spoil you beauty abi...

Cheerup dear,we still.got humans among the animals

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by xtervaganza(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
Imbecilic Buffon. Why didn't he buy the foodstuffs and keep since the wife can't and he wouldn't let her send someone? With those kids around her, how can she get to the market peddling those children with her? The ediotic monsoon believes it is better for the kids to be exposed to the hazards of Nigerian roads than let a neighbor buy the foodstuffs.

Somebody commented on psychiatrist and psychologist being the hotbed of jobs in Nigeria, I think I believe him.

An eye for an eye

Let the calculated measure of the hot oil be poured on his PEN!S. Animated FrankStein
while I'll agree with you the man should be dealt with

I also believe you have evil spirit in you

How did you come up with pouring hot oil on his weiner?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by ibkgab001: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Where have you been since all this while
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by bbeautylik(f): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
if you behave yourself man will not beat you up. dont nag your husband and dont gold dig him. sounds like you are scared you cant control yourself
Even if I had done the worse, he doesn't have such right over me.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
Even if I had done the worse, he doesn't have such right over me.
Why you no try am now. na for frontpage we go dey read say him done nack hammer for ya big toe and you need donation to go igbobi hospital to buy new toe
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Anoruo:

You wicked pass this man.
There is more where those venom comes from, so you better pack well. I am not messing around here.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
while I'll agree with you the man should be dealt with

I also believe you have evil spirit in you

How did you come up with pouring hot oil on his weiner?
I only bare my mind and you're denouncing me with the evil spirit jargon. Shior!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mopolchi:
Are U LadyF again?
Nay, I am Lady Fiona. There is a different.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by bbeautylik(f): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
Why you no try am now. na for frontpage we go dey read say him done nack hammer for ya big toe and you need donation to go igbobi hospital to buy new toe
That's my advice to women..... * Never be a housewife or stay idle* men respect those with class.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by abimic(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thank God devil isn't being blamed now, meanwhile, what happens to thinking before u act, never act while angry, thought those quotes are suppose to make one a better man. Anyway, if the woman still wanna continue, all well, but if she feels contrary, divorce it's! Some Husbands need be taught that their wives are their images, their representations, they reflect who their husbands are. Treat her well, then the husband will be praised by outsiders for being a good, caring man.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by HonEmeritus(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
@op...Abia or anambra?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
That's my advice to women..... * Never be a housewife or stay idle* men respect those with class.
Not necessarily. men prefer housewives and women who stay idle. just be a nice sweet loving housewife. most men dont like their wives working. but just be nice and sweet and you will be OK. problem with nigerian women is 99 percent of them are crazy and aggressive. lmao
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
Not necessarily. men prefer housewives and women who stay idle. just be a nice sweet loving housewife. most men dont like their wives working. but just be nice and sweet and you will be OK. problem with nigerian women is 99 percent of them are crazy and aggressive. lmao

seriously...... what kinda mindset is that, Housewife ? this is 2015

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by chara019: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mehn!this just a result of not controlling one's temper.
May God help us.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
angels09:
East again?

You need a hand job and one plate of rice for dinner. You my friend you seem to be hungry and sex starved at same time. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by mightycrown1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
i dont know why these people are just always aggressive. why? just because of food that u will pass to the toilet in the next 4 to 5 hours .
anyway, madam pls 4give him. 4better, 4worse; 4bitter, 4sweeter
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
pcguru1:

seriously...... what kinda mindset is that, Housewife ? this is 2015
i prefer my wife to be a housewife to look after my cute chillren grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

You need a hand job and one plate of rice for dinner. You my friend you seem to be hungry and sex starved at same time. grin
Bring introvert
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
ndigbo but why ?

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
adedayourt:
I KNOW NON OF DOSE WAILERS LL MENTION "BIAFRA" ON THIS THREAD

BUT IN ACTUAL FACT ITS FRM

BIAFRA

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by missKiffy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yeebos are wicked people
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by fpeter(f): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Poverty
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Intendy: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
too badt
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
i prefer my wife to be a housewife to look after my cute chillren grin

God forbid but what happens when you are not *around* ..... (this is not an insult it actually happened to us)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group / Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) / Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.