Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia (24610 Views)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by jayuuk: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
@OP kindly modify your tge heading for this thread,molestation occured at awka in anambra state as the write portrays,not abia.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Aystarz: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
shocked I am so scared of getting married

Don't then.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by wytecat: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ibos want to fry and eat a live one.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
pcguru1:

God forbid but what happens when you are not *around* ..... (this is not an insult it actually happened to us)
huh ? i will always be around. i cant die. i am a celestial being. i walk on the right hand side of YAH so i am immortal. i have died and now i am risen forever and ever. selah wink
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by snakebeat: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
violence against women is becoming a very worrisome trend from rape to physical assault and now this. I hope he rots in jail and burns in hell
@bolded, u must be very silly! Rot in jail & burn in hell for what?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by cococandy(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
@bold, that's so true.
Some people need psychiatric evaluation before being allowed to marry.

LadyFiona:
Imbecilic Buffon. Why didn't he buy the foodstuffs and keep since the wife can't and he wouldn't let her send someone? With those kids around her, how can she get to the market peddling those children with her? The ediotic monsoon believes it is better for the kids to be exposed to the hazards of Nigerian roads than let a neighbor buy the foodstuffs.

Somebody commented on psychiatrist and psychologist being the hotbed of jobs in Nigeria, I think I believe him.

An eye for an eye

Let the calculated measure of the hot oil be poured on his PEN!S. Animated FrankStein
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by dahprince007: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
[/color]Op, your heading reads:"Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia " and your story told us the man is being detained in a Anambra.. .. .. Abeg op, [b]YOU SMOKE CHINA WEED?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
Not necessarily. men prefer housewives and women who stay idle. just be a nice sweet loving housewife. most men dont like their wives working. but just be nice and sweet and you will be OK. problem with nigerian women is 99 percent of them are crazy and aggressive. lmao
And you got your figures from...where...?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

And you got your figures from...where...?
from the association of unhappy women who are currently in the rat race and hoping to be a house wife
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
from the association of unhappy women who are currently in the rat race and hoping to be a house wife
And where is this alleged association?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by bbeautylik(f): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
Not necessarily. men prefer housewives and women who stay idle. just be a nice sweet loving housewife. most men dont like their wives working. but just be nice and sweet and you will be OK. problem with nigerian women is 99 percent of them are crazy and aggressive. lmao
housewife for where? five years in uni no be beans..... besides I love being independent.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

And where is this alleged association?
its ubiquitous. everywhere.its a global movement grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
housewife for where? five years in uni no be beans..... besides I love being independent.
well hopefully you will find a man who wants his wife out of the house and working while crazy nanny beats your kids at home or kidnaps them and runs to cotonou to demand ransom grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
its ubiquitous. everywhere.its a global movement grin
Hian

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Hian
grin grin that cat get six pack
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
All this is happening because of the stvpid woman empowerment being preached nowadays. Our parents and grandoarents never experienced ds cos the women were loyal...but now it's a woman's world and they're having dr fun...little do they know dat Men have devised anoda means which is turning them to babymommas while we enjoy our lives in peace...,

Women will beg lastly-just dey watch....come to America and see how Men have almost been castrated by laws dat favour women...and yet d women still clamour for more of such stewpid laws....there's now marital rape whereby your wife can even report you for raping her....imagine d nonsense. Laugh just dey catch me walahi.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin that cat get six pack
That's because the lie got it all twisted cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by eyinjuege: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
if you behave yourself man will not beat you up. dont nag your husband and dont gold dig him. sounds like you are scared you cant control yourself

Like seriously? Is she a kid? Why would anyone beat up their spouse?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by debeo: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0tI5DbZho1Q/VfGkJH1tmrI/AAAAAAAGh6M/JOc-oHMHmug/s400/2.jpg[/img]
The Anambra state police command has arrested one Uchenna Okoye for pouring hot oil on his wife Njideka (pictured above) during an argument at their home. When interrogated, the father of 3 said he got into an argument with his wife after he returned from work last week Tuesday and there was no food for him to eat.

He said he got angry when she told him she'd sent someone to go buy foodstuff for her to make the food as he'd repeatedly warned her not to send people to get their food stuff. As they argued, he poured hot oil on her.

A remorseful Mr Okoye has since pleaded for forgiveness from his wife and the police. He is however still being detained at the Central Police station in Awka, the Anambra state capital.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SU8OcdFnJjU/VfGkKNcNAPI/AAAAAAAGh6U/k7WXh54rBBw/s400/2.png[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-man-arrested-for-pouring-hot-oil.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

OP

Anambra or Abia?

The body says Anambra, your title says Abia

Please reconfirm and correct
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by sukkot: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
eyinjuege:

Like seriously? Is she a kid? Why would anyone beat up their spouse?
its a reality. stop wondering like stevie wonder. just read frontpage everyday. too many mike tysons in naija tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Trypa(f): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
HeartleSs
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by GodblessNig247(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:

don't be my dear. just watch before u leap. but ehhh I am ready to get married but very afraid to enter that complex venture called marriage
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
hot tempered husband.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Mopolchi: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
Nay, I am Lady Fiona. There is a different.
Okay dear
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by IceDude(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
U dont have to be scared, just marry me and i will pamper u like a baby.........We dont maltreat women in my family, my family still holds the record as the most caring husbands amongst families in my village.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Cornelz: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nawaoo.....ppl wid dia karata...
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by bbeautylik(f): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
IceDude:
U dont have to be scared, just marry me and i will pamper u like a baby.........We dont maltreat women in my family, my family still holds the record as the most caring husbands amongst families in my village.
wink lol
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by adedayourt(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

You need a hand job and one plate of rice for dinner. You my friend you seem to be hungry and sex starved at same time. grin

I PREFER HEAD TO HAND wink

PLUS PLATE OF POUNDED YAM STEAD OF RICE
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Splendidee(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
bbeautylik:
who cares
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by mekybabe1: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Except for the exposed ibo men, most of the ibo men born and brought up in the east, have this atitude of looking at women as lesser beings. I am an ibo lady but as much as I hate to say this, getting married to such men always brings one to such situations as these. Feeling really sorry for the poor woman. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by flokii: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Like I care... *hiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group / Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) / Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.