Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia (24611 Views)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Cleversheva9(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
violence against women is becoming a very worrisome trend from rape to physical assault and now this. I hope he rots in jail and burns in hell
I believe things should be done the right way. Look at this matter from the two sides of the coin. Women, be diligent in ur domestic duties. The guy is working for u and d family and doesn't eat out. He's coming home only to hear there's no food.... And u know he's short tempered. Haba!!! Please analyse constructively, especially from both sides of the coin.... I promise you'd be a better person. And learn from this as a lady..
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Cleversheva9(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
violence against women is becoming a very worrisome trend from rape to physical assault and now this. I hope he rots in jail and burns in hell
I believe things should be done the right way. Look at this matter from the two sides of the coin. Women, be diligent in ur domestic duties. The guy is working for u and d family and doesn't eat out. He's coming home only to hear there's no food.... And u know he's short tempered. Haba!!! Please correct constructively, especially from both sides of the coin.... I promise you'd be a better person. And learn from this as a lady..
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by xclusivelyurs(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am I d only 1 seein "Abia" in d topic and "Anambra(Awka)" as d news in full... Op, u knw wat 2 do
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by danny56: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

And u think d woman does not know and understand d husband after three kids?? U know u ladies like to der things and expect preferential treatment...! Hmmm marital life anyways!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Anoruo(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2015
LadyFiona:
There is more where those venom comes from, so you better pack well. I am not messing around here.

Girls with loud mouth. Pour out fire if u care. I don't.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by arnold123: 1:46am On Sep 11, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0tI5DbZho1Q/VfGkJH1tmrI/AAAAAAAGh6M/JOc-oHMHmug/s400/2.jpg[/img]
The Anambra state police command has arrested one Uchenna Okoye for pouring hot oil on his wife Njideka (pictured above) during an argument at their home. When interrogated, the father of 3 said he got into an argument with his wife after he returned from work last week Tuesday and there was no food for him to eat.

He said he got angry when she told him she'd sent someone to go buy foodstuff for her to make the food as he'd repeatedly warned her not to send people to get their food stuff. As they argued, he poured hot oil on her.

A remorseful Mr Okoye has since pleaded for forgiveness from his wife and the police. He is however still being detained at the Central Police station in Awka, the Anambra state capital.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SU8OcdFnJjU/VfGkKNcNAPI/AAAAAAAGh6U/k7WXh54rBBw/s400/2.png[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-man-arrested-for-pouring-hot-oil.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
help!!! Cryeth the stubborn goat
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by EmekaBlue(m): 2:36am On Sep 11, 2015
marriage palava but pple get mind sha...Y do what u would regret xpecially these acid and hot water shitty things
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by ireneidiva(f): 5:49am On Sep 11, 2015
LadyFiona:
Nay, I am Lady Fiona. There is a different.
*difference
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by ireneidiva(f): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2015
mightycrown1:
i dont know why these people are just always aggressive. why? just because of food that u will pass to the toilet in the next 4 to 5 hours .
anyway, madam pls 4give him. 4better, 4worse; 4bitter, 4sweeter
So that he will kill her next time?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by ireneidiva(f): 5:54am On Sep 11, 2015
drlawizle:
All this is happening because of the stvpid woman empowerment being preached nowadays. Our parents and grandoarents never experienced ds cos the women were loyal...but now it's a woman's world and they're having dr fun...little do they know dat Men have devised anoda means which is turning them to babymommas while we enjoy our lives in peace...,

Women will beg lastly-just dey watch....come to America and see how Men have almost been castrated by laws dat favour women...and yet d women still clamour for more of such stewpid laws....there's now marital rape whereby your wife can even report you for raping her....imagine d nonsense. Laugh just dey catch me walahi.
Wait, let me understand you. You just heard that a man poured his wife hot oil and you are celebrating him and laughing. You are okay, right?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by MunaAndy(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2015
angels09:
East again?

Mpa gi there. What do you mean by east again? FOOL
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
ireneidiva:

*difference
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by wacoj(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
The poster should clearly know the different between Abia and Anambra.
Abians are peace loving people. Please note this!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by kbsheshe(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2015
I hate guys that wicked their wives, this guy is heartless. embarassedI hate guys that wicked their wives, this guy is heartless.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

Well said
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
If a man has to physically abuse a woman to, mentally he is weak and unable to control his emotions.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2015
ireneidiva:

Wait, let me understand you. You just heard that a man poured his wife hot oil and you are celebrating him and laughing. You are okay, right?

See another one's understanding of my whole write up....smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group / Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) / Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.