Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? (21049 Views)

Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
MY cousin is a banker in one of the banks in the country and his fiancee is also a banker in another bank, due to the fact that they leave home early in the morning due to lagos traffic and come home late at night, he is having second thought about their relationship, if he gets married to the lady, can their marriage work?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
sad
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by MosakuAW(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yes it can work!

The two party involved only need to talk and plan for the future. Firstly, they need not rush into child bearing. They need to study the situation for at least 10months and strategies the best option before going into baby(ies) production.

Work cannot stop love, all they need do is to plan accordingly or better still let one of the party resign and look for a government work or go into personal business.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
TRADELYN:
Yes.
who is going to take care of the kids, cooking and lack of quality time together.

7 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by TRADELYN: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
softapples:
who is going to take care of the kids, cooking and lack of quality time together.

There are professional house messengers/assistants today. cheesy

"It is not how far, but how well."
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by jamex93(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
e FIT work sha

1 Like

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
It can work oh, but when they starts giving birth, what abt the kids? They will lack parental care

1 Like

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Haywhymido(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why not Na to dey balance account 4 bed when dey return frm work. No doubt dia pikin will be a qualified chartered accountant.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by adedayourt(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
YES
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Jackeeh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
No it can't work. One of them has got to quit. The MAN! cool . I know where this is headed. Next he'll ask the lady to quit and stay at home while he works. Lol. Well, before he assumes the arrangement won't work, I advise he first talk it over with his fiancee. Whatever they decide on, they can make it work, as long as they agree.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why not?
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Demmocrats(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Any relationship could work as far as the foundation is based on God any other thing like work is secondary.

6 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by neweraomo: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ask Buhari..he can give answers to dull question like urs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by NifemiOlu(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
For now, it will work. Later, it won't. Lagos traffic is not a joke.

4 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by chingydaboss(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Frankly speaking, it's nt goon b easy.. trust me I m in d game, it's rili time consuming.. it can only work wen there is a mutual understanding btw dem..

Cos wen kids starts coming in, there might b a problem..

6 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by SaiBuharii: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
A big yes...from experience.
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why should they be working at different banks? Buhari should probe them jare!

16 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by raziboi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
see question
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Keziehenry(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
I suggest the man set up a biz for the lady once babies start coming. I hate banking job.

7 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Babaneh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
It will not work fine. Truth be told...

The best thing is to talk it over with the lady then set up a personal venture for her.. Or else, can't just imagine the disaster...

5 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
it might be difficult, but it can work.
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by 40manlappy: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brb
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by cozua: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
yup, but they need to do some serious planning
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Nicepoker(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Who takes care of the kids. Forget maids they can't replace ur parent.

6 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by saintkel(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ofcos it will wrk just dat they both will eat outside
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by christinie(f): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
If they have capable relative hands to help in taking care of the kids /home front it can work
softapples:
MY cousin is a banker in one of the banks in the country and his fiancee is also a banker in another bank, due to the fact that they leave home early in the morning due to lagos traffic and come home late at night, he is having second thought about their relationship, if he gets married to the lady, can their marriage work?

2 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Aitee1: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
They should marry then employ me as nanny tongue

2 Likes

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by ademega(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
very difficult to answer.
job is important
love is important
without job there is no love
without love, no babies
planning and understanding should make it work

1 Like

Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Badex10(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Never!!!! D Future of der Children go bend like dat of Iraq
Re: They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? by Nzecorneboy: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
op abeg no vex for derailing your thread oo. But
am seriously looking for a website that placed ad
on FP recently about teaching.
Please can anybody help me out?
please someone should help ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.