Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" (1441 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by EcubeMNSE(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2015
There is this beautiful damsel i have been tripping for, i enjoy everything about her and she likes me too and i was falling in love with her at a point so i decided to tell her how i feel.
She has a boyfriend and later suggested that she wants me to just be her friend.
That doesn't sound to me like a good idea, what should i do??
Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2015
side di ck loading lipsrsealed

Nigga leave her nd cast ya net elsewheresad

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by danielicon(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2015
back off, bro...
Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by dulux07(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Leave her alone, or simply remain her friend, she has a bf.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 11, 2015
She want's you to be her friend??
Do you really wanna be her friend??
If yes,stay
If not,tell her so and move on
A million girls await's you bro,all you gotta do is look.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by HyDee001(m): 12:42am On Sep 11, 2015

If she drops the Lets-just-be-friends line, I will equally drop the Lets-just-be-strangers-line

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2015
I Thank God for his blessings,love & mercy. I thank him for a wonderful Gift,a Gift of life....... Friends I'm +1 today

oya make una appreciate me 50 likes grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by Sunexy(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Chase the biatch outta ya life
Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by cowgirl9090: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2015
EcubeMNSE:
There is this beautiful damsel i have been tripping for, i enjoy everything about her and she likes me too and i was falling in love with her at a point so i decided to tell her how i feel.
She has a boyfriend and later suggested that she wants me to just be her friend.
That doesn't sound to me like a good idea, what should i do??
You caused it. Why should you tell a woman you liked her when she is not into you yet?

Man, when a woman knows for sure that you like her the excitement of the chase is all over.

I'm sorry. She's already categorized you as a wussy as well as friend-zoned you. grin

All you can do now is forget about this girl and then move on. Approach another woman, watch out the style of conversation. You'll definitely know when a woman is interested in you and you can take it from there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by EcubeMNSE(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2015
KiidaACE:
She want's you to be her friend??
Do you really wanna be her friend??
If yes,stay
If not,tell her so and move on
A million girls await's you bro,all you gotta do is look.

i told her i have enough friends... And God knows i could never look at you and see you as just a friend.(case close)
Re: What To Do When She Drops The "Let's Just Be Friends Line" by jonaifame22(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2015
If she has refused to date u, u also refuse to be her friend

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You’re Being Used For Sex / What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? / Guys, Have You Ever Been Toasted By A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.