Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (46530 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Zealoy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

11 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by greatnaija01: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why cant you start as A FRIEND? If you LOVE her, then keep working at it from what she gives u, maybe you have not improved yourself well enough to EARN her respect and LOVE....

you have to check yourself and see if you are actually what she NEEDS? feelings are not all about you, consider her too....

WHAT REALLY ARE YOUR REASONS FOR LOVING HER... are they selfish? or generous? meaning... is it only you that would benefit or she will benefit more too. Also, whats the rush.... are you sure you just dont want to get under her clothes?

PLS CHECK YOURSELF FIRST..... Ladies are very intuitive... they do not just act or take major decisions on FEELINGS.

Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by thesicilian: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
When a lady says let's just be friends to someone who asked her out, it usually means she wants all the benefits of a relationship (money, companionship), without having to open her legs.

483 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Zealoy:
You fit be friends and still dey do the things wey boyfriend and girlfriend dey do.You suppose know say no be all babes dey say i agree.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Oritzy: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
hmmmm Friend zone things.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by SoapQueen(f): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Zealoy:

Agree to her terms first before you open another thread in four months calling ladies unprintable names. Don't give her any money, so you don't start saying she used you. Apparently, she doesn't love you as much as you do, yet.

Surulere!

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Destiblack(m): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2018
my man, what is urs would be surely urs. when she is not urs,u can never get her. so b urself bro

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Vikkie14: 2:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Destiblack:
my man, what is urs would be surely urs. when she is not urs,u can never get her. so b urself bro

7 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:

I don't understand Nigerian guys these days.. if a lady says she's not interested in dating you.. take that!
stop disturbing her.. I'm 100% sure you don't love the girl truly, you just wanna fúck her and dump her

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2018
OP, U have been Friendzone, Brozone and Sirzone shocked
U ask her out Why not ask her in undecided

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by phemmyfour: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Welcome to friendzone....enjoy your stay

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by LieDetector(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Maybe you didn't do much to convince her. I created a similar thread coupla weeks ago and I got some good advice from well doing nairalanders relationship wise. Now this is what you do albeit it's going to be hard for you since you believe you "love" her : stop calling her and never pick her calls. Don't respond to her chats and don't chat her up. If possible, get close to any of her friends(female) and just have fun with her. You'd get to see this same girl that declined you looking for ways to crawl back to you.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Khd95(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2018
respect her decision before u loose ur dignity tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by wallymore(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Follow her as friends...but use ur brains. Don't let her knw much abt u. Until she accept ur wish. Don't spend on her much.

7 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by nairaman66(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2018
thesicilian:
When a lady says let's just be friends to someone who asked her out, it usually means she wants all the benefits of a relationship (money, companionship), without having to open her legs.

True talk! Had the same issues too! She wants me to buy her expensive stuffs and shopping and all that.. I told her point blank, I can only do that for a girlfriend. I also told her that I don’t want to be friends and we should stop communication!

After several days she start calling me asking for the same thing! She never knew I had already moved on!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Deckline(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2018
I have too many friends already. Many are fake. I can't afford to be friendzoned by a girl i approach. If she says "let us JUST be friends" I will QUIT. Not ready for any emotional depression

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by thesicilian: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2018
nairaman66:

True talk! Had the same issues too! She wants me to buy her expensive stuffs and shopping and all that.. I told her point blank, I can only do that for a girlfriend. I also told her that I don’t want to be friends and we should stop communication!

After several days she start calling me asking for the same thing! She never knew I had already moved on!
Hahaha
I don't blame them, it's guys that think with their joysticks I blame. Any smart guy should be able to detect a potential friend-zoning from afar.

22 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Zealoy(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand Nigerian guys these days.. if a lady says she's not interested in dating you.. take that!
stop disturbing her.. I'm 100% sure you don't love the girl truly, you just wanna fúck her and dump her
Honestly I was not interested in her initially but she started coming close to me infact she was d one that asked for my phone number, she asked me y I don't even notice her whenever she passes by, now I've fallen for her but she......

9 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Mikaelson21(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Honestly I was not interested in her initially but she started coming close to me infact she was d one that asked for my phone number, she asked me y I don't even notice her whenever she passes by, now I've fallen for her but she......
It was a shit test from her... She flooded your door step with virtual feelings, to really know if you would start licking her ass, and you did eventually, even in the most embarrassing way by going too far asking her out... You should have just skip that process and start acting as her boyfriend already, asking out put too much constraints and pressure on a potential friendship with a gal...
I will say cut your losses, have the I don't care attitude, take her as if she is just like any other gal you meet everyday, rather still, create a bond with another gal, kill your emotions for her.. Some of this women ain't shit fam

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by tribalmall: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mikaelson21:

It was a shit test from her... She flooded your door step with virtual feelings, to really know if you would start licking her ass, and you did eventually, even in the most embarrassing way by going too far asking her out... You should have just skip that process and start acting as her boyfriend already, asking out put too much constraints and pressure on a potential friendship with a gal...
I will say cut your losses, have the I don't care attitude, take her as if she is just like any other gal you meet everyday, rather still, create a bond with another gal, kill your emotions for her.. Some of this women ain't shit fam

I hope you read this n take the advice. I don’t even understand how you ask a girl out n doesn’t get positive response.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by lenghtinny(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:

You need to use your head. She has you where she wants ( feeling helpless and restless).

The girl is toying with your emotions with unnecessary mind games ( the kinda situation where you draw a prey out and then go for the kill).

You need to man up and control your emotions so that you can control the situation angry. You need to stop giving her unnecessary attention and develop the cold shoulder attitude.

Stop letting this girl think the world revolves around her bumbum

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Iyajelili(f): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
I don't care if I'm banned but I want to be on front-page to say this.
Purewatermeji, I want to bring out a sentence in one of your statement on one thread. You said and I quote "just because of the few Killings",may devil visit your family with few killings this year. You will experience more pains and tears than Benue people are now in exchange for the money this government pay you to write rubbish.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Anglojosite7(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
So, you want to Bleep her abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by DWJOBScom(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
She's not into you or she's hoping another says something or she's sincerely not interested in a relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by alphaconde(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
the best part of this rubbish post is that the girl says shes not ready

advice

make her ready or wait till shes ready.

anyone who thinks theres no problem here raise thier hand

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Millz404(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Then just be friends or find another babe

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:

You don't.

I mean, you don't love her.

How can you conclude you love her?

Have you been through thick and thin together?

Do you even know her? How much of her do you know? Have you found out her dirty little secrets? Have you seen her flaws?

Please rephrase: you are interested in her and you want to get to know her better.

Lots of people got messed up because they thought they were in love and got the shock of their lives when the object of their fantasy was revealed to be the stuff of nightmares.

That being said, respect her. Don't try to buy her. A self-respecting lady will not rush after your money like a hungry chicken.

Be yourself. If she finds any pretense in you, that's it.

She might even have a steady BF but is having doubts about that relationship, or she's just a loose girl in the business of keeping more than one BF at a time.

Unless you ma na de ponmo you just wan chop clean mouth sha o. If na dat one, all dis English wey I write no be for you.

14 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by balogundayo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
LEAVE HER BRO... LEAVE HER!!!
SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU... LET HER GO NOW THAT YOU STILL CAN OR HAVE TO FACE TASTELESS LOVE TILL THE BITTER DIVORCE... (MOST LIKELY)...

IF SHE PUTS YOU IN THE FRIEND ZONE... IT IS FINISHED....

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by rainylad(f): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
thesicilian:

..and so what??
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by asawanathegreat(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Come borrow my RANGE ROVER take her out she will accept ur proposal fast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by ikombe: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
All this f**K boiz who want to go into Relationships just for the sex angry

You got the right reply. Not like you are ready to get married angry

If i catch you opening stupid threads like this again, I go just break your head angry

17 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Guy walk! She has an assitant you. When you hammer now she go form *i was with him when he had nothing* nansense!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.