Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Husbands, What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands, What Will U Do? (1269 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands, What Will U Do? by delectablegyal(f): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2015
U find ur wife's sister seductively dressed like this while in the kitchen, what will you do?

Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by dulux07(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Liv d house for her sad

1 Like

Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Seriously?
I dnt knw. cool
Till then. wink
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by HyDee001(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2015

I will not leave the house for her. For God's sake, it's my house!!!
I would thank her for all she has done so far and that help in the house is appreciated.. I would then tell her that I want to promote her.
Then I'd reach for my wallet, give her a generous bunch of currency notes and bid her farewell.
Off to her parents' house she goes, to return only when she develops common and uncommon sense.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by NOBODYY: 12:42am On Sep 11, 2015
I'd just Laugh and turn back...left for u ppl to belive me anyway tongue

1 Like

Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by delectablegyal(f): 12:50am On Sep 11, 2015
Y'all are bunch of liars.
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by shikshark: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2015
ill check if she have online bible in her phone..
if deres non then ill download one for her.
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 11, 2015
All of una just dey form jesus boy?? undecided men I go pick that yansh up, lick am wella 1st before I use my rod scatter the pu*sy...... Then I go chill out for round 2 knock out before my wife comes bck tongue
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 11, 2015
How do you know we lie.....so you expect us all to fall abi.....all men are not and can never be the same
delectablegyal:

1 Like

Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 11, 2015
She cant just wake up one day and act this way. She must have been throwing passes before this. So that's where the problem set in.........she should be mad to dress like that all of a sudden in my home without fear or respect

Thank God some of us still have our senses to realize the 1hr of fun you may wanna have with her could ruin a lovely marriage
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by danchuzzy(m): 4:12am On Sep 11, 2015
delectablegyal:

wait why did you ask the question if you knew what the answer would be..

don't come here looking for who you'd call liars on the basis of your past, present and maybe future experiences ... angry angry

these people have taken time to answer you and all you can say is liars? undecided undecided

use your time for better things oh..
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by lebienconnu: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2015
I will look at the yansh to my satisfaction and tell her sister to warn her. If I see ukwu like that, I look.
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2015
What do you expect me to do?
Go lock myself up in the bathroom? grin
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by AfroKnight: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Just think..Why would your wife leave you with such a powerful temptation? Is she setting you up?
Re: Husbands, What Will U Do? by delectablegyal(f): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Have Forgiven Her But Finding It Hard To Forget & Continue The Relationship / Help Am Crazy About Sex / How To Deal With An Emotionally Down Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.