Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal (13810 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Goke7: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2015
Demdem:

The court has the power to over rule Inec. Inec isn't the alpha and omega. Because inec says so doesn't mean that is so. Thank me later for tutoring u.

Let me thank you on his behalf sir, some fellows here are so daft, God help naija o

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Gogetta(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros if GEJ rigged the SS/SE like you claim then Buhari would not be president today!!! If they wanted to allocate votes they still had enough PVCs in the region to offset the results from the North/SW!!!

Buhari won with a very slim margin !! Abeg make we hear word
oh shattap! You bigot. The elections were massively rigged in the SS & SE. Population and numbers weren't just sufficient enough. Why we're the results withheld for over 72hrs?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by godwin120alex: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2015
If what the Army is saying here is the truth i think Nigerian Army is a disgrace. Why were they deplored to the areas in the first place ? This is the same thing that happened when they were looking for PMB certificate. Now APC is using them to achieve their aims.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Demdem:

Chukwumumu, shepopotamus (mama Piss who was suppose to be beside her husband on election day in Otuoke was in Ph this very day) who was in charge of their deployment ordered them to do nothing and allowed the thugs to have a free day since their activity will favour wike, his god son to win. Jonah-daft and his wife destroyed our military.

When it comes to stupidity Demdemoron is an institution.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Demdem:

The court has the power to over rule Inec. Inec isn't the alpha and omega. Because inec says so doesn't mean that is so. Thank me later for tutoring u.

Ode the court would only rule after listening to both parties and evidence tendered!!! Talk is cheap !!
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by docadams: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Yeske2:
You're right dear just that these wailers get on one's nerve atimes, knowing the truth but denying it.

I call him the AWGU(the acronym of my second statement) man for a reason not for fun.
He embellishes himself in self slavery to anything anti progress, viz: corruption, cluelessness, official avarice, maladministratio, impunity, thuggery.
His heroes are the societal vagabonds. I fear who he will be a hero to.
Check his posts

1 Like

Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by drshrewd: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
shepopotemuse must go to jail for rubbishing our military because of her selfish interest. nonsense
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by drshrewd: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
shepopotemuse must go to jail for rubbishing our military because of her selfish interest. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Gaiuseenyie(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2015
As a rivers citizens we kwen what happen,there was no election in the state.not even ballot papers,result sheets nor card readers were present in my ward.ward 10 mogho gokana l.g.a,..bullet were use agnst our right,we were disfranches by men in mirror.wike should leave nigeria,river state dnt need a head of state

Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

When it comes to stupidity Demdemoron is an institution.

Chukwumumu, u are the fool displaying ediocy. grin
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Demdem(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode the court would only rule after listening to both parties and evidence tendered!!! Talk is cheap !!

Chukwumumu, no one is disputing that. The Goon I quoted thinks because inec says there is election so it ends there. U need to start tutoring ur co fools the more.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by omonnakoda: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
free2ryhme:
I don't know why some people r crying more than d bereaved.......wike and dakuku are from river state and I don't see why people who r not from river state crying about river politics.....if the election is found to be faulty and conducted against d electoral act, the tribunal is empowered to decide........anybody here who is not happy can assist wike or dakuku in funding d case in appeal court instead of the unnecessary noisemaking and a raw display of ignorance online
SHUT UP
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by clemzo101(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2015
So Nigerian Army have bcom a tool dat can be used by any administration, under jonathan dey were used as tools and now buhari is using dem. So what den are we sanitizing?
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by ricsman(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2015
BlissB:
Obeying orders as in *when you see thugs running away with ballot box do not move!*.....bro r u kidding me?
yeah the order is ..... don't interfere
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by huthority01(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Am sure they never thought of being a mess of the Nigerian Army before going to give un-true testimony. Shame on APC, shame on the Nigerian army for if they can't handle political thugs come to think of it Boko Haram will God on earth to them. Hmmmm Na waooo.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by nobeku: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol this is pathetic!!! I think Buratai and Buhari are just making fool of our Nigerian army just in a bid to help the APC case!! Seriously how does an army officer come out in court to say he witnessed thugs disrupting elections?

What did the baby soldiers do when the thugs were allegedly carting away the items? I think those stupid captains are a disgrace to the Nigerian army
EWU!!!! read the write up again.. you need emergency classes in Reading comprehension..
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by nobeku: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fixed
You again? hahaha haha hahaha.. i have told you that the Federal Government needs to order an IMMEDIATE state of emergency in your cranium..
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by free2ryhme: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2015
omonnakoda:

SHUT UP
when an illiterate have nothing sensible to say results to insult

shallow mind
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by cutey08(f): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2015
as a matter of fact I don't c d need for dis tribunal stuff cos both parties r guilty of d election rigging wahala.....i participated during dat election as a corper den, n if u c how APC thugs beat up our supervisors n collected all our result sheets @ gunpoint @ d rack centre wia we all spent d nite a day to d election. since I didn't have high blood pressure dat day,am not sure I will eva hv it again. APC shud jst let d sleepn dogs lie. both parties rigged buh,its unfortunate for d APC members dat d highest riggers won grin. dey shud relax n wait for deir own turn.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

when an illiterate have nothing sensible to say results to insult

shallow mind
Where is the insult? All I did was ask you to renew the friendship between your lips. Nothing good can come out of it when they quarrel. Bring them together in unity
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by chukel(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros if GEJ rigged the SS/SE like you claim then Buhari would not be president today!!! If they wanted to allocate votes they still had enough PVCs in the region to offset the results from the North/SW!!!

Buhari won with a very slim margin !! Abeg make we hear word
with every passing day u show deeper levels of stupi.dity. Jonathan didn't rig in SE/SS! Really? Do u have a center in your brain for lies? In an election where u had about 27 million votes altogether, 3 million margin is very slim? U r really damned. In as much as I am a Buharist, truth is that both PDP and APC rigged in their strongholds. But Jonathan had lost so much goodwill, so the tide was against him.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Caseless: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
permsec:
Did they realy made any effort so as to tame the culprits? No!

What of the Police men protecting the polling units from such? Ur guess is as good as mine.

Funny enuf, they are 3 Army men all with hausa names.

Nigerian Army is now a thing of ridicule and has been subjected to mediocrity.
still the leftover of what jonathan made it to be. Jonathan destroyed our military, and expect them in the way he put them before leaving office.

Before saying they have Muslim names, go to the command rivers state where they were posted from and ask why they posted all muslims to head the military men that were on duty on that day. Bigot!
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by tushburg(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
They should get that man arrested
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by Caseless: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
cutey08:
as a matter of fact I don't c d need for dis tribunal stuff cos both parties r guilty of d election rigging wahala.....i participated during dat election as a corper den, n if u c how APC thugs beat up our supervisors n collected all our result sheets @ gunpoint @ d rack centre wia we all spent d nite a day to d election. since I didn't have high blood pressure dat day,am not sure I will eva hv it again. APC shud jst let d sleepn dogs lie. both parties rigged buh,its unfortunate for d APC members dat d highest riggers won grin. dey shud relax n wait for deir own turn.
say what u know pls. angry
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by permsec: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Caseless:
still the leftover of what jonathan made it to be. Jonathan destroyed our military, and expect them in the way he put them before leaving office.

Before saying they have Muslim names, go to the command rivers state where they were posted from and ask why they posted all muslims to head the military men that were on duty on that day. Bigot!
Very obvious comprehending seem to be a heavy task for you. I never said muslims. go and review my post before replying thanks.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by osemwengie1: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by chrisxxx(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=JuicyStar post=37894969][/quote]
LIES UPON LIES. NO PLACE CALLED OSUALA IN RIVERS STATE. THE DISTANCE BY ROAD BETWEEN ALUU AND OMERELU BY ROAD WILL TAKE OVER 5 HOURS BECAUSE IT IS NOT A STRAIGHT JOURNEY. HOW DID THEY MOVE FROM OMERELU TO ALUU ON SAME ELECTION DATE? GOOD ENOUGH NOBODY HAS COME TO TESTIFY AGAINST ELECTION DONE IN PH AND OBIO/AKPOR TWO LG WITH THE HIGHEST VOTING STRENGHT IN RIVERS STATE AND IN THESE TWO WIKE WON WITH A LANDSLIDE.
BABY SOLDIERS NO WONDER BOKO HARAM KILL NIGERIANS BEFORE YOU BABIES.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by ModiKen(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol this is pathetic!!! I think Buratai and Buhari are just making fool of our Nigerian army just in a bid to help the APC case!! Seriously how does an army officer come out in court to say he witnessed thugs disrupting elections?

What did the baby soldiers do when the thugs were allegedly carting away the items? I think those stupid captains are a disgrace to the Nigerian army

Obviously u didnt read the story properly cos if u did, u would have see where it was stated that "they were bombarded with phone calls of ad-hoc staff crying and calling for help and that upon getting to the places where the call came from, they found the ad-hoc staff (NYSC members) mercilessly beaten by thugs"

Some peole jus come online to yarn rubbish!
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by M16: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

SMH. Is it difficult for you to thoroughly read and comprehend before writing rubbish. They came and met the corpers mercilessly beaten. Past tense
What can they do in that situation?
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by M16: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros if you have any concrete proof of this, go to court and assist those army comedians and quit ranting here
Retard, court is in session
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by SegzyJoe(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chukwudi44
Before you open your mouth wide again to spill hatred, the tribunal subpoena the army to testify before it. If you have sense at all, you should know an institution like the army will not appear in court over civil matter except compelled to do so. Even if you were not told, you should know this simple procedure if you are as educated as you claimed to be, except hatred has blinded you eyes.
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by omolami: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
The army disgracing self at the tribunal. What is their job during election if not including apprehending ballot boxes snatchers among others.? See the army indicting itself. We know they have been compromised under this one chance regime. This present military is partisan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents / Obiano Gives N1m Each To The Students That Won Gold At World Technovation Pitch / Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.