Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal (13811 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by abokikhalifa: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

If GEJ gave any such order, Buhari wouldn't be president today dear. Buhari might think he is bringing down Wike but he is in reality ridiculing the Nigerian army
how is this buhari's business abeg? Jonathan was still in power then nd he was the chief of Nigeria arm force as at that time so therefor the solders were simply following his orders
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by abokikhalifa: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros if GEJ rigged the SS/SE like you claim then Buhari would not be president today!!! If they wanted to allocate votes they still had enough PVCs in the region to offset the results from the North/SW!!!

Buhari won with a very slim margin !! Abeg make we hear word
slim margin or wide margin Jonathan nd pdppigs ar punch of losers, you get the jerk?
even with the amount of rigging id SS Jonathan still lost.
I cant feet laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by pharezonome: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by otiigba1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ran away?! Are they planing to hold the election in their backyards? grin and why couldn't the army stop them? Unless they are in on it
Re: Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal by sunnymaja(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
But snatching of ballot boxes were reported now. The PDP government just ignored it and used their dirty power game to overrule the uproar. Soldiers were driven to politics and so may not have spoken against their PDP lords. The soldier that raised alarm on Ekiti election had to run for his dear life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Revalidates His APC Membership / Nigerian Defence Industry Manufacturers Display Products At World Exhibition / Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.