Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience (2257 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / "Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by stanvesco(m): 3:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Its an open secret that thread bashing and insults are against nairaland rules.
However ,the fun u get reading through a thread where theres chaos is un-paralled!.
However; sometimes it crosses the line...
Share ur experience of being cyber-bullied on or off nairaland .

Hmmmmmmm

Cc mynd44
lalasticlala
Suen
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 11, 2015
undecided
stanvesco:
Its an open secret that thread bashing and insulting r against nairaland rules,
however ,the fun u get reading through a thread where theirs chaos is un-paralled.
However; sometimes it crosses the line...
Share ur experience off bin cyber bullied on or off nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by danchuzzy(m): 3:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Jennyama oya come share your experience!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2015
And jollyjoy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by fresherdanU: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2015
it was on facebook and it was about the spontaneous killing in the united states. I think about a school killing or so. I just innocently posted my opinion that an average american is a sociopath.
gbam!!!. that was it. Even my own Nigerian Brothers that haven't seen the shores of U.S A before, dealt with me seriously. the rest na story.
had to delete the acct sha. ;Dit was on facebook and it was about the spontaneous killing in the united states. I think about a school killing or so. I just innocently posted my opinion that an average american is a sociopath.
gbam!!!. that was it. Even my own Nigerian Brothers that haven't seen the shores of U.S A before, dealt with me seriously. the rest na story.
had to delete the acct sha.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Make i park here first...
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Where my ogas dem dey,profojah..mystage,jollyjoy

Well the fun there is that wenever I af the tym n energy I deal with any form of cyber bullies coz in my offline life also m not the type you can intimidate....

I am Nairaland association of broke guys NIGHTMARE grin
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Well the fun there is that wenever I af the tym n energy I deal with any form of cyber bullies coz in my offline life also m not the type you can intimidate....

lollll....funny yhu..
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

I've never bullied anyone neither have been bullied...BUT I've read countless of thread where you and Jollyjoy do bully some guys terming them "broke".. Check all my posts, I've never for once bullied anybody rather I'll answer the outstanding questions directed to me on my thread.. You and Jollyjoy, una be oga for that..I remembered the time she bullied me because I was buttlicking your dirty-as$ grin
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

I've never bullied anyone neither have been bullied...BUT I've read countless of thread where you and Jollyjoy do bully some guys terming them "broke".. Check all my posts, I've never for once bullied anybody rather I'll answer the outstanding questions directed to me on my thread.. You and Jollyjoy, una be oga for that..I remembered the time she bullied me because I was buttlicking your dirty-as$ grin
lollll....yhu sha.
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll....yhu sha.
No be so?. You also threatened to expose my yansh that i sent you a msg
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

which you wuld radar buttlick than hers abgrin

Do you know that 85% of guys on NL are students whose parents are still feeding? And those boys will now put off their offline humbly background clothling,log on Www.nairaland.com and start bashing their elders by creating threads with stories their elder brothers told them or stories they imagined they want to experience,some of them even have sisters who do RUNS to send them to school,yet they will come here and label innocent girls golddigger....

This is d reason why I have laid it upon mysef to make their lives miserable...even as my offline personality does not tally with the misspicy you all know,reasonable pple on NL who are my offline friends can testify.

Besides how is your e-daddy doingtongue

Its gonna be a timebomb on that dude.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

which you wuld radar buttlick than hers abgrin

Do you know that 85% of guys on NL are students whose parents are still feeding? And those boys will now put off their offline humbly background clothling,log on Www.nairaland.com and start bashing their elders by creating threads with stories their elder brothers told them or stories they imagined they want to experience,some of them even have sisters who do RUNS to send them to school,yet they will come here and label innocent girls golddigger....

This is d reason why I have laid it upon mysef to make their lives miserable...even as my offline personality does not tally with the misspicy you all know,reasonable pple on NL who are my offline friends can testify.

Besides how is your e-daddy doing

Its gonna be a timebomb on that dude.
I'd rather buttlick yours than hers because, your as$ is as sweet as sweetners and succulent,. Crazy as$ indeed..jollyjoy own is gbeff, as small as walnut...

TrueTalk...but you shouldn't tag them as broke-ass niggaz.. Who knows if the guy wey dey service your punny is a broke-as$ grin.. Who's my e-father?.. Mystage?. Lol cheesy..also jollyjoy is my e-mother
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
No one dares bully me nah
Hin wan dead? grin
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

I'd rather buttlick yours than hers because, your as$ is as sweet as sweetners and succulent,. Crazy as$ indeed..jollyjoy own is gbeff, as small as walnut...

TrueTalk...but you shouldn't tag them as broke-ass niggaz.. Who knows if the guy wey dey service your punny is a broke-as$ grin.. Who's my e-father?.. Mystage?. Lol cheesy..also jollyjoy is my e-mother
only sec school girls and love blind ones does d bolded...
With my level of maturity and life's achievements broke niggaz wouldnt even talk to me.tongue

Why u dey look for joy trouble na
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

only sec school girls and love blind ones does d bolded...
With my level of maturity and life's achievements broke niggaz wouldnt even talk to me.tongue

Why u dey look for joy trouble na
Really!... Biggest gal ever liveth.. On behalf of the broke as$ niggaz, I hail ooo..wish you can gimme just only 3kids (2male and 1 female)
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

Really!... Biggest gal ever liveth.. On behalf of the broke as$ niggaz, I hail ooo..wish you can gimme just only 3kids (2male and 1 female)
Sorry space taken already,try again in another life time tongue

you can ask jollyjoy tho

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Sorry space taken already,try again in another life time tongue

you can ask jollyjoy tho
Pls let me buttlick your dirty as$ and you gimme 3kids.. Agarawu is already buttlicking jollyjoy's as$ .. I no wan buttlick things wey ma friends dey buttlick..wanna do your as$.. Oya reply my PM
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

Pls let me buttlick your dirty as$ and you gimme 3kids.. Agarawu is already buttlicking jollyjoy's as$ .. I no wan buttlick things wey ma friends dey buttlick..wanna do your as$.. Oya reply my PM
Point of correction pls m.d neat type...

end of discussion
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Point of correction pls m.d neat type...

end of discussion
Reply jor.. Make I lick every dirty corner of your as$.. I'll send the pm now grin
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:

Reply jor.. Make I lick every dirty corner of your as$.. I'll send the pm now grin
Even if I wanted to reply I cnt,coz my email.is broken tongue
Once again stop d use of d word dirty please undecided
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Even if I wanted to reply I cnt,coz my email.is broken tongue
Once again stop d use of d word dirty please undecided
sowi grin cheesy... Clean as$9
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Misspicy..have you gotten it?
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
profojah:
Misspicy..have you gotten it?
Yup....
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

Yup....
Expecting!!,,,....
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by ValentineMary(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
fresherdanU:
it was on facebook and it was about the spontaneous killing in the united states. I think about a school killing or so. I just innocently posted my opinion that an average american is a sociopath.
had to delete the acct sha. ;Dit was on facebook and it was about the spontaneous killing in the united states. I think about a school killing or so. I just innocently posted my opinion that an average american is a sociopath.
had to delete the acct sha.
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
@misspicy carry on wit ur mouth ok. Yea, there is a possibility of u been wat u re claiming here on nairaland bt I tink its unneccessary statin it here bcus d only way majority can judge u is through mere imaginaton. So wats d essence of tellin u re a gold in real wen u also cud be a rag? @profojah I see u bro. Currently very busy dats y I haven't been online and replyin mentions. @jollyjoy hope ur head has cooled down frm d constant nairaland nagging? And do any of u ladies care for a drink date wit me no matter ur state of residence, atleast bfor d end of d year? I wanna see d assumed pretty faces and big girl tag bhind ur monikers?
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
mystage:
@misspicy carry on wit ur mouth ok. Yea, there is a possibility of u been wat u re claiming here on nairaland bt I tink its unneccessary statin it here bcus d only way majority can judge u is through mere imaginaton. So wats d essence of tellin u re a gold in real wen u also cud be a rag? @profojah I see u bro. Currently very busy dats y I haven't been online and replyin mentions. @jollyjoy hope ur head has cooled down frm d constant nairaland nagging? And do any of u ladies care for a drink date wit me no matter ur state of residence, atleast bfor d end of d year? I wanna see d assumed pretty faces and big girl tag bhind ur monikers?
lolll smh, misspicy,an open invitation..lolll...
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolll smh, misspicy,an open invitation..lolll...
Hahaha. U inclusive madam. Hw re u doin?
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
mystage:
Welcome back bro.. How have you been?. Don't mind spicy jare.. She said you're my e-father and Jollyjoy my e-mother..
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
mystage:

Hahaha. U inclusive madam. Hw re u doin?
am doing great.....we thank Jah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Ladies Say About This Photo? / Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) / The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.