Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) (2252 Views)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) by gistparrot: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol! Some guys sha… while many would argue that there is nothing wrong in sending nudes as it’s a sign of civilization, an American girl isn’t buying the idea and has outed a guy who sent her a picture of his penis. The guy admitted he did it but that the girl lied by claiming he is uncircumcised or dirty....

Source--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/hot-instagram-babe-puts-guy-who-sent-her-a-dm-of-his-penis-on-blast-photos/

Re: Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) by EHMIR(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pls b4 i cry end time preek

can some one teach/show me how to enbolden my word/s. When i quote pple or make posts
Re: Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) by OVI75(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
attention seekn gal,lol@uncircumsied guest d tin WS really big,
Re: Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) by OVI75(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
attention seekn gal,lol@uncircumsied gues d tin WS really big,
Re: Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
hahahahahaha..... The foolishness of oyingbo.

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Views On Masturbation In Marriage Pls Help. / Attention Seun, Dygeasy And Mods. / My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.