Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49852 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by veralech(f): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! Can you just highlight where in my post I called the Eastern oil wealth that of Igbos, even when I know that majority of the onshore oil wells are in Igbo speaking territories.

Who are the "we" you speak of? "We" as in Arewa-Oduanistans? Of course I know you have no interest of forming New countries, since when has parasites started leaving their hosts without being forced out?

Of course, you have no interest in staying on your own, you will be forced to stay on your own, on your Arewa-Oduanistan Islamic republic, by Biafrans.

Your lying mouth would wish.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by 1adewoye: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
kenny987:

Yeah, reading is a tough job for u but it's d best advice I can give u. Read, study, expand ur mind n thought processes so u can always grasp issues when presented whether in form of a question or response to a question or opinion earlier posed.

Is it too difficult for you to know your limit or when to quit? Your stubbornness when you have no points won't bring you Biafra, bigoted vulture!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
1adewoye:

Is it too difficult for you to know your limit or when to quit? Your stubbornness when you have no points won't bring you Biafra, bigoted vulture!

Same disease affects u and ur cohorts. Go and seek help and let Biafran matters not continue to poke u. You all resort to insults when u lose hold of any facts...deal with issues n stop hating or cursing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Uchexxy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
black people!!! Chukwu okike abiama pls deliver biafra from this black mentality when it finally comes. sometimes I don't undersstand d way u people think.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2015
ayobabas:

Revisionist history will bring no succour to slaughtered biafra or ran-away ojukwu, no matter how much you temper with it!

No mind am. sad Even Madiebo admitted that France and Portugal gave them arms. There is documentary evidence from folks at the war front on the Biafra side, who admitted weapons were supplied by foreign countries. Now someone who was NOT even born during the war, and never smelt Biafra, is coming to say they were low-grade weapons, or that arms were not supplied by x or y countries.

Talk about having a skewed sense of history... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Leopardd(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2015
laudate:

No mind am. sad Even Madiebo admitted that France and Portugal gave them arms. There is documentary evidence from folks at the war front on the Biafra side, who admitted weapons were supplied by foreign countries. Now someone who was NOT even born during the war, and never smelt Biafra, is coming to say they were low-grade weapons, or that arms were not supplied by x or y countries.

I know you must be here....SMH for you guy. Next thing now, you begin to write Igbo upandan.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 12:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Leopardd:
I know you must be here....SMH for you guy. Next thing now, you begin to write Igbo upandan.

Na wetin?? I call yah name?? Bikō rapū ̣m aka màkà nà okwu adīṛọ n’ètitì mụ nà gị! cheesy
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Leopardd(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2015
laudate:

Na wetin?? I call yah name?? Bikō rapū ̣m aka màkà nà okwu adīṛ ọ n’ètitì mụ nà gị! cheesy

You see? Just try and look away from Biafran threads, it just seems as if it brings out the closet tribalist in you.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 1:30am On Sep 27, 2015
You can post as much hungry Biafran children pictures as much as you want. Infact,worst one are been shown on Biafra TV.

Those pictures are going to be enlarged and put in every Heroes Square in Biafraland as a sign of our resilience so our future generations will not be too stupid to jeopardize what we will give to them.

Isn't funny that most of those children still grew up against the wickedness perpetrated against them and made it in life? The man who gave you what you used(the internet) in posting those pictures was one of them.
One of them even became a governor of his state and now a senator and has his "kwashiokor" picture in his office. Engage your lazy black man brain and find out because I won't tell you. Black baboon!

And the other monkey chanting keyboard warrior,you are absolutely right. With only keyboard we are been killed, arrested and detained. Are you not very foolish to be in a country where you are been arrested for having a Radio Biafra app on your phone? Or arrested while listening to Radio Biafra? You are a black man who will never reason. If our keyboard is not disturbing your dear B.oohari,why is he giving orders and decrees against those who has not started war as you all morons are clamoring. Why has NBC tried all efforts to jam our keyboard? Why are our satellite providers been bought off or threatened? Your brain is filled with smoke that's why you can't reason.

Carnegiefan sorry for derailing your wonderful thread.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Clearly some people are having sleepless nights over our ideas here for a great country that we can have, created by our natural ingenuity.
So, they are here to try to provoke comments that will derail this thread and have it removed.
My brothers please ignore them. cheesy

Great job Pazienza for defeating their provocations with superior argument and intellect!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2015
kenny987:

This is subject of course to steady power supply otherwise those elevators become death traps. We also need to have effective council officers that see to the cleaning and maintenance of all areas. That way people are employed steadily and the environment is cleaned. This extends to d maintenance of public amenities like restrooms.

Provisions need to be made for nursing mothers to comfortably nurse n change their babies in public buildings.

Reading culture cannot be left behind so we must have well maintained n stocked public libraries with monitored membership for children under 15.

Wow! I can't wait....this will be so great by the mercy of the Most High whom we worship and adore!

My sister the elevators will work like charms because it has to, like electricity. Some things are BASIC to a rational country.
I have been to many countries, and only in Nigeria have I come across highrises with no elevator AS PLANNED - ie NO PLANNED ELEVATORS in a four storey house! You see this is the type of a thing that makes Nigeria unique in backwardness. How can a rational person approve a four storey building that has no elevator, and the person is a building professional? My goodness me! shocked

I will address this more...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:01am On Sep 27, 2015
The Biafra development planning paradigm will be of first world standards from DAY ONE. There is a flawed philosophy in Nigeria about the concepts of development, to the effect that a "developing country" can only build to suit "third world" standards. This flaw is subtle, but so pervasive in Nigeria that every level of government do it. Federal government builds "federal roads"; no underground sewers; no world class traffic markings; no maintenance; they simply build a tarred road, mark some sides sometimes, pay no attention to road shoulders where the roads meet the "dirt" by the side, and simply forget the road. Same for the state governments. That is why there is no city in Nigeria with a truly world class road infrastructure. In Biafra, we either build the road to world standards, or IT WILL NOT BE BUILT.
We prefer having less roads but of world class, than to have roads everywhere all of third world standards. Nigerian roads have been in "developing country" status for 55 years! We won't do it in Biafra.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:10am On Sep 27, 2015
One of my greatest concerns in Biafra is the would-be ardous task of unduing "Nigerian development standards" in Biafra. For example, I gave the Onitsha example earlier. All those four story buildings without elevators have to be "grandfathered" into the new planning code. But Onitsha is building more and more as we speak! We are racing down the third world road, but we have no choice for now!

My other concern is the NARROW ROADS all over the place. We are building like the British, but Britain is an OLD country, so they have no choice really. But people are still building in Nigeria like the British of 600 years ago!
We need to build like the Americans and other newer countries. But it is impossible to change things in Nigeria because of the cacophony.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:21am On Sep 27, 2015
So like I said in the OP, the Biafran development philosophy will support the national circulation, innovation, and law enforcement philosophy - peace, tranquility, serenity, ease of circulation, fresh and clean air- all of which support the innovative mind: a truly first world country in the heart of Africa. A totally different country that other African countries will look to, copy, and respect.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:35am On Sep 27, 2015
On Biafran migration: We shall strive to MAXIMALLY reduce the number of Biafrans leaving the shores of the country. It is very possible.

To achieve this, the key question is this: WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR HOME COUNTRIES?

Short answer: Jobs, peace, security.

We shall build Biafra FROM DAY ONE to cater to those three things, and we shall do so BY DESIGN AT EVERY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
Those three things will be at the very foundation of Biafra. That is why NOBODY WILL BE COERCED OR FORCED INTO BIAFRA.
In fact the lesser the number of tribes that are willing to join, the better. But everybody must agree to join FREELY. There will also be easy secession clause in the constitution.

Having laid down all the basics, it then becomes possible to build an economy that will provide the constitutionally mandated JOBS FOR ALL.
Closely following that would be a SOUND monetry policy that will make the Biafran Pound (or Dollar as the case may be) to be "hard currency" within a relatively short time.

After those having been achieved, we shall then state that the Biafran passport will be one of the most secure in the world, and it is NOT for ALL COMERS. To be issued one, a person will need to attend a "visa -like" interview process during which s/he will be grilled for reasons for travel. If the person fails the interview, no passport will be issued. Simple.

In the systemic design of Biafra, corruption will be "designed out". So, by design even if a person is born corrupt, the system won't allow it.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:49am On Sep 27, 2015
On capital punishment: There will be no capital punishment in Biafra.
In the days of our ancestors, all killers were treated the same way (whether someone committed murder, second degree murder, manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter) they werel simply guilty of killing someone, and the punishment was the same! Even in self defence, people hardly killed.
So in Biafra, the punishment is LIFE IMPRISONMENT; whether the imprisonment has an option of parole depends now on the gravity of the crime.
That is why I stated that Biafrans (and beat cops) will not have arms. "Accidental discharge" will be a thing of the past!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2015
We shall build enough jails to take care of ALL killers.

Be back later with more submissions.

BTW all the things I'm saying here CAN'T happen in Nigeria. It hasn't happened in 55 years, and it would be delussional to think that it will ever happen.

Till then...
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Leopardd:
You see? Just try and look away from Biafran threads, it just seems as if it brings out the closet tribalist in you.

Haba!! cheesy There is no tribalism anywhere in me! cheesy Do you know why I often turn round to set these Igbo tribalists straight?

Because I have quite a large number of Igbo people among my extended family, who are wonderful, de-tribalised, accommodating, enlightened people of integrity. None of them share this well of hatred, that runs through the veins of the Biafran proponents on this forum. undecided

Anyone visiting NL, will think all Igbo people think in the same way as these Biafran internet hate peddlers, when in fact there are many out there who do not subscribe to their warped campaign of hostility against other ethnic groups!! angry

I really don't give a hoot about Biafra, but there is no need to pull down other ethnic groups or vilify them, in order to make your desired 'country' a reality. Scotland held a referendum, a while ago. Did they launch verbal and written attacks against the Welsh or English people, before they went ahead to do so? Did they embark on a calumny of hate against their neighbours? No! So why must these pro-Biafra chaps do so in order to get their way? They preach hatred everywhere they go, and deploy propaganda as a weapon of division. Maka gini??! shocked shocked angry

Such tactics will not win them any support for their cause. And their irrational behaviour will only make folks from different ethnic groups look down on all other Igbo people, even when those causing this confusion for them are just a few! They still keep failing to learn lessons from history! shocked
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2015
laudate:

Haba!! cheesy There is no tribalism anywhere in me! cheesy Do you know why I often turn round to set these Igbo tribalists straight?

Because I have quite a large number of Igbo people among my extended family, who are wonderful, de-tribalised, accommodating, enlightened people of integrity. None of them share this well of hatred, that runs through the veins of the Biafran proponents on this forum. undecided

Anyone visiting NL, will think all Igbo people think in the same way as these Biafran internet hate peddlers, when in fact there are many out there who do not subscribe to their warped campaign of hostility against other ethnic groups!! angry

I really don't give a hoot about Biafra, but there is no need to pull down other ethnic groups or vilify them, in order to make your desired 'country' a reality. Scotland held a referendum, a while ago. Did they launch verbal and written attacks against the Welsh or English people, before they went ahead to do so? Did they embark on a calumny of hate against their neighbours? No! So why must these pro-Biafra chaps do so in order to get their way? They preach hatred everywhere they go, and deploy propaganda as a weapon of division. Maka gini??! shocked shocked angry

Such tactics will not win them any support for their cause. And their irrational behaviour will only make folks from different ethnic groups look down on all other Igbo people, even when those causing this confusion for them are just a few! They still keep failing to learn lessons from history! shocked

Nkóghérí onye ápárì bu onye àghùghò, nzuzu kpóró iyi! 

laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, stop spreading your wicked propaganda against Igbos.

laudate you have been running amok on almost every Igbo thread.

Is there something you are really afraid of?

Since you lack any formidable idea on how to achieve success in life, you have been banking on stealing Igbo wealth and properties. Let me warn you and your cohorts: Your 'oju-kokoro' will only lead you to your Waterloo faster than you ever imagined.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos won't give up their freedom for gold or silver. But for our assets and wealth outside Igbo land that you and your cohorts so much crave for, you can never possess them. Sorry to disappoint you!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse:
[s] Nkóghérí onye ápárì bu onye àghùghò, nzuzu kpóró iyi! 

laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, stop spreading your wicked propaganda against Igbos.

Since you lack any formidable idea on how to achieve success in life, you have been banking on stealing Igbo wealth and properties. Let me warn you and your cohorts: Your 'oju-kokoro' will only lead you to your Waterloo faster than you ever imagined.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos won't give up their freedom for gold or silver. But for our assets and wealth outside Igbo land that you and your cohorts so much crave for, you can never possess them. Sorry to disappoint you[/s]!

Hehehe! cheesy cheesy Like I said before on another thread, insults and profanity are in your genes! Why am I not surprised?? “Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”― Spencer W. Kimball
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by chrisblack: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2015
laudate:

its a known fact that weapons where given by France and Portugal(50kg bombs).did that win the war big No.many people then to forget that what the military is fighting is an insurgency that will be different from an official declaration of Biafra.the question I would like to ask is this.when you declare are you going to start bombing police stations, churches,schools or public places just like BH. I guess no.yours is going to be conventional. That means the army will now be allowed to deal with you conventionally. Guys think. How many countries will be willing to support Biafra.you guys are forgetting that Nigeria is a project the powers that be would not allow to fail.this is anchored on the humanitarian disaster this might bring to the whole continent.imagine 4m crossing over to Benin republic or 10m to Cameroon.The international community would rather support the Nigerian govt .they would start by imposing arms shipments blockade,whilst given the govt arms. Anyway you look at it.Biafra is a waste of time.the Nigerian military is on a spending spree.new 4th gen fighter jets are comming.new agreement with the Chinese for Ch4 attack drones.the government have the money and clout.tell me south Sudan took how many years to achieve and with how many lives lost.millions. think all you war mongers your families will have no hiiden place when the bombs start falling.it reminds me of this song.bad boy bad boy,what u gonna do when they come for u.a times I feel if we can have a demo for just 3months I bet many of you will never mention this again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2015
laudate:
Nkóghérí onye ápárì bu onye àghùghò, nzuzu kpóró iyi! 

For the umpteenth time, Igbos won't give up their freedom for gold or silver. But for our assets and wealth outside Igbo land that you and your cohorts so much crave for, you can never possess them. Sorry to disappoint you!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtrorse please face him another thread,we want to maintain this thread. Thanks

About the high deck buildings in Onitsha,elevators can still be incorporated into it. External ones will fit properly and easier.

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Uchexxy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
chrisblack:
tell me south Sudan took how many years to achieve and with how many lives lost.millions.a times I feel if we can have a demo for just 3months I bet many of you will never mention this again.
What u don't understand is that the IPOB are resolved to die in the process if chukwu okike abiama permits it. the first time I saw some footage about the war, I was angry in my bones and I'm sure every biafran felt same, therefore replaying d videos would even make us more agitated for biafra. anyway I really don't blame u guys for these comments, it's ojukwu who couldn't see it to d end that I blame. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees! any day anytime!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bigbonecrush: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Castos:
My brother this is not just a tribe, but a major tribe + some others who have a thing in common with them.

Biafra is a minority ibo dream

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bashirolu: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
kenny987:

Just remain asleep while those who dare to take on the challenges do so and soar! Pessimism is a disease and it's in u.

First, cure the transgender disease befuddling your warped brain!

I read on another thread that you are a middle-aged man pretending to be a woman.

Try and solve your psychosis first before I will engage your Biafra pipe dream, she-male!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
bashirolu:

First, cure the transgender disease befuddling your warped brain!

I read on another thread that you are a middle-aged man pretending to be a woman.

Try and solve your psychosis first before I will engage your Biafra pipe dream, she-male!

Lol...trust me, u read wrong. I've been registered since 2012 and my sex has never been in question. Get real or take my initial advise...keep sleeping and stay off issues that don't pertain to u.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by veralech(f): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
chrisblack:
its a known fact that weapons where given by France and Portugal(50kg bombs).did that win the war big No.many people then to forget that what the military is fighting is an insurgency that will be different from an official declaration of Biafra.the question I would like to ask is this.when you declare are you going to start bombing police stations, churches,schools or public places just like BH. I guess no.yours is going to be conventional. That means the army will now be allowed to deal with you conventionally. Guys think. How many countries will be willing to support Biafra.you guys are forgetting that Nigeria is a project the powers that be would not allow to fail.this is anchored on the humanitarian disaster this might bring to the whole continent.imagine 4m crossing over to Benin republic or 10m to Cameroon.The international community would rather support the Nigerian govt .they would start by imposing arms shipments blockade,whilst given the govt arms. Anyway you look at it.Biafra is a waste of time.the Nigerian military is on a spending spree.new 4th gen fighter jets are comming.new agreement with the Chinese for Ch4 attack drones.the government have the money and clout.tell me south Sudan took how many years to achieve and with how many lives lost.millions. think all you war mongers your families will have no hiiden place when the bombs start falling.it reminds me of this song.bad boy bad boy,what u gonna do when they come for u.a times I feel if we can have a demo for just 3months I bet many of you will never mention this again.

My brother, don't mind the irresponsible internet biafran warriors. They are out to irritate you and I because their notable leaders and majority of ibos are not taking up their crazy dream. Example, go to the rest of Nigeria and you will see millions of Ibos going about their business without a care for anything like biafra. Some are even buying and building properties far away from SE. Only on the internet will you see idiots boasting as if Nigeria is about to be conquered by a bunch of yellow-livered cowards that Nigerian Army had taught a hard lesson previously!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by 1adewoye: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
kenny987:

Same disease affects u and ur cohorts. Go and seek help and let Biafran matters not continue to poke u. You all resort to insults when u lose hold of any facts...deal with issues n stop hating or cursing.

How long you have been registered doesn't come into it. As for trusting you, it is like trusting Ojukwu not to abandon ship!
It is a non-starter just as it is to trust a biafran hermaphrodite! Not on your transgender biafran life, hole-digger!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bashirolu: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
kenny987:

Lol...trust me, u read wrong. I've been registered since 2012 and my sex has never been in question. Get real or take my initial advise...keep sleeping and stay off issues that don't pertain to u.

Mehn, go change your woman masquerade and come and face me 'man to man' instead of this ibo 'maga-mago' wey you dey do. You think this is how you 're going to get Biafra? Fraud no fit help you in this matter ooo, woman-man!

1adewoye:

How long you have been registered doesn't come into it. As for trusting you, it is like trusting Ojukwu not to abandon ship! It is a non-starter just as it is to trust a biafran hermaphrodite! Not on your transgender biafran life, hole-digger!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
bashirolu:

Mehn, go change your woman masquerade and come and face me 'man to man' instead of this ibo 'maga-mago' wey you dey do. You think this is how you 're going to get Biafra? Fraud no fit help you in this matter ooo, woman-man!

Is One Nigeria by force.? cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bigbonecrush: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
kenny987:

I see! So battle never begin yet, you there putting on woman dress already. So when you hear gun-shots, na under woman wrapper you go go hide? What a confused set of people! Oga, abeg go change!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.