Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49515 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
In Nigeria, soldiers flee from ragtag Boko Haram. In Biafra we shall stand against ISIS and CRUSH them. cool
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Death penalty will not exist in Biafra. Anyone who has actually THOUGHT about it will come to the same conclusion that it does not stop murder. In fact, it inures societal conscience and makes the society more violent.
But the most important reason I (and our ancestors) don't support death penalty is because the human being is not qualified to manage a type of a punishment which fall under the direct sovereign prerogative of THE MOST HIGH.
Destroying a human being "legally" is tantamount to destroying the temple of the MOST HIGH legally.
War is a different kettle of fish because it is a type of temporary madness by humans. Yes we plan for even that madness when some enemy forces us into it. That is why our defence policy is principally DEFENSIVE in nature.
Legally scheduling a date for the taking of an unarmed human life is somewhat odd. Insanity argument of war cannot stand there.
So, we do away with it in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by oilyngbati(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
carnegiefan:

But bros I never said that the standing force would be enough to win ALL wars. I said that it should be enough to at least hold the forte while Biafra mobilizes the rest of the reserve force.
Honestly Israel does it very successfully. I doubt that we have worse enemies than Israel; by worse I mean nations with ANCIENT hate and bile.
Most Africans are frightened to death of a well armed foe. They won't dare try us.
That is why a handful of about 5000 whites colonized hundreds of millions of Africans.
The bolded is what these guys arguing about don't know. Our erstwhile country men will never have the guts to invade Biafra. To even think of such event is an insult on Biafra. It's like saying that a former soviet satellite state like Kazakhstan will invade Russia undecided. I repeat, NO FORCE from Africa can dare engage in warfare with a free Biafra. Let me ask those concerned about Biafran defence; had Britain and other world powers not backed nigeria, do they think nigeria could have engaged Biafra in war? Remember the north wanted to leave after the counter coup, because they feared the repercussion of them remaining in thesame country with Easterners after their cowardly savagery acts, it was the British, their god that gave them the confidence to remain in the zoo. We don't need armed police and citizens. Compulsory 1 or 2-yr military service for all Biafran citizens is good enough to beef up our defences going forward cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
oilyngbati:
The bolded is what these guys arguing about don't know. Our erstwhile country men will never have the guts to invade Biafra. To even think of such event is an insult on Biafra. It's like saying that a former soviet satellite state like Kazakhstan will invade Russia undecided. I repeat, NO FORCE from Africa can dare engage in warfare with a free Biafra. Let me ask those concerned about Biafran defence; had Britain and other world powers not backed nigeria, do they think nigeria could have engaged Biafra in war? Remember the north wanted to leave after the counter coup, because they feared the repercussion of them remaining in thesame country with Easterners after their cowardly savagery acts, it was the British, their god that gave them the confidence to remain in the zoo. We don't need armed police and citizens. Compulsory 1 or 2-yr military service for all Biafran citizens is good enough to beef up our defences going forward cool

Gospel truth. Nwa Chineke! cheesy
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:14am On Oct 20, 2015
In Director's voice: WE MUST MOVE AHEAD. WE HAVE TO MOVE AHEAD!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by xyzhill(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
in biafra we must endeavour to make our energy n environmental policies green. We would promote a green country even if it would be expensive we will do it to gain in a long run. so when we think of power supply it must be environment friendy same with every product we release in to d market. we want to ,be d most environmental friendly zone on d earth crust don't we? That alone would bring tourist to d country as well as countries seeking advice on that aspect which wont be free either. So to arrive at that we must start at birth!!!!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 2:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Biafra will be totally different from Nigeria. I read today that the IMF is pressing Nigeria to devalue the Naira. The main reason IMF gave is that 90% of Nigeria's foreign exchange comes from oil exports. While watching a show concerning South Korea, one Korean said that Korea is constantly working and producing products because his country has no natural resource. For a country without natural resource to have 3 times Nigeria's GDP with only about a third of Nigeria's population speaks volumes about how flat footed Nigeria is.
Biafra, the only hope for African humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 3:28am On Oct 24, 2015
carnegiefan:
Biafra will be totally different from Nigeria. I read today that the IMF is pressing Nigeria to devalue the Naira. The main reason IMF gave is that 90% of Nigeria's foreign exchange comes from oil exports. While watching a show concerning South Korea, one Korean said that Korea is constantly working and producing products because his country has no natural resource. For a country without natural resource to have 3 times Nigeria's GDP with only about a third of Nigeria's population speaks volumes about how flat footed Nigeria is.
Biafra, the only hope for African humanity.

Absolutely true
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Biafra is a country that, BY DESIGN, will be very peaceful and calm.
It will be so peaceful that beat cops will walk around UNARMED.
The era of "kill and go" will be gone for ever and ever.
If you order shoot at sight anywhere in Biafra you will be arrested and charged for murder (if anyone dies from it), or reckless endangerment of the public (if nobody died).

Biafra, the nation of our dream!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 1:37am On Oct 28, 2015
xyzhill:
in biafra we must endeavour to make our energy n environmental policies green. We would promote a green country even if it would be expensive we will do it to gain in a long run. so when we think of power supply it must be environment friendy same with every product we release in to d market. we want to ,be d most environmental friendly zone on d earth crust don't we? That alone would bring tourist to d country as well as countries seeking advice on that aspect which wont be free either. So to arrive at that we must start at birth!!!!

We will prioritise power supply and go after ALL sources of energy to ensure that we produce more electricity than we need.
The excess will be supplied to other African countries.
We shall seek to be the literal POWER HOUSE OF AFRICA because we shall generate enough energy to power Africa. cool
Nigeria can't generate 50% of energy needs of Nigerians, yet she was exporting some (the last time I checked).
That is foolishness of the highest order.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by xyzhill(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

We will prioritise power supply and go after ALL sources of energy to ensure that we produce more electricity than we need.
The excess will be supplied to other African countries.
We shall seek to be the literal POWER HOUSE OF AFRICA because we shall generate enough energy to power Africa. cool
Nigeria can't generate 50% of energy needs of Nigerians, yet she was exporting some (the last time I checked).
That is foolishness of the highest order.
i like the idea of we being THE POWER HOUSE OF AFRICA. very ideal. But what ever help or aide we run to any country be it an african state or from any other continent it should come with a price; a give n take senerio if u ask me. d nigerian issue has only helped brightening d pictures of a caricature, failed n visionless state she is.
Also i suggest that we dont join ECOWAS or AU except they change their structure to a complete UN's with a developed n functional security council. There we will hold a permant member with some strong power states in africa n w.africa, where we sit to decide d security n other major issues of africa n w.africa; with a price. We will give unconditional support when d needs arrives but till then, our goods wont come easily so it wont be priced cheaply. We dont want to be like nigeria who tries to play d fire bigrade of africa while they recieve scorns as thanks by fellow african states.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by adconline(m): 4:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Tell me how u r going to raise $300bn to build a world class state.. Until then, you guys are drinking delusional cocktail
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:44am On Nov 02, 2015
adconline:
Tell me how u r going to raise $300bn to build a world class state.. Until then, you guys are drinking delusional cocktail

The current GDP is much in our hands or on their way to our hands already through trade. Nigeria's GDP was estimated at $500 billion.
But above all, the value of our world class human resource pool can raise this within 5 years.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:50am On Nov 02, 2015
xyzhill:
i like the idea of we being THE POWER HOUSE OF AFRICA. very ideal. But what ever help or aide we run to any country be it an african state or from any other continent it should come with a price; a give n take senerio if u ask me. d nigerian issue has only helped brightening d pictures of a caricature, failed n visionless state she is.
Also i suggest that we dont join ECOWAS or AU except they change their structure to a complete UN's with a developed n functional security council. There we will hold a permant member with some strong power states in africa n w.africa, where we sit to decide d security n other major issues of africa n w.africa; with a price. We will give unconditional support when d needs arrives but till then, our goods wont come easily so it wont be priced cheaply. We dont want to be like nigeria who tries to play d fire bigrade of africa while they recieve scorns as thanks by fellow african states.

Our membership of Ecowas is not bad provided that Islamic terrorists don't piggy-back it into Biafra to set us back.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
What impact has the socalled AU or ECOWAS made? Even UN self is for those who can assert themselves.

Good day Biafrans and lovers of freedom.

IPOB #FreeNnamdiKanu
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Biafra will aim to achieve what civilized countries like Austria did without breaking much sweat.

See what happened in Austria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2720049/dear-niralander-know-guy#39778203

In Biafra, the YOUTH shall be empowered to be leaders!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
This thread is for those who still wonder why we want Biafra.
Can Nigeria EVER give us these
For those seeing this thread for the first time, please start from the first page.
Enjoy!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2015
When we get Biafra, we shall aim for it to be a developed country within 20 years.
It will be possible because we will not waste resources like Nigeria, and we will take certain short cuts to arrive there.
Above all, we will focus on those things that get us there fastest.

For example, our definition for a developed country will be similar to that of the Mayor of Bogota's definition:

“A developed coun­try is not a place where the poor have cars. It’s where the rich use pub­lic trans­port.”
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by onnetcas(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2015
espn:
Nice analysis..easier said than done.. the same way we analyse a football match with some good statistics and end up loosing massively. Is it all about the maths? NO. It's all about the people who will make work. IRRATIONAL..INSATIABLE..GREEDY.. and POWER DRUNK human beings.

My point exactly- very sweet to stay behind the screen and type but the reality is a different ball game entirely. After the referendum, south south will vote against biafra then I'll see where the oil will come from.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
onnetcas:

My point exactly- very sweet to stay behind the screen and type but the reality is a different ball game entirely. After the referendum, south south will vote against biafra then I'll see where the oil will come from.

There is nothing like South south. Each Local Government Area will vote for, or against. Those who vote against will remain in Nigeria while those who vote for will join Biafra. Those are the only options available.
The beauty of Biafra is that every state in the so-called SE and SS has oil. Above all Biafra's economy will NOT be oil based.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Macelliot(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
carnegiefan:
This is in response to several threads here that question how Biafra can be different from Nigeria. Some of the threads are from people with genuine concerns and real questions, while others are of malicious intent. I created this thread to present my idea of what Biafra will look like, and by doing so show that Nigeria can NEVER offer such to we Biafrans. I am open to be proven wrong.

These are MY ideas and none else's.

Thanks for reading and please prove me wrong if you can!

Preamble: The write up assumes that Biafra will be obtained peacefully, and if so, there will be a revolution immediately inside Biafra that will cleanse the land of "Nigerian" politicians. If obtained by war, those "Nigerian" politicians will not survive if they remain corrupt during that war.
They are advised to either repent and seek the interest of their people, or pay dearly. cool

Details:

Territory:

SE/SS/Parts of Benue State. All determined at LGA level via referendum.

Government System:
Multi-party parliamentary system. Administrative areas of autonomous communities. No states.

National Development Philosophy:
Peace, tranquility, serenity, security, through justice to all

Goal:
Create a developed economy where every citizen and resident is free, has access to world class health facilities, jobs paying livable wages, peace, and security of life and property.

Objectives:
Build a $2 Trillion economy within 2 decades by investing massively in the following fields:-

-Human capital development through qualitative education at all levels
-Research & development in science and technology/innovation/intellectual property
-Boost Agriculture by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Boost private industry by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Mineral resource development
-Commerce -world class malls and export processing zones.
-5 international airports
-4 seaports

National Human Relations Philosophy: Be the change that you desire!

Religion: Mosques are banned. lol grin

Culture: Every autonomous community in Biafra shall be encouraged to preserve, enhance and maintain its culture. Each shall receive annual government grants to develop and sustain its culture.
Biafra is a multi-lingual nation with similar cultural practices on several levels.
The government grant shall be conditioned on practical demonstration of results showing positive outcomes. Example, Osu caste system should be finally deleted from our national socio-cultural and religious consciousness such that the practice will finally die a natural death within a generation. (+-40 years).

Linguistics: A new national language shall be developed by Biafran linguists who will develop it from all Biafran languages. That language shall be the official language, and be used for formal business. The introduction of a new language will be slow but deliberate, to the complete within a generation (+-40 years).

Law/Law Enforcement Philosophy:
Every citizen of Biafra is equal before the law. Biafra shall know no king, or noble; chieftancy titles and other inordinate titles, e.g. multiplicity of titles shall be banned in Biafra because they form the root cause of corruption in current Nigeria.
There shalll be two police formations; armed SWAT, and unarmed general police. 98% of police men and women will be unarmed; SWAT will make up about 2%.
The strategy for arrest and taking into custody of errant citizen shall be by use of overwhelming numbers of police. For example, a band of 50 police men may be dispatched to arrest one individual depending on the dangers associated with the situation. The police will be required to train and perfect the skills of martial arts to enable its members to disarm lightly armed member of the public, i.e. individual armed with a knife, a club, all other non-firearm weapons. Incidence involving firearms will attract the SWAT team who will shoot to disarm the armed citizen. A shoot- to- kill order shall be issued only by the top commanding officer of the SWAT, and only after all disarming efforts has failed.
Shooting a Biafran citizen to death will always attract full independent investigation conducted by a separate body irrespective of the law enforcement situation. All incidence leading to the unlawful death of a Biafran citizen or resident shall attract a maximum sentence of life in prison without the option of parole. There shall be no death penalty in Biafra. Our ancestors never practiced it and we must end it.

To be continued...
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Macelliot(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
carnegiefan:
This is in response to several threads here that question how Biafra can be different from Nigeria. Some of the threads are from people with genuine concerns and real questions, while others are of malicious intent. I created this thread to present my idea of what Biafra will look like, and by doing so show that Nigeria can NEVER offer such to we Biafrans. I am open to be proven wrong.

These are MY ideas and none else's.

Thanks for reading and please prove me wrong if you can!

Preamble: The write up assumes that Biafra will be obtained peacefully, and if so, there will be a revolution immediately inside Biafra that will cleanse the land of "Nigerian" politicians. If obtained by war, those "Nigerian" politicians will not survive if they remain corrupt during that war.
They are advised to either repent and seek the interest of their people, or pay dearly. cool

Details:

Territory:

SE/SS/Parts of Benue State. All determined at LGA level via referendum.

Government System:
Multi-party parliamentary system. Administrative areas of autonomous communities. No states.

National Development Philosophy:
Peace, tranquility, serenity, security, through justice to all

Goal:
Create a developed economy where every citizen and resident is free, has access to world class health facilities, jobs paying livable wages, peace, and security of life and property.

Objectives:
Build a $2 Trillion economy within 2 decades by investing massively in the following fields:-

-Human capital development through qualitative education at all levels
-Research & development in science and technology/innovation/intellectual property
-Boost Agriculture by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Boost private industry by way of grants (local and foreign)
-Mineral resource development
-Commerce -world class malls and export processing zones.
-5 international airports
-4 seaports

National Human Relations Philosophy: Be the change that you desire!

Religion: Mosques are banned. lol grin

Culture: Every autonomous community in Biafra shall be encouraged to preserve, enhance and maintain its culture. Each shall receive annual government grants to develop and sustain its culture.
Biafra is a multi-lingual nation with similar cultural practices on several levels.
The government grant shall be conditioned on practical demonstration of results showing positive outcomes. Example, Osu caste system should be finally deleted from our national socio-cultural and religious consciousness such that the practice will finally die a natural death within a generation. (+-40 years).

Linguistics: A new national language shall be developed by Biafran linguists who will develop it from all Biafran languages. That language shall be the official language, and be used for formal business. The introduction of a new language will be slow but deliberate, to the complete within a generation (+-40 years).

Law/Law Enforcement Philosophy:
Every citizen of Biafra is equal before the law. Biafra shall know no king, or noble; chieftancy titles and other inordinate titles, e.g. multiplicity of titles shall be banned in Biafra because they form the root cause of corruption in current Nigeria.
There shalll be two police formations; armed SWAT, and unarmed general police. 98% of police men and women will be unarmed; SWAT will make up about 2%.
The strategy for arrest and taking into custody of errant citizen shall be by use of overwhelming numbers of police. For example, a band of 50 police men may be dispatched to arrest one individual depending on the dangers associated with the situation. The police will be required to train and perfect the skills of martial arts to enable its members to disarm lightly armed member of the public, i.e. individual armed with a knife, a club, all other non-firearm weapons. Incidence involving firearms will attract the SWAT team who will shoot to disarm the armed citizen. A shoot- to- kill order shall be issued only by the top commanding officer of the SWAT, and only after all disarming efforts has failed.
Shooting a Biafran citizen to death will always attract full independent investigation conducted by a separate body irrespective of the law enforcement situation. All incidence leading to the unlawful death of a Biafran citizen or resident shall attract a maximum sentence of life in prison without the option of parole. There shall be no death penalty in Biafra. Our ancestors never practiced it and we must end it.

To be continued...
Bro, pls lets keep this thread ALIVE...
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Respect to Carnegiefan

Biafrans are already teaching Nigerians how to demonstrate against dictators without fear in the face of shooting.

Give us BIAFRA and see the most civilized nation in Africa and beyond.

IPOB #FreeNnamdiKanu

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Liftkid(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
I so much love this topic! Guys continue grin
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Liftkid(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
I want this post to be threading ka children of hate na aguya
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Liftkid(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
C; carnegiefan

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.