Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49559 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

The only missing link in African educational system which has hinder her from developing into a first world continent is basic engineering technology

In other words

Biafrans should teach their kids right from primary 3, how technological products (1) work and (2) are produced.

I wish we can start it now in Eastern Nigeria so that by the time we get our Biafra, we would have catch up with the advanced nations of the East and West. cool

Pls include this in your write just as I asked you to do in the case of weapons for every citizen to be kept in the armoury unlike that of Switzerland were the citizens keep theirs. cool

Carnegiefan is the one doing the write up not me. I'm only a contributor.

I know in Rivers state there are craft secondary schools which isn't well funded and developed but the students I've interacted with are natural inventors but are not appreciated.

You are absolutely correct about early development. The last microsoft summer camp had children as little as 5 year old and no Africa child was represented except those born abroad.

I'll suggest military training for at least a member of each family because we are going to be surrounded by enemies. If swiss keep their guns and is one of the most peaceful country why shouldn't we keep ours?

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by c33b33(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
carnegiefan:
Still on the Biafran Parliament; the parliamentarians will not be paid "salary" but stipends for the up-keep of each clan's "liaison office" at the national parliamentary building. That office will be watched 24/7 via video cameras by the Biafran Intelligence Agency. No buying or selling of parliamentarians. Ain't EVER happening! cool
The parliamentarians will also not be allowed to own or operate cell phones throwout their tenure. All official business must be discussed inside that office. It would be a felony to discuss official business (in specific terms) outside of the liaison office.

Lol No salary? Greedy people will scamper from politics if so.
Does it mean the parliamentarians can have other job or business?
I believe when you concentrate too much on stopping evil,people become too conscious of evil and will engage in it.

I suggest a very strong law for anyone caught culpable for corruption. With a vibrant judiciary ,a clean audit department and a self conscious mindset,you may not need a spy camera or no handset policy. Even if they break the law,they will still get caught sooner or later.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
c33b33:

I know in Rivers state there are craft secondary schools which isn't well funded and developed but the students I've interacted with are natural inventors but are not appreciated.

You are absolutely correct about early development. The last microsoft summer camp had children as little as 5 year old and no Africa child was represented except those born abroad.

I'll suggest military training for at least a member of each family because we are going to be surrounded by enemies. If swiss keep their guns and is one of the most peaceful country why shouldn't we keep ours?

IPOB Youth

Thanks.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
kenny987:

Why are u so bothered about what becomes of Biafrans? It can't be that u are genuinely concerned or u feel there's any positive contribution from Biafra so what's d issue? Have u cared to actually listen to why Biafrans demand a total separation from Nigeria? Like I said, it's not your cause or fight. Let it be...

You don't seem to get it. Threads on Biafra have become a source of sore irritations for patriotic Nigerians who visit NL to interact and discuss on how to move the Nigerian project forward only to be confronted by an irritant nullity. Yes, a nullity is what biafra is.

If you have a chance, we can enter into an intelligent discussion but you don't. To your eternal ridicule, you have a fraudster and a womaniser, kanu, with grubby mouth lapping up donations of innocent ibos for his own little paradise in London. Like I said, biafra is as dead as a door nail. Forget it for your own good BP!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
wale6run:

You don't seem to get it. Threads on Biafra have become a source of sore irritations for patriotic Nigerians who visit NL to interact and discuss on how to move the Nigerian project forward only to be confronted by an irritant nullity. Yes, a nullity is what biafra is.

If you have a chance, we can enter into an intelligent discussion but you don't. To your eternal ridicule, you have a fraudster and a womaniser, kanu, with grubby mouth lapping up donations of innocent ibos for his own little paradise in London. Like I said, biafra is as dead as a door nail. Forget it for your own good BP!

Call him whatever name u like...once the will of a people are engaged ur sentiments cannot change them. I will not enter into a debate with u on this matter cos like I said, u are not wired to grasp or comprehend it. Until u tell me that a people no longer have the right to self-determination u have no point. The people desire Biafra and it shall be!

The Nigerian project as u call it is a fraud and not organic. In as much as the stakeholders did not give their consent to be bound in this union then they have a right to revert to status quo that is, being on their own!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by playahata: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
kenny987:

Call him whatever name u like...once the will of a people are enagged ur sentiments cannot change them. I will not enter into a debate with u on this matter cos like I said, u are not wired to grasp or comprehend it. Until u tell me that a people no longer have the right to self-determination u have no point. The people desire Biafra and it shall be!

The Nigerian project as u call it is a fraud and not organic. In as much as the stakeholders did not give their consent to be bound in this union then they have a right to revert to status quo that is, being on their own!
YOU HAVE MY VOTE!
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by wale6run: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
kenny987:

Call him whatever name u like...once the will of a people are enagged ur sentiments cannot change them. I will not enter into a debate with u on this matter cos like I said, u are not wired to grasp or comprehend it. Until u tell me that a people no longer have the right to self-determination u have no point. The people desire Biafra and it shall be!

[b]Which people desire biafra? You or your motley collection of internet e-warriors? No ibo leadership has requested a separation from Nigeria and no such request is before currently before the Nigerian Parliament. You are merely making confused noise rather than any concrete points noteworthy! I have no interest in debating with one that does not know her onions!

You are driven by tribal bigotry and egocentricity. Look around you, most countries in the world were under colonial masters at one stage:- Ghana, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan etc. Further, almost all countries are multi-ethnic in nature: China, Russia, Kenya, Senegal, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, UK, France, Italy, Germany etc.

It is only in Nigeria that we have this ridiculous demand by a tribe to create a country for one tribe in the midst of Nigeria. If you know yourself, you will know that you are wrongly wired and a fraud against majority of ibos who would prefer to remain patriotic Nigerians rather than Nigeria being a fraud! [/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Castos(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Before now, I've always seen this Biafran idea as a dead on arrival thing. I sometimes get into argument with my senior brother about this Biafran stuff and all that and whenever we argue, he gets so irritated that I'll cleverly change the topic. Often times I wonder, what a dream, a heavenly dream I do not share with him and others. The itch about MASSOB irritates me because they're always been caught and disgraced which oows cowardice and others see us in general as mere chest beaters. The other day my brother introduced me to this Biafran website like Nairaland, it was cool though but it's yet to be populated. Please I really want to share in this heavenly dream being publicised everywhere. As an Igbo man, I would love to fight for my nation but I need to trust and believe in what I fight for. Before that, let me keep on with this thread and others alike so I'd have more and better clue and really understand this dream.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by bigbonecrush: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
wale6run:

[b]Which people desire biafra? You or your motley collection of internet e-warriors? No ibo leadership has requested a separation from Nigeria and no such request is before currently before the Nigerian Parliament. You are merely making confused noise rather than any concrete points noteworthy! I have no interest in debating with one that does not know her onions!

You are driven by tribal bigotry and egocentricity. Look around you, most countries in the world were under colonial masters at one stage:- Ghana, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan etc. Further, almost all countries are multi-ethnic in nature: China, Russia, Kenya, Senegal, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, UK, France, Italy, Germany etc.

It is only in Nigeria that we have this ridiculous demand by a tribe to create a country for one tribe in the midst of Nigeria. If you know yourself, you will know that you are wrongly wired and a fraud against majority of ibos who would prefer to remain patriotic Nigerians rather than Nigeria being a fraud! [/b]

My guy, don't waste your intellectualism on patent dogmatist and biafraudian. Imagine the nonsense of a country for one tribe out of Nigeria. Just flush her and her kinds down the toilet. Ignore her, burn it!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Castos(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
wale6run:

My brother even though am Igbo, I still agree to a bit of what you've said. For biafra to be taken more seriously, the elites among us should be the first to make the impact not some unknown civilians on Nairaland trying to stress the matter with tribal string attached to it. But still, I believe that this dream or rather this silent movement might one day come to reality because for once in the history of Nigeria, the movement was felt and it's effects are still being felt by all. It's like the dead rising again. Brother I know you're not Igbo but you should remember that the fight once happened and might still happen because there was really a dream and it might come through.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Castos(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
bigbonecrush:

My guy, don't waste your intellectualism on patent dogmatist and biafraudian. Imagine the nonsense of a country for one tribe out of Nigeria. Just flush her and her kinds down the toilet. Ignore her, burn it!
My brother this is not just a tribe, but a major tribe + some others who have a thing in common with them.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
wale6run:

You're really going to run a temperature at this rate. These countries u refer to how did they come into existence? Did some colonial masters decide whom to lump together under one name? The Biafrans have a totally different ideology and belief/value system totally different from others that make up Nigeria. It always clashes and that is why for instance, someone will say Igbos are proud, like to show off and do not respect their hosts. To the Igbo/Biafran, his tradition make him a master unto himself with full recognition if his right to contribute to decision making before it becomes law from the elders. The reverse is the case in Yoruba or Hausa/Islam where the word of the Oba or Emir or Imam is law.

Our elders are highly respected and honoured but cannot dictate to a member of d community. We ask questions n demand answers and then agree before we comply hence our republican nature. That isn't the case with most others we've been forced to be with.

This is not withstanding d lack of fairness and just one instance is d creation of states. The less number of states automatically reduces representation at d centre. Biafrans don't take easily to a master servant relationship as is currently run in Nigeria. We strongly advocate n demand equality and healthy competition hence the call for decentralisation and resource control. This of course has not even been countenanced by the govt. We also like to make our accomplishments known but to others it is called bragging and showing off. That is why in the one Nigeria we profess, u see people saying go back to ur place, they want to take over and all that....
Meanwhile d FG decides d bulk of development projects and has decided to site major seaports only in Lagos. What do u then expect a naturally entrepreneurial people to do but flock the same area in droves?

Yet we hear that we are ungrateful to our 'hosts'...in one Nigeria? Tell me who are d victims of religious crises in the North? Do u have same in d Biafra region?

I will not go further....it is not your cause. Stop bothering yourself. He who fails to plan, plans to fail. You will not hear any Igbo leader say anything now until the time is right and u do not decide that time. It will not also be presented before the Nigerian Parliament because our laws as currently drafted do not have provisions for the subject matter. I know u will have justifications for all I have enumerated here and all I haven't mentioned but that is ur prerogative. Biafrans desire Biafra and will have Biafra!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Uchexxy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Castos:
Before that, let me keep on with this thread and others alike so I'd have more and better clue and really understand this dream.
Brother please tune in to radiobiafra on a daily basis for just 3 days and if u are not convinced by then, u can leave d struggle for us. it's 89.1 in Lagos and 102.1 in any part of biafra land
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by tsdarkside(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
VickJames:
I love where he wrote "mosques will be banned!"

The feeling is out of this world.

you are calling for a mad war...do you even know how many igbos are muslims??
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by tsdarkside(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Castos:
My brother this is not just a tribe, but a major tribe + some others who have a thing in common with them.

dont even try...were would the capital of biafra be sef??...i can not imagine were....calabars will not accept biafra,they are proud to be calabar...itsekeri?,urhobo?,port-harcourt?.....no chance.....
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by VickJames(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are calling for a mad war...do you even know how many igbos are muslims??

They're not upto 1percent, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by cjay4luv: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Food processing is equally important and this is directly tied to the agricultural sector
please we should encourage the food engineers it is very important.
Food is Living.Good Food is Healthy living.
if we can add value to our raw food products we are ok
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
c33b33:

Muslims can form a mosque anywhere,they just need a smooth ground,water and mat and they begin.
If you recall in the Bible, Jeroboam didn't build a temple but evil altars to enable people offer sacrifice instead of going to Jerusalem and that was enough for God to place a curse on the land and kings.
People can practice what they want hidden but I believe atonement will always take place to seek the face of the Most High.

IPOB Youth

In Biafra every building will have proper permits (building, planning, and engineering permits). To obtain those permits, the "use" will be checked by the planning body. If such use is not allowed, no permit will be issued. Developmental "code enforcement" officers will be pulling down/levelling unapproved structures, and may charge violators with steep fines.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
kenny987:

Call him whatever name u like...once the will of a people are engaged ur sentiments cannot change them. I will not enter into a debate with u on this matter cos like I said, u are not wired to grasp or comprehend it. Until u tell me that a people no longer have the right to self-determination u have no point. The people desire Biafra and it shall be!

See walloping! shocked
Nne thanks please cheesy
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2015
c33b33:

Lol No salary? Greedy people will scamper from politics if so.
Does it mean the parliamentarians can have other job or business?
I believe when you concentrate too much on stopping evil,people become too conscious of evil and will engage in it.

I suggest a very strong law for anyone caught culpable for corruption. With a vibrant judiciary ,a clean audit department and a self conscious mindset,you may not need a spy camera or no handset policy. Even if they break the law,they will still get caught sooner or later.

IPOB Youth

Yep. Exactly! Our parliamentarians will only be people with other sources of income/professionals in other trades.
The idea is to discourage thieves (who BTW will follow us to Biafra) from ever having an opportunity to steal our future like they did in Nigeria.
The whole idea of "preemptive" fight against evil is to institutionalize the fight instead of it being expected from some "anti-corruption" individual coming to the rescue. That cannot be trusted. Strong systems are institutional NOT personal.
Nigeria somehow can't get this.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 12:06am On Sep 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Demorcracy is actually an obselate system that needs to be jetissioned
There is a well detailed system of Govt I'm creating and will bring to the world in which the leadership of the nation will emerge without the peoples vote
Its a composite system where the best and most qualified people will emerge to administer the affairs of the nation
The system is structured in stages
There are series of test and examinations required to get to each stage
The top stage is where the leaders emerge
The leaders and the nation at large will be headed by an administrator
The administrative as well as the other subsequent positons will be given the people who emerge as the top in the leadership stage after they have all gone through a special set of tests and examinations for this aspect
This tests and examinations will be done in the full view of the public at a specific period and time
The administrator will be more like a servant of the people who caries out instructions and duities for the people after this instructions and duities have been deliberated by the people in the leadership stage
There are requirements as well as age limits within the various stages
All a person needs is to aspire, improve his/her capacity, meet the requirments needed and work towards getting to the top leadership position

In Biafra, two things will predominate:

(1) Grass root -bottom up representative democracy whereby clans send people they choose via open ballot election to the national assembly.

(2) The worship of Chukwu Okike Abiama our God who created us, loved us so much that he endowed us with great human resources, gave us a land flowing with milk and honey, all that we may serve only him and no other god.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Castos(m): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2015
tsdarkside:

dont even try...were would the capital of biafra be sef??...i can not imagine were....calabars will not accept biafra,they are proud to be calabar...itsekeri?,urhobo?,port-harcourt?.....no chance.....
Believe me, being Nigerian is not the better option, just like someone who called it a zoo. those aforementioned knows there root, that's why someone in Port-harcourt answers Amaechi and Wike.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2015
c33b33:

IPOB Youth

In the openning post I mentioned about compulsory military service for anyone who turn 18 (adult suffrage).
The option of allowing citizens to own guns can be debated. Our people are not known to kill their perceived enemies with guns, but the world is changing you know. We need to act preemptively. The Biafran security officers -military, intelligence, law enforcement, and the fact that there are no major cultural differences among Biafran people, will help to ensure peace within. Anybody who levies a war against Biafra from outside will face a well trained standing force as well MILLIONS of trained citizens who would be put to arms rapidly.
Real perception of peace means that all violent tools are removed from public domain as much as possible, which is what inspires the armless beat police officers. Thank God that Director Nnamdi Kanu believes in this, and harps on it constantly.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2015
cjay4luv:
Food processing is equally important and this is directly tied to the agricultural sector
please we should encourage the food engineers it is very important.
Food is Living.Good Food is Healthy living.
if we can add value to our raw food products we are ok

Agriculture is ONE of the THREE key sectors of the Biafran economy, the other two being commerce and manufacturing.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

(1) Grass root -bottom up representative democracy whereby clans send people they choose via open ballot election to the national assembly.

(2) The worship of Chukwu Okike Abiama our God who created us, loved us so much that he endowed us with great human resources, gave us a land flowing with milk and honey, all that we may serve only him and no other god.

Great
But someone who is like a messanger should be able to represent the people outside the shores of Biafra land
The selecting of representative for the clans needs to adopt a method to which their rep emerges without voting
Demorcracy system is made mostly for politicians
Politicians are basicaly co-orperate legalised gangsters and thugs
They know how to use their oratory as well as other mesmerising skills of theirs to bambosle the people into electing them
The rep post is still a leadership post
Leadership posts should not be by convincing the people on what you can do but rather by proving beyound reasonable doubt that you are the most qualified
This can only be done by developing ways to test and examining the people who want to lead
That way the true leader or rep will emerge
No sentiments or prejudice just be the best and you will emerge at top cause the voting publics sense of judgement is not always right and can be affected by lots of things
When this is done the people will not need to worry themselves about who will rep them the system like a well oiled machine automatically takes care of that
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
tsdarkside:

Point of correction. The Itsekiri and Urhobo are NOT part of the Biafra project!! shocked
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2015
kenny987:

...Meanwhile d FG decides d bulk of development projects and has decided to site major seaports only in Lagos. What do u then expect a naturally entrepreneurial people to do but flock the same area in droves?..

Untrue. There are other sea ports in Port-harcourt, Sapele, Calabar, Onne and Ibaka. Don't blame the govt if your people decide not to use those ports.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

Untrue. There are other sea ports in Port-harcourt, Sapele, Calabar, Onne and Ibaka. Don't blame the govt if your people decide not to use those ports.

The other areas are basically identified as viable but not functional. Where are the infrastructure, personnel and all other things that signify functionality?
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2015
kenny987:

The other areas are basically identified as viable but not functional. Where are the infrastructure, personnel and all other things that signify functionality?

Who says they are non-functional? Have you inspected each and every one of them? Is that why you lied that the only sea ports are in Lagos? shocked
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by kenny987(f): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2015
laudate:

Who says they are non-functional? Have you inspected each and every one of them? Is that why you lied that the only sea ports are in Lagos? shocked

Please...don't start with the story of lying and whatnot. I do not need to inspect them to know if they're functional. As of today, it's all happening in Lagos. Deal with it as the fact that it is. Besides this point is not d main focus of this thread. A lot of serious minded people are learning and working on this cause. I will not delve into a minuscule issue as this is in the wider scheme of things.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by theDEVILisHERE: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

For your second point
Not everyone buys into the idea of worshiping their creator
Some don't see the need to do so
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by laudate: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2015
kenny987:

Please...don't start with the story of lying and whatnot. I do not need to inspect them to know if they're functional. As of today, it's all happening in Lagos. Deal with it as the fact that it is. Besides this point is not d main focus of this thread. A lot of serious minded people are learning and working on this cause. I will not delve into a minuscule issue as this is in the wider scheme of things.

You don't need to inspect them?? Gee whiz! So what were your comments, based upon? Conjecture? shocked
Please stop lying that "the only sea ports are in Lagos." Period. A decent person would admit his mistakes and move on. Instead you are digging yourself deeper into the hole of deceit. You really do not need to lie, pretend or hyperventilate to get your points across. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.