Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! (49517 Views)

Islamic Radicals Will Be Totally Wipe Out Of Planet Earth - Don Dee Trump / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by BlackTechnology: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
carnegiefan:

My brother there is really no need for "the government to be afraid of the people"; our system won't allow anyone to sit too comfortably to start scheming evil. Japan remains my gold standard here. In Japan, the type of civility there is almost heavenly. The violent crime there is consistently among the least in the whole world, and the main reason is that people are not armed. Their politicians are changed like weather, so they don't have time to seek ways of becoming god. Even the just announced plans for a little tinker to their self imposed pacifism is getting fierce knocks from their own people. They've seen that horse before!
Japan is surrounded by very bitter and powerful enemies: China to the west, Russia to the North, North Korea to the north west, even SE asians hate Japan with bitterness. US protection apart, Japan can still defend herself. We should be able to create a political system (as I highlighted in the first page) that only attract the right people, and even if the wrong person gets there, s/she will be stopped by the political system in place.
And yes, like Japan, our would -be invaders won't dare.

You failed to realise that Japan's security is being handled by the US

As US becomes less powerful in the Pacific theatre, Japan will have no choice but to re-arm herself.

Biafra on the other hand has no US protective policy and must depend entire on herself for protection

So the need to have a huge armed population sufficient to wade off a large invasive force is necessary. cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

God bless you

The reason there is no coup in US is because everyone is armed enough to thwart any coup

While Russia had military coup , US never had one

Therefore an armed nation reduces

1) Foreign oppression

2) Coup

3) Crimes

My brother the only reason why there has not been any coups in the US is that the system is strictly bottom-up designed, not top-down.
People have real political power at the local levels, hence, power hungry people move from one political power base to another very easily. I've seen one individual be a city mayor after serving as state governor for two term. Same guy is back again as state governor and may do two terms again.
No group or persons in the US has more arms than the United states military; and I'm being very conservative in this assertion.
The peoples arms are mainly for killing other people -fellow citizens.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by BlackTechnology: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
carnegiefan:

@First bold:
Bros, your ideas are MANY MANY YEARS ahead of Biafra's independence (if Biafra will ever attempt such). The French won't ever work with anybody to yank the French speaking part of Kamerun off the English speaking part. In fact, let's not even go there, else Biafra will never see the light of day.

@Second bold:
Yes, Biafran total fighting force (standing and reserve) should not be less than 8 million.

The rest of your ideas are very interesting and are hereby presented to the general house! cheesy

Biafra reserve force should be of all citizens between the ages of 18-40 for men and 18-30 for women which will sum up to half the population and sufficient enough with superior arms and training to wade off any invasion cool
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You failed to realise that Japan's security is being handled by the US

As US becomes less powerful in the Pacific theatre, Japan will have no choice but to re-arm herself.

Biafra on the other hand has no US protective policy and must depend entire on herself for protection

So the need to have a huge armed population sufficient to wade off a large invasive force is necessary. cool

As far as I know, Japan ALREADY has enough arms to defend herself against any invading foe. Yes, you are right that US protection is helping, but Japan can also defend herself.

Actually bros, if Biafra develops the type of weapons she needs, NOBODY will invade her.
Efficient and better armed militaries always win over poorly trained and not so well armed ones.
Israel did it against massive Egyptian and Syrian militaries in the past. Single Israeli fighter pilots were downing tens of Egyptian and Syrian jets. Even in Biafra, with lesser arms, Biafra killed 2 Nigerian soldiers for every Biafran loss.
War is fought with BRAINS mainly. Throw in weapons, we can stop any invader.
We must not destroy our civilian serenity and peace from fear of invaders, else the invaders won't need to invade to derail our visions.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by BlackTechnology: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
carnegiefan:

My brother the only reason why there has not been any coups in the US is that the system is strictly bottom-up designed, not top-down.
People have real political power at the local levels, hence, power hungry people move from one political power base to another very easily. I've seen one individual be a city mayor after serving as state governor for two term. Same guy is back again as state governor and may do two terms again.
No group or persons in the US has more arms than the United states military; and I'm being very conservative in this assertion.
The peoples arms are mainly for killing other people -fellow citizens.

I think you are wrong

I remember reading about the US founding fathers encouraging arms possession to prevent US becoming another Europe
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I think you are wrong

I remember reading about the US founding fathers encouraging arms possession to prevent US becoming another Europe

The US is a very well designed country with real political empowerment at local levels.
That is what the founding fathers intended.
The arms are for self defence.
But let me ask you a question: Why has such public armed uprising NEVER happened in the US? Do you think people haven't been ever pissed off enough to try?
If you are pissed of, you go to your Mayor! cheesy
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'll be back...
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by BlackTechnology: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
carnegiefan:

As far as I know, Japan ALREADY has enough arms to defend herself against any invading foe. Yes, you are right that US protection is helping, but Japan can also defend herself.

Actually bros, if Biafra develops the type of weapons she needs, NOBODY will invade her.
Efficient and better armed militaries always win over poorly trained and not so well armed ones.
Israel did it against massive Egyptian and Syrian militaries in the past. Single Israeli fighter pilots were downing tens of Egyptian and Syrian jets. Even in Biafra, with lesser arms, Biafra killed 2 Nigerian soldiers for every Biafran loss.
War is fought with BRAINS mainly. Throw in weapons, we can stop any invader.
We must not destroy our civilian serenity and peace from fear of invaders, else the invaders won't need to invade to derail our visions.

You are making 2 great mistakes

1) Thinking that our enemies will be poorly armed

2) Thinking that our enemies are not smart enough

Those 2 orientation is pure underestimation of enemy capacity which will spell doom for Biafra the way it did to Germans against Russia

Remember that the Germans thought like you and paid dearly for it in WW2
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by AAinEqGuinea: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I think you are wrong

The interpretation of this constitutional amendment is under fierce scrutiny right now and always have been, stemming from the question of whether America has a growing or dead constitution. Gun advocates believe the 2nd amendment protecting gun rights is established, a "dead" issue, and should be left alone. Gun control advocates believe in a living constitution and that their forefathers couldn't possibly have foreseen the future and the constitution must be updated for a modern nation. Gun advocates believe their forefathers already had a perfect society in mind.

My opinion. If the right to bear arms had the pretext of defending yourself against the government, you've already lost this battle a long time ago. The modern government would easily crush you and your gun. Government and military forces have only been made stronger thanks to 9/11 and the War on Terror and events in which the govt's might was domestically tested (Branch Davidians). In practicality, citizens use guns on themselves with the slightest sign of a threat,a similar sad scenario for policing. Non-lethal methods of confronting public and private quarrels and creating order should be encouraged.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by BlackTechnology: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

The interpretation of this constitutional amendment is under fierce scrutiny right now and always have been, stemming from the question of whether America has a growing or dead constitution. Gun advocates believe the 2nd amendment protecting gun rights is established, a "dead" issue, and should be left alone. Gun control advocates believe in a living constitution and that their forefathers couldn't possibly have foreseen the future and the constitution must be updated for a modern nation. Gun advocates believe their forefathers already had a perfect society in mind.

My opinion. If the right to bear arms had the pretext of defending yourself against the government, you've already lost this battle a long time ago. The modern government would easily crush you and your gun. Government and military forces have only been made stronger thanks to 9/11 and the War on Terror and events in which the govt's might was domestically tested (Branch Davidians). In practicality, citizens use guns on themselves with the slightest sign of a threat,a similar sad scenario for policing. Non-lethal methods of confronting public and private quarrels and creating order should be encouraged.

You are looking at it from the angle of crime without putting into consideration the angle of hostile neighbours

I will advice you to study Joseon and Switzerland to understand better why one was an easy prey and the other a feared nation.

Life has many perception

It is your duty to pick the best perception while not neglecting others

ONE QUESTION YOU AND carnegiefan SHOULD ASK YOURSELVES IS

BETWEEN CRIME AND INVASION WHICH THREATENS BIAFRA THE MOST.?

To me, it is an invasion.

Biafrans are naturally non violent people

So even with the possession of firearms like Switzerland, we won't experience much gun death.

True or False cool
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by AAinEqGuinea: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You are looking at it from the angle of crime without putting into consideration the angle of hostile neighbours

I will advice you to study Joseon and Switzerland to understand better why one was an easy prey and the other a feared nation.

Life has many perception

So even with the possession of firearms like Switzerland, we won't experience much gun death.

True or False cool

I will look up those cases.

What happens if your neighbors really don't care to antagonize Biafra? Do you still want to arm everyone?

Your army's composition will likely reflect your population. Even the weakest will have a heart of a lion and fights will ensue. Guns won't help these situations. If any practical solution can be entertained, you can have gun houses ran by local police departments in the event that the nation is being overran by foreigners or maybe the person likes to hunt game and needs a gun.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by hassman: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

I struck out all the trash in your comment and bolded the core of your question.
The core basically assumes that every poster here posts from CELL PHONES. Chai Naija! SMH! shocked
So all Nigerians only access the internet forums by cell phones alone eh shocked
I'm speechless.

Well, you trolls can keep deceiving yourselves. None of your monikers has more than 100 posts in the whole of Nairaland, and you have invested about 20% - 50% of your posts in this thread and other pro Biafra or pro eastern Nigeria threads.

And... YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO OWN 100 NAIRALAND ACCOUNTS AND BE LIKING YOUR OWN POSTS FROM THE SAME COMPUTER.
Your APC did it handsomely throughout their demonic campaigns against Jonathan.
You can keep deceiving yourselves.

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice: "We Biafrans are thoroughly educated!". cool cheesy

Ndi ara.

You are lost you half-baked biafraudian egomaniac!

You stupidly claimed that my piece assumes that "every poster here posts from CELL PHONES". This is not only silly but malevolent. Silly because you need a phone, wi fi or wireless, which use identical technology in order to get on the internet. It can be mobile phone or laptop or desktop or the sub-varieties!

The 3 statements you made below contradicted each other on the topic of Internet Protocol Address (IP address)

1. Any idiot with the barest clue can create 100 accounts and be online at the same time deceiving himself.
2. So, the short answer remains YES IT IS POSSIBLE, VERY POSSIBLE TO OPERATE 100 IPs from ONE computer.
3. And... YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO OWN 100 NAIRALAND ACCOUNTS AND BE LIKING YOUR OWN POSTS FROM THE SAME COMPUTER.

Your statements 1 and 2 above are answered as follows:
Each computer on the Internet has one IP address that uniquely identifies it from all other computers on the global Internet. This number cannot be duplicated or cloned. Your silly argument that you can clone 100 IP addresses and be online at the same time is stark computer illiteracy! Not to seek expert advice on this but to insist like a barking dog that you are right is harming your learning rather than anyone!

Your statement number 3 is a changed position and is different as to the subject matter because IP address is different from website accounts you open in order to use the facilities of the website like Nairaland. Of course you can create fraudulent or fake or moniker accounts on a website if you have nothing useful to do with your life and are criminally-minded. This is not the same as 100 IPAs, you fraud!

However, 100 of your fakes or monikers cannot be online at the same time. You would have to login and logout to use different accounts. This is unlike those different guys you called Nigerianists, most of whom were online together at the same time most of the time, which is unlike your monikers that are alternating between your fakes or ghost accounts. As Nigerianists, shouldn't they defend Nigeria, unlike you biafraudian e-warriors, stupid?

I have checked some of these members' profiles and have noted that some were registered as late as 2013. Some were not even resident in Nigeria but as from diversed countries as USA, UK, Germany, Italy etc! Some of them made comments occasionally, which means infrequent visits to NL or too busy with better things of life than to fight a dedicated ignoramus and tribal goat like you.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:00am On Oct 15, 2015
hassman:

You are lost you half-baked biafraudian egomaniac!

You stupidly claimed that my piece assumes that "every poster here posts from CELL PHONES". This is not only silly but malevolent. Silly because you need a phone, wi fi or wireless, which use identical technology in order to get on the internet. It can be mobile phone or laptop or desktop or the sub-varieties!

The 3 statements you made below contradicted each other on the topic of Internet Protocol Address (IP address)

1. Any idiot with the barest clue can create 100 accounts and be online at the same time deceiving himself.
2. So, the short answer remains YES IT IS POSSIBLE, VERY POSSIBLE TO OPERATE 100 IPs from ONE computer.
3. And... YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO OWN 100 NAIRALAND ACCOUNTS AND BE LIKING YOUR OWN POSTS FROM THE SAME COMPUTER.

Your statements 1 and 2 above are answered as follows:
Each computer on the Internet has one IP address that uniquely identifies it from all other computers on the global Internet. This number cannot be duplicated or cloned. Your silly argument that you can clone 100 IP addresses and be online at the same time is stark computer illiteracy! Not to seek expert advice on this but to insist like a barking dog that you are right is harming your learning rather than anyone!

Your statement number 3 is a changed position and is different as to the subject matter because IP address is different from website accounts you open in order to use the facilities of the website like Nairaland. Of course you can create fraudulent or fake or moniker accounts on a website if you have nothing useful to do with your life and are criminally-minded. This is not the same as 100 IPAs, you fraud!

However, 100 of your fakes or monikers cannot be online at the same time. You would have to login and logout to use different accounts. This is unlike those different guys you called Nigerianists, most of whom were online together at the same time most of the time, which is unlike your monikers that are alternating between your fakes or ghost accounts. As Nigerianists, shouldn't they defend Nigeria, unlike you biafraudian e-warriors, stupid?

I have checked some of these members' profiles and have noted that some were registered as late as 2013. Some were not even resident in Nigeria but as from diversed countries as USA, UK, Germany, Italy etc! Some of them made comments occasionally, which means infrequent visits to NL or too busy with better things of life than to fight a dedicated ignoramus and tribal goat like you.

Look here troll, you are really free to say whatever you want. Your simple aim is just to derail this thread.
There are many simple ways of having more than one IP address on same computer at the same time if one wants. There are other ways of simply changing IPs when logged on with each moniker. I'm really not interested in that topic here.
My interest here is to talk about HOW BIAFRA WILL BE BETTER THAN NIGERIA.
Thank God that 99% of my post in this thread is just that, while 100% of yours have been to change the topic here to IP addresses... ANYTHING BUT BIAFRA.

Dude, GOODBYE.

Now, back to topic. cool

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:14am On Oct 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Life has many perception

True or False cool

Touche for bolded words... but then that is exactly why we shouldn't introduce a gun culture.

There is a very important point that AAinEqGuinea made, and it is that we cannot simply assume that our neighbors will invade us. Nobody wants to invade a country with well trained military. I was watching a documentary on Youtube that stated that Israel trains her pilots for many many more years than any Arab country, and their thinking is quite simple -better training makes better soldiers. Hence one Israeli pilot flying the same plane can down 10 of Arab ones.
There is relative peace among countries of the world today, and the reason is that almost every country has a relatively better trained military than in the 40s or 60s. No matter how greedy an invader may be, the invader risks death if invading a country with a well trained and well equipped military. A lot of countries will love to invade and overrun Israel, but they are not doing so for a reason.
To me, the peace and serenity that will fuel our innovation will be defeated if we can't move around FREELY, ANY TIME, ANYWHERE in Biafra.
A scientist might be in his/her lab for days and work many odd hours. Kanu said that we will build Biafra DAY AND NIGHT for 70 years, LOL.
A bitter enemy armed with a handgun can waylay someone in the night. We are peaceful, but we are also human beings.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by BlackTechnology: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

What happens if your neighbors really don't care to antagonize Biafra? Do you still want to arm everyone?

Your army's composition will likely reflect your population. Even the weakest will have a heart of a lion and fights will ensue. Guns won't help these situations. If any practical solution can be entertained, you can have gun houses ran by local police departments in the event that the nation is being overran by foreigners or maybe the person likes to hunt game and needs a gun.

carnegiefan:

Touche for bolded words... but then that is exactly why we shouldn't introduce a gun culture.
There is a very important point that AAinEqGuinea made, and it is that we cannot simply assume that our neighbors will invade us. Nobody wants to invade a country with well trained military. I was watching a documentary on Youtube that stated that Israel trains her pilots for many many more years than any Arab country, and their thinking is quite simple -better training makes better soldiers. Hence one Israeli pilot flying the same plane can down 10 of Arab ones.
There is relative peace among countries of the world today, and the reason is that almost every country has a relatively better trained military than in the 40s or 60s. No matter how greedy an invader may be, the invader risks death if invading a country with a well trained and well equipped military. A lot of countries will love to invade and overrun Israel, but they are not doing so for a reason.
To me, the peace and serenity that will fuel our innovation will be defeated if we can't move around FREELY, ANY TIME, ANYWHERE in Biafra.
A scientist might be in his/her lab for days and work many odd hours. Kanu said that we will build Biafra DAY AND NIGHT for 70 years, LOL.
A bitter enemy armed with a handgun can waylay someone in the night. We are peaceful, but we are also human beings.

You guys make me laugh thinking that our neighbours love us so much not to invade us

Carnegiefan you are even more funny thinking that the presence of well trained troops scares away invasion

Do you know that Czechoslovakia had the best arms and army in central Europe yet was attacked by Hitler

My fellow comrades

The worst mistake we will make is to let our guards down
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by xyzhill(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

carnegiefan:

BlackTechnology:

You guys make me laugh thinking that our neighbours love us so much not to invade us
Carnegiefan you are even more funny thinking that the presence of well trained troops scares away invasion
Do you know that Czechoslovakia had the best arms and army in central Europe yet was attacked by Hitler
My fellow comrades
the thread is very intresting n informative. It feels like we are in d paliament and ur agurments are all centred on d PEOPLE. That is what a true goverment is n what biafra will be....... my take on d debate on the floor is that biafrans should be trained to oppose any invading country while arms are being controlled by the local police. Like AAInEqGuniea stated,i say n quote,''the ppl will only be let access to arms when invaded or when going for hunts if ''so so'' is a game lover''. That way d people will be trained to withstand invasion as well as arms will be controlled, so we will live in internal peace while defending our soveriegnty will be garanteed. Xo we have it both ways.......... our regular army should be up to 4million or above while d reserve should be d ppl.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by tundamartin: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

Look here troll, you are really free to say whatever you want. Your simple aim is just to derail this thread.
There are many simple ways of having more than one IP address on same computer at the same time if one wants. There are other ways of simply changing IPs when logged on with each moniker. I'm really not interested in that topic here.
Thank God that 99% of my post in this thread is just that, while 100% of yours have been to change the topic here to IP addresses... ANYTHING BUT BIAFRA.

Dude, GOODBYE.

Now, back to topic. cool

What a straight lie! The bold is a straight figment of your lying imagination!

The Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal communications protocol in the Internet protocol suite for relaying datagrams across network boundaries. Its routing function enables internetworking, and essentially establishes the Internet. Without IP there is no internet, you fool! How can you duplicate a global rule for internet which is not under your control? Is this how you are going to establish biafra with bold faced lies and lack of basic computer skills, you deranged pompous asshole?

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by hassman: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

What a straight lie! The bold is a straight figment of your lying imagination!
The Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal communications protocol in the Internet protocol suite for relaying datagrams across network boundaries. Its routing function enables internetworking, and essentially establishes the Internet. Without IP there is no internet, you fool! How can you duplicate a global rule for internet which is not under your control? Is this how you are going to establish biafra with bold faced lies and lack of basic computer skills, you deranged pompous asshole?

Tell the ignoramus basic truth about computer technology! He does not even know what an IP is, the rabid fraud deceiving his monikers!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by hassman: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

Dude, GOODBYE.

Now, back to topic. cool

You are not worth it, internet biafraudian!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
xyzhill:
the thread is very intresting n informative. It feels like we are in d paliament and ur agurments are all centred on d PEOPLE. That is what a true goverment is n what biafra will be....... my take on d debate on the floor is that biafrans should be trained to oppose any invading country while arms are being controlled by the local police. Like AAInEqGuniea stated,i say n quote,''the ppl will only be let access to arms when invaded or when going for hunts if ''so so'' is a game lover''. That way d people will be trained to withstand invasion as well as arms will be controlled, so we will live in internal peace while defending our soveriegnty will be garanteed. Xo we have it both ways.......... our regular army should be up to 4million or above while d reserve should be d ppl.

More like the nearest military manned weapon site. The thought of having heavy arms even under the control of police is frightening.
There have been incidents of police coups in some countries before.
Israel already does what I propose. For a country with a history of wars and invasions by bitter neighbors, Israel does an excellent job of keeping guns away from ordinary citizens. With the exception of the "settlers", the rest of Israeli society is barely armed; yet the country relies on a reserve force of all citizens of fighting age.
The argument that guns must be in the hands of citizens to defend against invasion and coups if a false argument.
We can have civil society as well as strong defence.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by carnegiefan: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

My fellow comrades

But bros I never said that the standing force would be enough to win ALL wars. I said that it should be enough to at least hold the forte while Biafra mobilizes the rest of the reserve force.
Honestly Israel does it very successfully. I doubt that we have worse enemies than Israel; by worse I mean nations with ANCIENT hate and bile.
Most Africans are frightened to death of a well armed foe. They won't dare try us.
That is why a handful of about 5000 whites colonized hundreds of millions of Africans.

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

So, the short answer remains YES IT IS POSSIBLE, VERY POSSIBLE TO OPERATE 100 IPs from ONE computer. I won't

By your ungodly odious mouth, what is IPs? Can you define it and its relationship to TCP?

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by CyberWolf: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
fablola:

By your ungodly odious mouth, what is IPs? Can you define it and its relationship to TCP?

Oga we done hear, una sabi am pass OP...Can you quietly leave the thread now? angry

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by tundamartin: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
CyberWolf:
Oga we done hear, una sabi am pass OP...Can you quietly leave the thread now? angry

Can you quitely take your Biafra out of Niaraland?

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by fablola: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
CyberWolf:

Are you one of his monikers?

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by CyberWolf: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

Can you quitely take your Biafra out of Niaraland?
is that what's sucking you up? Now I understand Biafra is your nemesis but I have one advice for you...There is nothing you can do about it so, go and fvck yourself ..

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by tundamartin: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
CyberWolf:
is that what's sucking you up? Now I understand Biafra is your nemesis but I have one advice for you...There is nothing you can do about it so, go and fvck yourself ..

Why not stick it into your awful mama, dog?

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by AAinEqGuinea: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
I like how Nnamdi extends an open hand to African Americans to come home. We have to understand that many AA's won't care to take this offer, but Biafra's gesture is highly appreciated.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by letibab(f): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
CyberWolf:

Guy, you better go and wash your back-hole mouth with bleach!

Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by CSTR2: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
letibab:

Guy, you better go and wash your back-hole mouth with bleach!
embarassed embarassed
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ụmụ Biafra, unu ararụla ụra, maka onye ndị iro gbara gburu gburu n'eche ndụ ya nche mgbe nile.
Re: Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! by xyzhill(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

More like the nearest military manned weapon site. The thought of having heavy arms even under the control of police is frightening.
There have been incidents of police coups in some countries before.
Israel already does what I propose. For a country with a history of wars and invasions by bitter neighbors, Israel does an excellent job of keeping guns away from ordinary citizens. With the exception of the "settlers", the rest of Israeli society is barely armed; yet the country relies on a reserve force of all citizens of fighting age.
The argument that guns must be in the hands of citizens to defend against invasion and coups if a false argument.
We can have civil society as well as strong defence.

thatz a nice
1....... Xo therefore arms should be with the army. I concore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118