Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Critical Situation Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Critical Situation Am Confused (992 Views)

Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Situation Am Confused by bblacky(f): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
Plz help, i met a guy some time ago, he was asking me out but i was delaying dat cos of one reason best known to me, later he came to our place unanounced. dou i was angry but didnt show it up immediately, i introduced him to my younger sis and friends around. few days later he called and we started discussin some irrelevant topics wen he asked if my sis was around so he cud give her a shout out, i neva hesitated in doin dat. but wat surprised me was dat i later kept a close eye on them only to find out that he calls my sis on her phone, i asked my sis bt she denied havin anythin to do with him i told her he wz askin 4 a frienship n am considerin it and she shud keep away 4rm him, hmmmmm, to cut a long story short, dis guy n my sis have started havin affairs already, i stopd answerin his calls n kept far 4rm him, i cald d guy n told him dat i know d goins bt he denied, now my lil sis is pregnant 4 dis guy n he insisted she abort d baby cos he isnt ready 4 marriage.

d ques is, shud i as an elder sis let my lil sis suffer 4 her insincerity and bethrayal or shud i help in dis fight.

confused undecidedshocked
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
It'll be fun tearing up ur sis saying i told you right,but where will that get you.also she's Blood so u gotta rep for ur fam.and give her ur support.shit happens all the time.Darkpcguru
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by Godmother(f): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
pc guru:

It'll be fun tearing up ur sis saying i told you right,but where will that get you.also she's Blood so u gotta rep for ur fam.and give her ur support.shit happens all the time.Darkpcguru

This is correct. Help your sister in the fight and hope to God that she has learnt her lessons
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by yme1(f): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
wow this is really a hard one but you cant let your sis down at this point, the deed has already been done so all you need to do is to always stand beside her and that is to show you are more mature and dont forget problems are just opportunities for correction. best of luck
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by iice(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
Women!

You didn't want him.  Regardless of your 'best known to you' reason, you turned him down.  Naturally, he will look somewhere else.  

2 Likes

Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by vanderjo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2009
@poster,
It hurts but the deed has been done,stick with your sister but problems are going to arise,even when the guy accepts the pregnancy now what happens at the long run?
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by IFELEKE(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Poster,
Blood they say is Thicker than Water,Your sister is Blood and the Gigolo is Water.
Do not, I repeat Don't forsake her at this point of need.The trauma she is going through is enough punishment for her stupidity, don't add to it.
On a funny Note,
If you hadn't used delay tactics, the guy wouldnt have hit on your naive sister.
He would have been hitting you and am sure you won't be as dumb as to get pregnant by mistake.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by Akinagirl(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
Like Iice said. You didnt want him. So, he moved on, you honestly think he was going to wait around until you decided to change your mind? Im sorry sweety, but it dosent work that way.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by sistawoman: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
I dont understand what there is to forgive.

Like Iice and Akinagirl said you did not want him. He met your sister and fancied her. She did not know how you would take it so she did not tell you.

She is with belly so you should do whatever it is that you would do for her, regardless of the father of the baby.

Your sister slept with your scraps that you threw away. Dont get mad because he was not the one for you but found the one in your sister.

Just think of it this way. . . it could be you with belly but you knew better because you are older. He choose to get someone younger and less wiser. Pat yourself on the back for avoiding that belly and help your sister learn from her mistake.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by bblacky(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2009
leadin u all to the point, he wasnt patient to wait 4 not less dan two weeks rit, so i shud rush into relationship proposal cos i dont want my man to look side ways? thank God i didnt fall cos his type wud pick up a new chick once the old one goes a bit far. wat if i commence dating him only to find out that he was dating both sisters, yea cos he was woeing my lil sister waitin for her reply and at same time pressurizin me wit his promises of true and faithful love if i become his, cant u c.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by iice(f): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
So is the revenge against him via your sister? undecided
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by sistawoman: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2009
bblacky:

leadin u all to the point, he wasnt patient to wait 4 not less dan two weeks rit, so i shud rush into relationship proposal cos i dont want my man to look side ways? thank God i didnt fall cos his type wud pick up a new chick once the old one goes a bit far. wat if i commence dating him only to find out that he was dating both sisters, yea cos he was woeing my lil sister waitin for her reply and at same time pressurizin me wit his promises of true and faithful love if i become his, cant u c.

Well then count yourself lucky that you did not fall for his charm.

And how does this relate to you helping your sister?

You want to punish her because she did not have the wisdom to stay away from him, because she fell for his charm?

Who is the sr sister again?
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by Akinagirl(f): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
You keep saying "your man" but he wasn't "your man" yet so what are you on about? Anyways what you should be worrying about now is your little sister, she is pregnant. You all need to start looking for options and thank your lucky stars that it was not you.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by IFELEKE(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
bblacky:

@Poster,
Will you STOP Crying Over Spilt milk and start fashioning out ways of helping your sister out of the mess she is presently?
If you know you want him in the first place, why didnt state that before he worked his way into your sister stomach?
Or what the heck are you insinuating again?
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by ohaechesi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
is this a joke? come on, if this is true, the guy is really a gigolo. that a smart move you know shocked
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by topup: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2009
Wow, you shouldn't need a forum to tell you that family comes before anyone else, where's the loyalty. Did you even warn her about him, did you warn her that he's a player, or did you just stand back and watch. It seems that the relationship between you and your sis is a fragile one, I mean why would you introduce a guy you dislike to your little sister??

I wouldn't even let him see my friends let alone my sister. He was introduced to her through you, so you're tied to the situation sorry. Stay loyal to your sis and if she's not mature enough to make mature decision, view this case as if it was happening to you, how would you like to be assisted, do that.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2009
In this case. . .the deed is done. . .you just have to support your sister. . .because she's your blood. . .do not allow such a low life guy. . .bring confusion or problems between you both. . .men would come and go. . .but your sister is your sister. . .and nothing can change that.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
Wash your hands away from the matter; a younger sister that chooses to lie and play games behind her elder sister is worse than a viper – now she’s pregnant; what help do you think you can render to her.

Just detach yourself from her and leave her and her playboy to sort themselves out.
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by olanajim(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
@poster,
First, you can't blame the guy for having affair with your sister. In reality, both of you never dated. But in your heart, you wanted him. That was why it was painful to you.

I will explain it this way. If your sister look like you and is mature, then, the guy merely transfered the unfulfilled desire to her. He may also have been encouraged by your sister. You are partially responsible. When you noticed that your sister is having affair with him, you should, honestly have handled the situation differently. It seem your hard talk merely encouraged her the more. But that is history. A lesson for you and other ladies: NEVER KEEP YOUR SUITOR WAITING FOR TOO LONG. It is either a yes or No. No waiting game.

On your sister. Talk to her first without bitterness. Let her be assured that you bear her no grudge. Then counsel her on the danger of abortion. Also find out the type of relationship she had with the guy. Perhaps it was "accidental discharge" or "temptation.

Talk to the guy also and try to convince him to accept the baby. Do it without thinking of the past. If he is well-to-do, let him know that it well with you as long as he'd made his choice in your sister.

If it work out fine, let them be. If he insist on abortion, then go to step 2!
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by Czarskit(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2009
~ You are just as dumb as your sister. I even doubt if she's your sister at all. Imagine what an 'elder' sis is saying. You should be ashamed of yourself. ~
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by Youngpo413: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
bblacky: leadin u all to the point, he wasnt patient to wait 4 not less dan two weeks rit, so i shud rush into relationship proposal cos i dont want my man to look side ways? thank God i didnt fall cos his type wud pick up a new chick once the old one goes a bit far. wat if i commence dating him only to find out that he was dating both sisters, yea cos he was woeing my lil sister waitin for her reply and at same time pressurizin me wit his promises of true and faithful love if i become his, cant u c.

your lil sis na wao,the guy na sharp cute guy with self confidence,I like his type jare!
Re: Critical Situation Am Confused by Youngpo413: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
CrazyMan: Wash your hands away from the matter; a younger sister that chooses to lie and play games behind her elder sister is worse than a viper – now she’s pregnant; what help do you think you can render to her.

Just detach yourself from her and leave her and her playboy to sort themselves out.

and that kind of sister can fuccckkk your husband behind your back.

(1) (Reply)

Need 2get Her Off Ma Back / Am Confused? / Is This A Sign Of Respect Or High Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.