Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation (877 Views)

Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden / Critical Situation Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by jonath0012(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2009
Hi nairaland users, i really want u to air ur candid opinion on this situation. I met a girl ,about 2 years ago ,at work (we r both in sch. Now) . We became very close so much that we can't do without each other in a day. Then, she was in love with a guy who loves her little. Due to our closeness, i fell in love with her. Consequently, i made my feelings known to her to which she felt disappointed. On one occasion, during one of our outings, i attemted having sex with her but refused saying we can only smooch & kiss, that she is in love with d guy. That i should wait until she done with him. Now im an underduate in a univ. while she is doing her pre-degree program in another univ. About 2 month ago during my session break, she visited me at home , and we had a long talk that first did not revolve around relationship. Suddenlly, she started puffing up telling me she had a boyfriend in school dat studies medicine & she is this she is dat bla bla bla, That perhaps get married next year. Though i did not date anyone in sch, i lied that i had a girl i was in love with who's in U.S.A. She inquired if she called frequently i said yes. To cut it short, while i was seeing her off she told me on a serious note dat i wi'll never see her again. I replied dat since i do not wish anything bad happen to her, i would still want to see her again in future. Since dat day, though i'v not called, text or flashed her, she has been flashing me. Is she in love with me? Doesn't she wish me good in life? Does she have a grudge against me? Though i still luv her i'v sworn never to av anything to do with her again. All contributions r welcomed.
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by CrazyMan(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2009
I think that girl is confused; but on a second thought, I think she wants to eat her cake and have it.

To be honest with you my dear, she’s into a relationship; a serious one and I suggest you let go of her and do the same. There’s no point hanging around her; co’s the more you hang, the more heart break you’re likely to suffer.
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2009
Hi hun, I think you should just let her go, she is obviously not that into you. There are many nice girls out there.
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by Pataki: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2009
As hard as it is to do; walk away. She is not yours, and her heart does not lie with you.
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by jonath0012(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2009
I guess you all hit the nail on the head. That is just it. Thanks to you all
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by otokx(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2009
up nairalanders.
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by r231(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
let her go
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by smooooooth: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
you guys shld face your studies, and forget relationship for ow,

na so una go mumu dey pursue love come make 2.2, to get work

go come hard. guy concentrate and get a 1st class, then all babes go

wan loff u.
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by iice(f): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
jonath0012:

Hi nairaland users, i really want u to air your candid opinion on this situation. I met a girl ,about 2 years ago ,at work (we r both in sch. Now) . We became very close so much that we can't do without each other in a day. Then, she was in love with a guy who loves her little. Due to our closeness, i fell in love with her. Consequently, i made my feelings known to her to which she felt disappointed. On one occasion, during one of our outings, i attemted having sex with her but refused saying we can only smooch & kiss, that she is in love with d guy. That i should wait until she done with him. Now im an underduate in a univ. while she is doing her pre-degree program in another univ. About 2 month ago during my session break, she visited me at home , and we had a long talk that first did not revolve around relationship. Suddenlly, she started puffing up telling me she had a boyfriend in school dat studies medicine & she is this she is dat bla bla bla, That perhaps get married next year. Though i did not date anyone in sch, i lied that i had a girl i was in love with who's in U.S.A. She inquired if she called frequently i said yes. To cut it short, while i was seeing her off she told me on a serious note dat i wi'll never see her again. I replied dat since i do not wish anything bad happen to her, i would still want to see her again in future. Since dat day, though i'v not called, text or flashed her, she has been flashing me. Is she in love with me? Doesn't she wish me good in life? Does she have a grudge against me? Though i still luv her i'v sworn never to av anything to do with her again. All contributions r welcomed.

Talk about dense undecided
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by 190: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
!@poster
i cant even understand what ure saying
are u male or female
and why do u kip addressin urself as her
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by tunery004(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2009
smooooooth:

wan loff u.
shey u make 1st class when u dey squl olode na from primary sch u don dey date
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by SPYRO(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
LOVE THAT WRITE UP OF YOUR BUT MANY THINGS ARE MISSING THERE AS WE ARE HEARING FROM ONE PARTY.ANYWAY,WAT I NEED TELL YOU IS THAT YOU ARE A MAN SO PICK HER CALL OR U CALL HER,TO ME IS LIKE YOU TOO IS NOT SINCERE WITH THE LADY COS IF U DO U WILL TALK TINS OUT WITH HER,REMEMBER U LIED U HAVE SOMEONE WEN U DIDNT N U KNOW HE HAS SOMEBODY WEN U ARE TRYING TO SLEEP WITH HIM.
BROS,MY ADVICE IS TELL HER D TRUTH AND IF UR LOVE IS GENUINE SAY IT OUT TO HER AND IF SHE SAID NO,ACCEPT FATE N MOVE AHEAD WITH LIFE.
Re: Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation by kokoA(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2009
smooooooth:

wan loff u.

Is this the best you can offer the poor guy? You shouldn't have bothered replying then. Too many hypocrites in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 30, Kills Self Over Failed Love / Tips On How To Destroy Depression And Build Your Marriage / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.