Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (28979 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by histemple: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
ajbabs:
The best public assets declaration done so far in this country at the federal level of goverment, was the one declared by the duo of late president Musa Yaradua and vice president Goodluck Jonathan. For anybody to surpass that, he or she needs to improve on their template of public assets declaration.
Note: Constitutionally, public asset declaration is not known. But in a situation whereby any person has promised as such voluntarily, such person needs not to be forced before he or she should declare it. Buhari and his vice were forced by the pressing groups to declare their own despite the fact that they promised such voluntarily and more so, their declarations fell- short that of Yaradua and his vice.

I am shocked to my bone marrows that you are saying asset declaration by public office holders is not provided for in the Constitution.

Please be informed that the Constitution makes it mandatory for all public office holders to declare their asset and liabilities upon resumption of office and at the end of his/tenure, to the Code of Conduct Beareu.

Declaring it to the public is that which isn't constitution, but also not against the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
There are a couple of different definitions for the term asset including "1.
a useful and desirable thing, person or quality". So depending on the context, a wife may very well me an asset, however she is an asset to his life or his personality. I believe when discussing in the context of which it was meant, he is declaring his wife as "2.
a single item of ownership having exchange value" which is not only untrue, but also morally wrong. It's people with a mindset that humans hold economic value who traffic women and children to foreign countries in exchange for 20 naira.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
b4 reading, i know where dis kind tin fit happen
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by ajbabs(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
histemple:

I am shocked to my bone marrows that you are saying asset declaration by public office holders is not provided for in the Constitution.

Please be informed that the Constitution makes it mandatory for all public office holders to declare their asset and liabilities upon resumption of office and at the end of his/tenure, to the Code of Conduct Beareu.

Declaring it to the public is that which isn't constitution, but also not against the Constitution.
Read my write -up again sir
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by histemple: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
ajbabs:

Read my write -up again sir

ajbabs, I am very sorry. You were right, I misconstrued your submission.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by ajbabs(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
histemple:

ajbabs, I am very sorry. You were right, I misconstrued your submission.
No problem ma.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Will two of you just keep quiet?

We are talking in the context of financial assets and human beings can not be assets in such a sense....
Mr man Asset has more than 1 definition and since it is regarded as a person or thing in the dictionary the man his correct and no English Linguist said he is wrong. E.g so if u av dogs or cows or chickens aint they ur asset? The man is correct jawe. You are viewing what he said from the perspective of a social science e.g economist, accountant etc ignoring the English perspective. As far as English is concerned the man is 100% correct.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by pharezonome: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Bigsteveg(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
Very right .... It depend on the tribe and culture of the senator

5:17am!!!! U no dey sleep, na wah o
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by stunocknig: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
I think he is very correct because you “Assets” are things and persons that are of great value to you. It show that he values his wives very well. I would do same.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Haywhymido(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
menix:

hahahaha... Send my msg to him.
STFU
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by DedeNkem: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Because muslims treat their wives as property, which is very wrong.
Muslims are known to be abusive to women and treat them like crap. That's what they learnt from their evil book, Koran.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
Mr man Asset has more than 1 definition and since it is regarded as a person or thing in the dictionary the man his correct and no English Linguist said he is wrong. E.g so if u av dogs or cows or chickens aint they ur asset? The man is correct jawe. You are viewing what he said from the perspective of a social science e.g economist, accountant etc ignoring the English perspective. As far as English is concerned the man is 100% correct.

slavery is a concept beyond you abi?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by MakCoby(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2015
skelewu404:
This guy above me which network u dey use i was suppose to be the first to comment here. Well i console myself with this second to comment and i dedicate this to my sweetheart that dump me yesterday
lol sorry. Take hrt
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

slavery is a concept beyond you abi?
You are just being ignorant.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by orunto27: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shehu Sani, ss is synonymous with Shekau Sani, another ss. It is bokoharam s style to disown wives whenever necessary and behead them ISIS style.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by skelewu404(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
MakCoby:
lol sorry. Take hrt
for not making the ftc or for getting dump
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by MakCoby(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
skelewu404:
for not making the ftc or for getting dump
haha!! For getting dump man! Ain't nothing special bout Ftc grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos / Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.