Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (29005 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Haywhymido(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
menix:
Hez rite including them just dat he did not classify them rightly.

Classification of nigerian wives:
Yellow bar wives with exception of Ondo = Liability
Igbo wives with exception of Imo = Asset
South south/middle belt wives= Asset
Northern wives = Bad Loan
Ode
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Toyeeb78(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
omowolewa:
He should present the receipt of purchase and a popular market where such commodity is sold.

he paid for the dowry... didn't he? ...that's more reason to call it his asset
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by viktor01(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Well, it depends where he married them from. if it's from S/E, then, he is not out of place to declare them as his assets but if it's from the North, I think he forgot to take his pills on the day he declared his assets.
*puts on my bashing proof against what is coming next*

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Bambless1(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2015
What About His Prick?? Yeye man undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Tmex(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
sharp politician if they are his assets, then their assets should also be declared nah
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by 6fit(f): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
Very right .... It depend on the tribe and culture of the senator

wife na liability
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by sweetgala(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2015
I beleive the constitution requires the declaration of the assets of wives and children above 18 years in age.

I think the best way to solve this assets issue is to use the American model of taxation yearly which requires every single individual to declare their earnings; formal, informal and assets with legal penalty for wrong declarations
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
From oxford Advanced learners dictionary an assest is a person or thing that is valuable or useful to somebody or something e.g " i'm sure she'll be an asset to the team" Fellow Nairalanders u can google or check the meaning of asset before criticizing the man, If u support me hit Like.
Akjwyzepal:
From oxford Advanced learners dictionary an assest is a person or thing that is valuable or useful to somebody or something e.g " i'm sure she'll be an asset to the team" Fellow Nairalanders u can google or check the meaning of asset before criticizing the man, If u support me hit Like.
Akjwyzepal:

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by menix(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Haywhymido:
Ode
wat u call ur fada?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Princewell2012(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2015
MarvellousGod:
A human being can't be classified as an asset because he/she can't be exchanged for money....

That shows how educated he is, huuuh? Senator indeed undecided

Thats depends on what you mean by asset and how you defined it.

My child can mean my asset.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by omowolewa: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Dowry is not sales price. Nobody advertise the women for sell. If you mean women are properties to be bought, that means you give men the right to take life, since 'its' their property.
Toyeeb78:

he paid for the dowry... didn't he? ...that's more reason to call it his asset
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Haywhymido(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
menix:

wat u call ur fada?
tribalist oshi. So engulf in stewpidity.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2015
since when did humans become assets.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by redcliff: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2015
dannyville2:
na free o

Yea but why do i need you even if its frer
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Mikollon1(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2015
If the wives are adult yet depend on him for food, clothing, shelter and upkeep, then yes, they are assets (i.e. property).

I agree it would have been more appropriate to file the wives under a Liability Declaration.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
tranxo:
Educate yourself first. Mtschewwww

Akjwyzepal:

Will two of you just keep quiet?

We are talking in the context of financial assets and human beings can not be assets in such a sense....
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Awoofawo(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
menix:
Hez rite including them just dat he did not classify them rightly.

Classification of nigerian wives:
Yellow bar wives with exception of Ondo = Liability
Igbo wives with exception of Imo = Asset
South south/middle belt wives= Asset
Northern wives = Bad Loan
The hands you take typed the bold go pempem go vamoose!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by Awoofawo(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Ives are neither liabilties nor assets but help mates undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided...... Awon oponu eniyan jatijati.....
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by menix(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Haywhymido:
tribalist oshi. So engulf in stewpidity.

hahahaha...
Send my msg to him.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by simplynola(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2015
They are supposed to be classified as "liabilities" not "assets"
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by tranxo(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Will two of you just keep quiet?

We are talking in the context of financial assets and human beings can not be assets in such a sense....
Read my signature. Smh
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2015
tranxo:

Read my signature. Smh

undecided

It applies to you
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by tranxo(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

undecided

It applies to you
Lol. Expand your horizon bro, it will do you a lot of good. Ciao.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by theDEVILisHERE: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Asset in this sense should imply material things with monetary value
Human beings are not material things
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by skelewu404(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
Very right .... It depend on the tribe and culture of the senator
u beat me to it
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by charlesbailey(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
na until i see ds guy forehead i understand all the english cheesy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is she a liability bfor
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by paix(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
They're lucky he did not mention them among his LIABILITIES.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by dannyville2(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
redcliff:

Yea but why do i need you even if its frer
hey... I never asked you to contact me before u get things from jumia. Wrong person
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by casvinda(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
Where is the source?
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
so u no c see say punch talk am?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? by deelobe: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
histemple:
Following president Muhammadu Buhari’s renewed commitment to transparency and his subsequent declaration of his assets, Senator Shehu Sani has also declared his assets.

However, what is surprising in Sani's asset declaration is that, he listed his two wives as part of his properties (assets).

Some people have described it as a slap on womanhood while others see it as reducing the asset declaration to mockery.

What are your views?

He is a cargo. That's all I can say. You can see how much he values his wives from that action. see him face like authentic polygamist

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/viewpoint/shehu-sani-your-wives-are-not-assets/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Work With US President-Elect, Trump – Ekweremadu / ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.