Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (68777 Views)

Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE / Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
A Yoruba village school, certainly.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Chaiii
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
seen these pic before they will still cheat
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by jeremiah505(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Am i the only one who didn't see the invigilator(s)?...
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by baconadoke: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Oga teacher I don beef 4 u oooo!
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Qsscruz(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
southernbelle:
hahahahaha what kind of heartless principal is this?
The principal was not heartless.. I attended the school and it's one of the best you can think of.. Infact he is my role model.. The school has produced a lot of great men.. Like the present Governor of Enugu state, Former minister Barth Nnaji, to mention but a few..

1 Like

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by hidee20(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
It's when the parent's association Sue the school for exposing thier children to hash conditions ( direct sunlight,dust filled environment etc),the principal will know that the ovation is gone
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by ebiswag13(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Oga principal I knw u deserve a + but if na like dis ur principal do you I no sure say u go fit become principal today ooooo
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Ultimate80: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Other principals should embrace that system.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
How does this stop me from bringing out Ababio n tear it...
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by danchuzzy(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
hahaha

this would definitely curb malpractice

kiddkash:
so the principal wan tell me say during his time he no ask person question

when would you stop this nonsense

did you see any mention of the principal saying anything like you said...

if you no sabi talk guy, blow whistle...

rubbish!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Intendy: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:
The invigilators are on top of the tree

believe this.it won't work it might only minimize it for the not too smart ones
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by fart: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
captainprogress:
boys are smarter...

Shut your rotten mouth please. Instigator angry angry
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by eseonos: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
funny principal nice one
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by fitinwell: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Noting dey happen.., guys go still connect. Na eyes talk dey... Oju ni oro wa.. shocked
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Judeblade24(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Commendable effort.....hope d world powers are taking note,so dat it wont look as if we borrowd ds technique 4rm dem
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Sacramento4real(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Aren't there a PTA in that school?This principal should be sued.You don't put my kid under the sun to be writing his exams in this time and age.Does he need to be reminded that we are in 21st century?Common sense should let him know that a white paper reflects sharply under a very bright sun,and could damage the children's eye.The parents payed for their children to Learn and write their exams inside the classroom,not under the sun.So,what happens when the rain suddenly starts?The all scamper into the empty classroom,i guess.This is over zealousness redefined.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by jonero147(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
kiddkash:
tell me o grin
kiddkash:
tell me o.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by enasvin: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmm the principal is really smart. But its depend on the area, you cannot try that here in warri
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by omartins(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2015
This will only curb copying from one another, they can still make use of some microtintin. lol.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by kabarka(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2015
seunmsg:
This will only stop them from copying each other. If they are with microchips, they will have a field day copying from it.

in my own time,we wore slippers,white boxers(without pockets), white singlet and kodoo(bald hair).
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by oluvick(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2015
My maths teacher did this for us when I was in SS2. Anglican Grammar School, Iju - Itaogbolu. Ondo State.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Legaycey: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2015
aaamos:
j
For jedi jedi
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by afamjb: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2015
BONUM.?!!!
Qsscruz:
That's my alma matter.. STCN.. Rev. Fr Dr. John Martins Chikani was the principal then.. Okoman!
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by opasix(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Lol shey na 2day yanch dun dey bk........warri guys nor care if na 4 sky Dem write am
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by kiddkash(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2015
danchuzzy:
hahaha

this would definitely curb malpractice

when would you stop this nonsense

did you see any mention of the principal saying anything like you said...

if you no sabi talk guy, blow whistle...

rubbish!!!!! angry angry angry angry
shut up bitcch they said principal organized it or u just don't know english at all
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by humphreyjay(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
The principal deserves a national award.

Thats d place I schooled. The best school in Nsk during his time as Principal. He is Rev. Fr JohnMartins Chikani. His birthday is on 11th November. THE WORLD SHOULD CELEBRATE HIM PLEASE. STOBA SHOULD CELEBRATE HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by ElFenomeno1: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2015
A lo of moro...ns on this thread....
How will this stop malpractise?
Daft sods!
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by riczy(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
who no read com dis kind Exam die well!!
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by joewizzy247: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
naija boys smart welwel.expo go stil flow among dem grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Sue dat principal to court for being wicked
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by loomer: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
The principal deserves a national award.

Which kind useless award?

So as the children dey write exam under sun e make sense for u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.