Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (68771 Views)

Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE / Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Mustay(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
When it appears the costs may outweigh the benefits, we may need to reconsider our approach.

The costs of hanging out there on the tree (with dangers of falling or being mistaken for prey by a hunter grin ) outweighs the benefits of catching defaulters. Let them continue, there's a reason why cheating is called 'expo'; to expose your ineptitude on a larger scale in the future. You can't force it there; it's either you are made of stuff or stuff makes you.

I think we should refocus our attention towards the culture of not cheating rather than the detection method. That way, when these students look for jobs in the future, they won't have to look for CCTVs around before checking Google during companies' tests!
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by kiddkash(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
IceDude:
Nor mind am, na dia type do expo pass sef
hahah
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
kiddkash:
so the principal wan tell me say during his time he no ask person question
that one mean say you sef ask questions..
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by IceDude(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
cheesy i tell you this will not stop one guy i know then when i was in sec Oyemekun Grammer Sch, the guy na spirit, you no fit catch even if the whole invigilator sit down with the guy, he go still cheat sa ni.. grin grin grin grin, the guy is very talented in exam cheating thing, i think is a gift, grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, some people really get talent for that mata. The 1st time wey i attempt that stuff by force fever catch me.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by FRANKOXY(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
As long as you are not in those students shoes right?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by kiddkash(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
akthedream:
that one mean say you sef ask questions..
who no ask questions
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by kenoz(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by hollypagan: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
This princepal is very wicked
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Omotayor123(f): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:
The invigilators are on top of the tree
shocked Like for Real...
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by unite4real: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
the sky looks misty and cloudy
it looks like the rain gonna fall today

send down the rain, send down the rain
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Goalsniper: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Proud of my Alma mater STCN Enugu state. It wasn't funny then ooo grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by PMBfirstson(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is NDA exam
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
kiddkash:

who no ask questions
I hear you..lol
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by tolugar: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
That must be

St. Theresa's collage nsukka STC in Enugu state.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by bonechamberlain(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:
that's St Theresa's college nsukka, enugu. under my man rev fr john Martin chikani. aka okoman
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by bonechamberlain(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Qsscruz:
That's my alma matter.. STCN.. Rev. Fr Dr. John Martins Chikani was the principal then.. Okoman!
correct okoman.. ( its either u are or u re not) no two ways about it
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by bonechamberlain(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
loomer:

Which kind useless award?

So as the children dey write exam under sun e make sense for u?
that was the year 2005, they were writing Jnr waec then.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:
This is ridiculous. Why should he make the kids write exams under the sun?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by roob: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:

students singing Majek Fashek in their minds: *the sky looks misty n cloudy, looks like d rain is gonna fall 2day.....send down d rain, send down d raiiiiiiiin.....
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by purityval(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is my alma mata, St. Teresa's College Nsukka. When men were boys. But the funny things is that 5yards gap, we still dey run the exam down. ,

Long live STC and 2004- 2010 set
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by gbodimowo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
seunmsg:
This will only stop them from copying each other. If they are with microchips, they will have a field day copying from it.

on point
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by sparkwil(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Desperate times call for desperate measures grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by hardychris(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
This students will end up having (G10) that's the elder brother to (F9) or they will all recite psalm121
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by hidee20(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Re u kidding me?

Kidding you as in?,even if there is no hall to accommodate this kind arrangement can't he mix students in different classes together?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Spybradd: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Common in schools in the East.
D persons writing under the sun, I wonder how dey cope

thou art very correct,thou giant CHimPAnZEe
grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Spybradd: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Freemanan:
[b][color=#990000]ALL THESE South West STATE SCHOOLS SEF..

grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by omogidi234(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
OP, please don't cause havoc for me oh! I was eating food spiced with pepper when I saw this. I wanted to laugh but I could not for security reasons.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by 1stGenius(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is where I graduated from years back.The assertion of the invigilators climbing the tree to invigilate is a false.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Ujupsy: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
saw this on Facebook today got me wondering for serious minded n good student no cause for alarm
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by pharezonome: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by uyosolo: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
I love this... Students need to be taught independence at an early stage, write wat u know nd leave d rest to God..
As for me i dnt nid to separate dem like dis to catch cheats...my students wud miss me, u cnt outsmart an old soldier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.