Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (68774 Views)

Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE / Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by psp2pc(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Martmore: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
my school back in da days. ST Theresa's College Nsukka.No be small tin then.Rev Fr Dr John Martins a.k.a okoman was the principal then.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by freedom96: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2015
southernbelle:
hahahahaha what kind of heartless principal is this?
heartful rather.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Common in schools in the East.

D persons writing under the sun, I wonder how dey cope

I be no wan comment buh wat u said drew me out. if I hear! say East schools get discipline. Eastern Nigeria school are disgrace to Nigeria Education. I can't even tip one standard school in East cause all they do is sell results, sorting na world class. The West have the best schools in Nigeria, don't know about the North. South also still try but East, Naaaa. Am no bashing on East o. Just saying the truth.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by nomoless: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2015
Wonderful innovation
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Mrbigman1(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2015
coolebux:
your dad undecided

Do u lack one?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Ybnm4life(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2015
This can only be done in a state owned school which can boast of a massive landmass but not in private schools which has only one plot of land for operation, lagos private schools esp... But kudos to the principal tho...
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Mrbigman1(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Stelvin101:

I be no wan comment buh wat u said drew me out. if I hear! say East schools get discipline. Eastern Nigeria school are disgrace to Nigeria Education. I can't even tip one standard school in East cause all they do is sell results, sorting na world class. The West have the best schools in Nigeria, don't know about the North. South also still try but East, Naaaa. Am no bashing on East o. Just saying the truth.

What re u not saying.

What school do u know in the east.

Am from here and I witnessed everything.

Plus ur western school, in my class full of people from the west in university days, dey all struggled with 2.2, guess d guy who re products of eastern schools wia getting it very easy.

My cousins write exams like dis and almost all federal and special science and technical schools in the east and even missionary schools, these are what they pass through

Even in unizik, I write exams almost like dis.
"Ofu onye oche na abo". Meaning one person to seat gap.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by omonnakoda: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
kiddkash:
so the principal wan tell me say during his time he no ask person question
Because his principal was a maga does not mean he should be.
With technology these days it is possible to have personalized exams as is the case with GMAT e.g .
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by MSHEKS(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:
The invigilators are on top of the tree
damn!! The principal is a KING!!
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by possibilita(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
This is not a way to stop malpractice,its just a way to suffer the dullards who love to geralf or copy from others and the lazy students that doesn't like to study and hates taking expo to class
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Mrbigman1(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Martmore:
my school back in da days. ST Theresa's College Nsukka.No be small tin then.Rev Fr Dr John Martins a.k.a okoman was the principal then.

Shey am not the only one saying it's common in the east.

Stelvin101
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Mrbigman1(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
hidee20:
It's when the parent's association Sue the school for exposing thier children to hash conditions ( direct sunlight,dust filled environment etc),the principal will know that the ovation is gone

Re u kidding me?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Haabil: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2015
[s][/s]hush
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by athaboi(f): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
That is Saint Teresa's College in Nsukka, the principal den was Rev.fr.Dr Johnmartins Chukwuemeka Chikani(okoman)! That place is infront of busary office!

1 Like

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by NICOGRAVITY: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2015
No bi who carry first Sabin book pass oooo.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Rexnegro(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2015
southernbelle:
hahahahaha what kind of heartless principal is this?
Smh
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by gajerian(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:

Doing what? No need for invigilators undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Franchise21(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Story... Wat if dey r wiv microchips?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2015
I cant see the invigilators on the tree.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by lordkit3(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Nyc
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Davidddon(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Pls what can student do or say when the question says DISCUSS?. Pls what can student do or say when the question says DISCUSS?. Pls what can student do or say when the question says DISCUSS?.
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by Egbujiem(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Is this a military entrance examination?
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by amosyanyan(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
cheesy i tell you this will not stop one guy i know then when i was in sec Oyemekun Grammer Sch, the guy na spirit, you no fit catch even if the whole invigilator sit down with the guy, he go still cheat sa ni.. grin grin grin grin, the guy is very talented in exam cheating thing, i think is a gift, grin grin grin grin grin
OGSA
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by tolexy007(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by danchuzzy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
kiddkash:

shut up bitcch they said principal organized it or u just don't know english at all

see who's talking about knowing English undecided undecided undecided

Answering you would be a total waste of time!

Like i said, learn to blow a whistle!!! Thank me later grin grin grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by free37: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by osesology(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
When i went for Army recruitment in 2009, (luckily i wasn't taken), this was the same way we wrote our exams, seated ontop of gravel, under hot sun. lol
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by IceDude(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
kiddkash:
so the principal wan tell me say during his time he no ask person question
Nor mind am, na dia type do expo pass sef
Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by charlesbailey(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Doesn't look smart to me.. invigilators on trees? that's trash! They get to have a bird-eye view of the activities, do they have bird-eyes?

1 Like

Re: Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School by konny1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
makzeze:

But their brain go dey hot na. Open field on a sunny day. Nawa oooo.
But did one no stop dem from carrying orijo jare. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.