Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) (114874 Views)

Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Alaafin Raises Alarm Over Assault On Yoruba Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

You my friend you need to get laid it has been a while. grin

Am Sorry Sir

Plz forgive me
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na ur mama and papa get smelling mouth, how dare you talk to a yoruba man like that...See this fool o
Bobbystanley:

Shut that smelling thing U call a mouth.

Anumanu nwuru anwu

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Yeyeosha: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:
Fetish cowards. ..very diabolical set of people. ..ritualistics Scratchfaceds with coneheads. ...Always carrying outdated talking drums here and there...Even with their jujustic rituals, they are not any better than others, rather they even worse if I may say...is brown roofs development? Ritual-killers everywhere

Yorubas it is not by juju...Even with your juju and rituals, you are still cowards
Otokoto, Clifford orji, ritualistic and cannibalistic
yemmri shio. Nothing good spew forth fom your
Blood caked mouth. Alakora angry

6 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by cromz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Its not about chest beating, Yoruba setting the pace unlike some Jewish wannabe. cool
>: grin grin the **** tribe

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kaakulator:
[s][/s]

[size=20pt]I HAVE TO STFU! MY FATHER IS A JEALOUS SON OF A BIATCH![/size]

FIXED!

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
If human beings are talking Yoruba people will be talking too.

There's nothing we are not going to see in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brugge:

You my friend you need to get laid asap.

Now thank Lord is Friday

Will definitely get laid ..what about you
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
Its obvious you're jobless and remember to always read before posting olodo undecided nw go back to your last post and correct the rubbish you wrote berk!!!

you my friend, I am glad you can read despite the hatred in you. But not withstanding, You my friend you need to get laid ASAP.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
manchy7531:

This is how you invite unwanted guest to your thread and when they start you start crying

BTW, I once heard of a people who chase rat when they house is burning.

Your cities and towns are begging for attention, yet you want to build one in far away land. I hope you guys dont cry when igbos say Lagos is a no mans land and also dont threaten to size their property when they leave for biafra unless you are ready to forfeit your village and other properties all round the world too. I hope you dont intend to build a slum there too

Ogbeni

Nor Vex

I use any god when u de serve beg u tongue
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by cromz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Exactly, how can a tribe persist indigenously in not 1, not 2, but close to 5 countries?
if I hear 1 12 countries
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Rotimi47: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Anumanu nwuru anwu
Silly flat head opening stinking mouth, so the truth they pain you? The truth is always bitter. Hairy chest beating clown.

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now thank Lord is Friday

Will definitely get laid ..what about you

For the fact that am not cursing and 'hyperventilating' with some faceless trouble maker on NL should tell you all about me. So my friend I wish you happy Friday night filled with fireworks. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Pepuscutie27: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Someone said this, the kind of ethnicism in Nairaland is just way too much, go to Linda's blog, no body has such time. Imagine the kind of hatred spewing from ppl"s heart just cos of tribe. The yorubas have a great culture, eh? So fucking what The igbos doesn't have, eh? So what happens? Αи∂ yet someone will still open his/her mouth αи∂ talk about one Nigeria...so long as Nigeria is concerned, nothing will ever be like that...this is actually like †ђξ 2nd or 3rd time am commenting here....αи∂ truth be told, I don't fancy this thread, I have nothing against d yorubas, am actually an igbo girl, born αи∂ brought up in igbo land, αи∂ I admire the yorubas but that's not cos I wanna be one of them, Never! Am a proud Ibo girl but then y'all need to take a chill αи∂ stop hating on each other....won't do any good at all....I swear it won't ! That said, #okBYE... Off to LIB....that place rocks!!!

Its Ngene Olivia (that's me)

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Rotimi47: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Anumanu nwuru anwu
Silly flat head opening stinking mouth, so the truth they pain you? The truth is always bitter. Hairy chest beating clown. Oloshi olonrun jati jati.

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pepuscutie27:
Someone said this, the kind of ethnicism in Nairaland is just way too much, go to Linda's blog, no body has such time. Imagine the kind of hatred spewing from ppl"s heart just cos of tribe. The yorubas have a great culture, eh? So fucking what The igbos doesn't have, eh? So what happens? Αи∂ yet someone will still open his/her mouth αи∂ talk about one Nigeria...so long as Nigeria is concerned, nothing will ever be like that...this is actually like †ђξ 2nd or 3rd time am commenting here....αи∂ truth be told, I don't fancy this thread, I have nothing against d yorubas, am actually an igbo girl, born αи∂ brought up in igbo land, αи∂ I admire the yorubas but that's not cos I wanna be one of them, Never! Am a proud Ibo girl but then y'all need to take a chill αи∂ stop hating on each other....won't do any good at all....I swear it won't ! That said, #okBYE... Off to LIB....that place rocks!!!
Its Ngene Olivia (that's me)

Stop advertising LiEndaIkeji's blog.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by fpeter(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
NDI UCHU.......... undecided

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
Humans are talking, flat head agama lizard igbos wan squeak too.

See life. Nobody wants to be at the bottom of the ladder.
My friend this is not acceptable, I can see your groove is wearing out. Like I said remain focus on the task at hand tonight. Focus and start thinking of new things to try out tonight don't let them kids get to you. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Most[b] Biafrans [/b]won't be happy to hear this

Abeg make una nor attack me for this post o

Na joke I de o

cry

This is becoming addiction.... SEUN your yoruba ppl cant let Biafrans be

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by donspero(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
When would this stupidity stop? Can't we see that the outside world having been laughing at our stupidity undecided..... so can't we evr praise one another? Our we dis dumb dat our stupidity steer us in the face? Instead of praising our rich cultures, we re busying spilling milk, stupid Nigerians... Op yourba is a loveable culture, so is igbo and hausa... in Russia there is an area like this for the igbo's a full district were dey rain supreme, in UAE ders is also a district were our hausa brother rain supreme... Say no 2 tribalism, We are ONE!! Long Live Nigeria! Sai Buhari! Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by hahn(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
menesheh:

grin grin

War fought between when to when?

I just tire for the guy
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rotimi47:
Silly flat head opening stinking mouth, so the truth they pain you? The truth is always bitter. Hairy chest beating clown. Oloshi olonrun jati jati.
You my friend you need a cold shower, your blood is very hot. Afterwards you can proceed to get laid. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
more pixs

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:
Fetish cowards. ..very diabolical set of people. ..ritualistics Scratchfaceds with coneheads. ...Always carrying outdated talking drums here and there...Even with their jujustic rituals, they are not any better than others, rather they even worse if I may say...is brown roofs development? Ritual-killers everywhere

Yorubas it is not by juju...Even with your juju and rituals, you are still cowards
truefact:

truefact:

all those rapes and disgustin tribe....nd one aturu hausa came here a say yoruba is nt a tribe bt race no b only race na speed....biko u guys should get out of here in ''koker voice''
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by mayusguy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
You sound like a virgin cos getting laid isnt a big deal for me, only virgins or someone who's sex starved talks about getting laid the way you're doing. So you need it more boy undecided
Brugge:

you my friend, I am glad you can read despite the hatred in you. But not withstanding, You my friend you need to get laid ASAP.
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
betty202020:
do they eat ofe nmanu too? i hope they are carnnibals, ooni/oba families understands what i mean! NOTE: I intended to ignor the post but ur response to the thread u created my attention.

Good boy...continu grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Am Sorry Sir

Plz forgive me

Your sins are forgiven. But then endeavor to get laid as often as possible twice a day is the recommended dose but if you are supper busy, once daily can help you manage the 'e-idiots' roaming NL. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
truefact:

Hatred in high places...... Mtchewwww.. Kill yourself o grin
truefact:

Hatred in high places...... Mtchewwww.. Kill yourself ogrin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rotimi47:

You are nothing but a stupid, dirty and smelling Yoruba man.

What do you know?
Have you crossed seme border all your life?

Look at the stupid picture of Yoruba village U are making noise with.

I know how Rich the igbo Culture is practiced in far away Amsterdam which I was part of in 2011.

You wouldnt compare it with these smelling people U have here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
mayusguy:
You sound like a virgin cos getting laid isnt a big deal for me, only virgins or someone who's sex starved talks about getting laid the way you're doing. So you need it more boy undecided

You my friend, if I was sex starved I sure would have roaming NL like a Hot bull, cursing and swearing at the slightest provocation. Fighting some unknown faceless person that could either pass as my younger one or that could be an elderly person.

For the fight that you couldn't keep it, I guess something is wrong somewhere, it is either you are hungry, frustrated or sex starved. So I choose the latter. So you my friend please do get laid often. grin
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
IM PROUD TO A YORUBA MAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures / Kalabari People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.