Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Kalabari People! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kalabari People! (115402 Views)

Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Rivers Wedding (opobo N Kalabari) / Kalabari Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalabari People! by texbiano(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2006
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if any Kalabari indegenes are on the great Nairaland network. If you are, could you please respond to this call. I need to talk to you guys ASAP. My name is Tekena and I live in Lagos.
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2006
hi tekena am kalabari.am in lagos too.am from bakana.my name is tekenate
Re: Kalabari People! by blackky187(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2006
Hi tekena,i'm kalabari too in P.H and from bakana too wink
Re: Kalabari People! by kitaun(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2006
Re: Kalabari People! by blackky187(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2006
blackky187:

Hi tekena,i'm kalabari too in P.H and from bakana too wink
[color=#990000][/color]

Regards,
"The Legend",
Blackky187
" Even this moment shall come to  pass - FEAR GOD !"
Re: Kalabari People! by blackky187(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2006
Where are the kalabari guys and gals?
Re: Kalabari People! by micolala(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2006
Hey glad to see u guys,
Tekena,Joimartins,Blakky. cheesy

Alabo torbra more? Amone sinmo.
So Tekena what`s it u wanted to talk about? cool
Re: Kalabari People! by kitaun(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2006
shocked shocked shocked grin grin

@least the Admin is not complaining, who are the jobseekers to complain? tongue

Kalabari people una well done o!

Thank you for infiltrating and messing up the jobs section o! grin grin
Re: Kalabari People! by micolala(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2006
@Kitaun,
There`re ways u talk to pple even when u`re right but when u`re wrong it makes u look very stupid and this has shown that u lack manners or are u that unemployed. angry
You ve not heard what he wants to talk to Kalabari pple about,U already in the fire burning. tongue
Re: Kalabari People! by kitaun(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2006
@micolala

Actually some things are best left unsaid but i must say you actually make yourself look more stupid by not realizing that this is the jobs section, HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT OFFTOPIC SECTION WHERE YOU CAN POST THESE KIND OF THINGS? and since you are so employed is your fellow kalabari chap about to offer you a sumptuous offer of a better job grin grin, you are what chaps will call a LOCAL MAGA,, even your statements are so disjointed that i hardly can make sense out of it, if you try me for size i will not hesitate to give it to you double,MR MANNERS tongue tongue
Re: Kalabari People! by lauryn(f): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2006
Where is the LOVE pipulz?, it's too early for this bull
Re: Kalabari People! by amoke115: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2006
@ MICO

you happear foolish to me instead,it is better to take correction than come hear saying nonsense abt what ever kalabari news you have for yourselves.
Re: Kalabari People! by micolala(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2006
@kitaun

ThankGod this is not ur father`s forum but talking about off-topic posting but How do know if it`s off-topic when he hasn`t said anything after his first post? Sorry,but u are still stupid and frustrated.

amoke115 be careful.
Re: Kalabari People! by micolala(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2006
GUYS, STOP THE BASHING! angrythat was my 8yrs old cousin.

THIS IS MICOLALA.
Re: Kalabari People! by kitaun(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2006
@ mico

I would not descend low as to exchange words with your type, heaven knows who is the frustrated one between you and I shocked shocked if i start with you i promise you will leave Nairaland permanently but just thank whoever you worship that i am in the best of moods today cool, it is so unlike me to allow such insults pass, well have a field day with your rantings, but still the truth must be said, it is not your fault that this section is particularly badly moderated or else why should an slowpoke like you be allowed to post rubbish here after all we have been saying about this kind of meaningless posts. To you it might be meaningful but to the rest of us we find it disgusting, GASKIYA

@ AMOKE115

Dont mind this LOCAL MAGA, his other right-thinking people have trealized their folly and stopped posting, but this our mico seems to be on cheap drugs which only trigger him to be keyboard-happy shocked shocked
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2007
Wow! KALABARI PEOPLE,  BIG UP UNU SELVES,  I LOVE  MY KALABARI SELF
Re: Kalabari People! by soty(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2007
teks hw fa? im sotonye from abonnema i live in P.H
Re: Kalabari People! by ishmael(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2007
hi, i'm from buguma too.
Re: Kalabari People! by RufusAA: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2007
Yea, why all these. Stop the jagor, but why not let him die before you bury him. Let express his view first and let us hear from he has to say before you start crucifying him. I ma not a Kalabarian, but I Served there, precisely KULA 2005/2006. 1:30 hours from Abonnema on speed boat. They loving and affectionate people. Hands Up for them. So my brother, we want to hear you. Rufus from PH/LAGOS
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 01, 2007
which of you kalabari peeps here is a militant ?
Re: Kalabari People! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2007
Nimi, Buguma showing support. Happy to hear fromyou guys. I'm looking for an intelligent, independent, beautiful Kalabari girl. Pleeeeeeeeease let me see your pix.
Re: Kalabari People! by na2day2(m): 2:42am On Sep 04, 2007
well i am kalabari too but u guys have not even said anything worth while, why are we having this thread? abi una wan form another towns meeting?
Re: Kalabari People! by naijacutee(f): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2007
O tie paka? I love Kalabari language!!
Re: Kalabari People! by younghoodi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
i heard those people are so Hot.
Re: Kalabari People! by na2day2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2007
yep, we are blessed in that department. u got a problem with that? angry angry
Re: Kalabari People! by younghoodi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
nope ain't mad at yall,is kind of funny how god made such people.
Re: Kalabari People! by na2day2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
he spend a good quality time making us wink
Re: Kalabari People! by younghoodi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hot wow
Re: Kalabari People! by na2day2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2007
its never too late to become a kalabari, i got a Hot potion u can drink for only $99.99 and it works like magic, makes u Hot for 24hrs. if u r not satisfied, we will give u ur money back(99.99 naira) sale is just for this week, come get urs and be the kalabari guy u have always dreamed of grin grin
Re: Kalabari People! by ow11(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2007
'Allua'

Hailing all the peeps
From ABoNNemA

one more question
I thought Ijaw people were from Bayelsa and Delta and we were just Kalabari . why do some people say Kalabari people are Ijaw people.
Re: Kalabari People! by na2day2(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2007
well, we are ijaws in the broad sense but with a difference. i love to think us as the educated part of the ijaws because most kalabari ppl prefer schooling. and the language is so much close but the tonation is so so different. listern to them and u will find lots of similar words.
Re: Kalabari People! by ow11(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2007
na2day?:

well, we are ijaws in the broad sense but with a difference. i love to think us as the educated part of the ijaws because most kalabari people prefer schooling. and the language is so much close but the tonation is so so different. listern to them and u will find lots of similar words.

I agree, I if indeed we are Ijaws then we are the smartest bunch. the only thing that is bugging me is why our brothers are Kidnapping peeps for cash it makes look like a tribe of criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ramses, Cleopatra, Nefertiti: Original Egyptians Were Black? / If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. / Simple Yoruba Words / Phrases And Sentences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.