Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. (1437 Views)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by datprincess(f): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you in your late 20s or early 30s ,and almost all your friends are married?; including that ugly, short and fat Jane! Yet you think you are a good wife material, but you are still single and getting really worried.
Well, Maybe guys are not looking your way because you are guilty of a number of these offenses:

1. YOU ARE TOO HAUGHTY.
Typically, you will quickly size up a guy and bring him down with intimidating looks and sarcastic responses. Well, I suggest you marry yourself

2. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MR. PERFECT.
You want a rich, well-built, neat, romantic, hardworking, honest, God-fearing, faithful, dark, tall and handsome gentleman from a good backyard, sorry background lol...who has a good job, drive a good car and loves you unconditionally. I'm afraid that perfect guy you read about in a romantic novel doesn't exist.
Wake up girl. You'll never find a perfect guy-anywhere. Just like you, everyone else is imperfect. Accept that fact or marry the guy in your novel...hehehe...hope am not too harsh?? *wink*

3. YOU SMELL DESPERATE.
Men have a special ability to smell desperation in a woman. Men find that odor very offensive and avoid it like a plague.
You need a man so badly, Unfortunately for you, the more desperate you are, the less attractive men find you.

4. YOU PAY TOO LITTLE ATTENTION TO YOUR APPEARANCE.
You don't want to look like a bitch, so you always dress down, doesn't wear make ups and are unkempt . You are just pathetic. Even stunningly looking ladies are still in the husband-hunting market; and you really think a guy will leave all the attractive women and come for you because he's '' good guy''? Haven't you been told that men visually stimulated??

5. YOU ALWAYS WANT TO LOOK SEXY AND HOT.
The fact that men are visually ...CLICK HERE FOR MORE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/10-reasons-no-man-wants-to-marry-you.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by falconey(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by Behira(f): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by datprincess(f): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
I GOT THE BIGGER ONE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by IamAtribalist: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
datprincess:
I GOT THE BIGGER ONE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Hey cutie hola at your boi - am richyounghandsomeandendowed.
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin grin I may marry myself soon
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by yvelch(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
No 1 is most common,
No 4 is the most unacceptable grin

visit my store on konga for hot fashion pieces... Just search "yvelch"
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Will dey listen to wise words?
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by ifex370(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
girls no de hear word...

they think they know it all...

but my girlfriend isn't like that... she's the best there is
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by faith2ogesco(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Op anoda one is DAT mk una dey exercise Joe, d big bellies nowadays eh is annoying from girls wet never born sef angry
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by MsBliss(f): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Another ok
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by datprincess(f): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2015
ok oo
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by sexylogan(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Two thumbs up

Well written

.... But they will not hear
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by datprincess(f): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2015
LOL...ave done my part thou...
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by rawpadgin(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2015
That desperation annoys me the most

seriously, I've been a victim of it on numerous occasions

wen market don dey fall press dem, dem go dey young guys to hook
Re: Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. by datprincess(f): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
kk

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! This Ghana Student Goes Popular For Posting This Pictures Online / True Confession: My Neighbour’s Loud Cex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night... / What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.