Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You (1439 Views)

Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / When Its 3am But You Are Trying To Squeeze In One More Episode (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just forget about serious prayer if Na here you sit down for this church service. Your prayer nor fit pass ceiling except Na "forgive me forgive me forgive me..... Forgive me" be the prayer. As you say "forgive me" your eye go come right back down here. You go come need new forgiveness.

Either you change chair or come back for evening service grin

Re: When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You by bueze046(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You by Lagusta(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Oh boy, see that burger!!!!
Re: When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lagusta:
Oh boy, see that burger!!!!
Doctor sef like beta tin shocked
Re: When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sister! But why.
Re: When You Are Trying To Get Right With God But The Devil Aint Through With You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Aktor365:
Sister! But why.
She harsh anyhow

. / Which One Of These Would You Honestly Choose?? / This Man Needs Advise!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7