Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (34125 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by johnnynwa(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yea, it's an open secret that APC is doing everything within its power to control Rivers state. The recent arrest & detention of the REC is a case in point. Again, taking the sitting of the tribunal out of Rivers is another point. But in all these, PDP is still coasting home with victory. Wike has united the people of Rivers. Jega whom the APC sees as the sanest being on earth following the victory of PMB is now being seen as a disgrace if APC sees the Rivers state election as a fraud. Just time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by ExInferis(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Coward, you're here weeping like a biitch. grin

stop talking about your mother grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
goodgate:
Do not Call GOD's name in Vain.
Who is God?...Who's allah_?
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by walex2(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:
We all Know that election in Rivers State was free and fair.

Just that APC want to be in charge of at least one oil Rich State since PDP have occupied others.

They even had to disguise themselves as soldiers to go and Say that their was no election in Rivers State in the ongoing tribunal.

But they have failed.. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (NEW) is the face of Rivers until 2023.

Even if another election is held today, PDP would defeat APC in Rivers State.

The oil Rich states are for PDP while APC owns the dry Lands.
U said election was free and fair but the election umpire said the election was a charade bro get sense, A rerun would be ordered by tribunal, wike will appeal and the court of appeal will uphold the decision of the tribunal asking the INEC to conduct a fresh election in the next 90 days the speaker will be sworn in as the acting governor, by then Wike has already lost his immunity, EFCC will charge him to court for his fraud in the ministry of education when he held the place as a minister, the man would be convicted and the wailers will keep on wailing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by ValerianSteel(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Just that APC want to be in charge of at least one oil Rich State since PDP have occupied others.

They even had to disguise themselves as soldiers to go and Say that their was no election in Rivers State in the ongoing tribunal.

But they have failed.. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (NEW) is the face of Rivers until 2023.

You are a fool.Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by kelmicheal: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
apc agents full here o why is election tribunal going on in pdp states only? if pdp wins election dem go say na ringing if apc win nko wetin una go call that one? witch hunting
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by bobbiekrantz: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your useless ape of a father that gave birth to a zombie like you is the complete iidiot here.

Before you talk about Rivers state I think it is important to cure your ailing states under the same APC .
Come and vote in Rivers let's see if you'd be alive to narrate your ordeal.
We will kill, and we'll maim anyone including our own that wants to champion anything APC in this state.
Wike must stay even if it means crippling your already bastardized economy and send your Daura dullardihnho into oblivion.

Hopeless Zombies everywhere!

don't waste your wise inputs on those Useless APCankerworms!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by abimic(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
One doesn't need a soothe sayer to know that what happened in Rivers was a sham, even when I was an INEC ad-hoc staff in the course of my service, my friends that called in from Rivers confirmed this, even the papers likewise. I though know that PDP would have won, but peace Should have dictated the process in a free and fair manner.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by SeverusSnape(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your useless ape of a father that gave birth to a zombie like you is the complete iidiot here.

Before you talk about Rivers state I think it is important to cure your ailing states under the same APC .
We will kill, and we'll maim anyone including our own that wants to champion anything APC in this state.
Wike must stay even if it means crippling your already bastardized economy and send your Daura dullardihnho into oblivion.

My belle dey sweet me as I dey read this Comment, I'm rest assured Rivers is in good hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by ddippset(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My belle dey sweet me as I dey read this Comment, I'm rest assured Rivers is in good hands.
rambo on the net and rihanna in the Street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by kinibigdeal(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
The same way you said fayose was gone. Wike is as relax as buhari...quote me no amount of paid witness can remove wike

dustmalik:
Wike is as good as gone. Quote me if you like, I don't care
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=18pt]WIKE GOING....GOING...BACK TO SQUARE ONE.
GAME OVER.[/size]
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
ddippset:
rambo on the net and rihanna in the Street.
Who?...
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
phantom:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una neva chi chum chin.....lol

PDP loosing at the center was all it took.
Amaechi is a grandmaster! Strike the sherphard and the sheep will scatter.
amaechis objective was very clear. Suffocate wike from the Very top.

Remove Jonathan and sleep soundly,even if wike wins at the State level.
grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c48BZx0Hv5A

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Jesusloveyou: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
RollingStones:
Jega said the elections in the state was credible and the Commission did the right thing by announcing the winner.

We created a three man team to investigate the allegations of electoral malpractice,it was not true that elections didn't take place in majority of the state,it was not true that result sheets was manipulated.

There was no evidence of malpractice or photocopied result sheets and no substantial evidence to establish alterations.

From our investigations we were satisfied that there was no substantive evidence to cancel the elections as agitated by some people,we also have people on ground and observers like TMG,and others who also gave us honest report about what happened.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jega-fraud-in-rivers-greatly-exaggerated/212074/
did jega carry out forensic analysis, besides that jega statement was for presidential election

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by justice1000: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
dat inec staff called okoye is a disgrace to inec, he is a stupid man.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by front247: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wike days are numbered
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
RCA is following this topic in 3D. grin

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by ddippset(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who?...
that 'tough' guy you're praising for his post, and you maybe!
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

Chai! I wish you try that one day. You think Mortuary will be afraid to receive you. Carton
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
ddippset:
that 'tough' guy you're praising for his post, and you maybe!
Dey there na...If I lay my hands on you eh... You will prefer the lagoon to a swimming pool. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by ddippset(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
RollingStones:
Jega said the elections in the state was credible and the Commission did the right thing by announcing the winner.

We created a three man team to investigate the allegations of electoral malpractice,it was not true that elections didn't take place in majority of the state,it was not true that result sheets was manipulated.

There was no evidence of malpractice or photocopied result sheets and no substantial evidence to establish alterations.

From our investigations we were satisfied that there was no substantive evidence to cancel the elections as agitated by some people,we also have people on ground and observers like TMG,and others who also gave us honest report about what happened.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jega-fraud-in-rivers-greatly-exaggerated/212074/
the 3 man committee got to rivers and then combed about 20 local government áreas and over 600 polling units. And they did this in less than 24 hours! Great magicians they were. Truly great magicians.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by abikubu: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just disqualify Wike before he lands Rivers into financial hell-hole with reckless borrowings to stuff personal pocket before tribunal result
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by jomoh: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bevista:
Jega played his role as the Elections Umpire. Let the Tribunal play its role as the Elections Arbitrator.

Jega had the power to simply nullify the results and and call for a rescheduled election based on the magnitude of evidence before him then but he chose to go with Wisdom which is far better than Justice
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by joseph1832(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

We will kill, and we'll maim anyone including our own that wants to champion anything APC in this state
Its such a pity that it is only in a faceless forum that you see yellow belly individuals hauling fire and brimstone and threatening blood.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Jesusloveyou: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
justice1000:
dat inec staff called okoye is a disgrace to inec, he is a stupid man.
for saying d truth, oh naija

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Jesusloveyou: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

i tot u are mature, u still talk like kids. Or because u still have saTANist blood in u.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I will also quote you ewedu licking monster at the end. Come and collect Rivers let's see.

Dan Banza kawai!
Kangaroo, this is how animals behave.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by wittytezzy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
RollingStones:

please do not pretend to the world that you are so dumb, it is no rocket science to realise that jega's statement you just quoted refers to the presidential, not the gubernatorial election in Rivers, or were you taught Rivers has many states? that will make jega refer to some majority of states...
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

U're d most dummest camel I have ever seen, I can see that u are not thinking with ur brain, u are thinking through your feet, pls check ur head. I don't knw wat u PDP waillers want, we gave u guys 16yrs, is that not enough for them? At this point let them go to hell and burn to ashes. This is APC's turn nd d will av it.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by docadams: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Let him win in a clean election and solidify his mandate if he's so confident, that's all. That's assuming he doesn't go to jail or something.

Reason I strongly believe he may not partake in a re-run.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Ayatullah(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
ddippset:
I stopped feeling Sorry for wike long ago because Wike knew there was going to be a re-run and had already begun campaigning for the 2016 governorship election in rivers state by patching 1 million roads per second. The only people I feel Sorry for are the idiotas who are still arguing on nairaland yapping nothing will happen to wike.

You are day-dreaming. The day a re-run is announced and an acting governor put in place in Rivers, Wike will be in Abuja in shackles to answer for a lot of crime he has committed.

I will therefore advice you to tell your blood-thirsty hero to stop patching River roads, but concentrate seriously on cleansing his dirty soul before he meet his creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) / No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.