Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (34121 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Truckpusher(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Caseless:
my rivers chick is a staunch supporter of wike, if I talk bad of wike, she de vex . Me sef don hang boot ontop wike's matter. If he falls, i'll be happy sha.
Haaaa...that issue still dey? I thought it has been laid to rest.
Na my location/activity no de let me show face for here.
Badt guy , so you dey arrange one of my sisters ? grin

Take care of her o, our girls dem like enjoyment o. grin
The truth is people liked Dakuku but he was rolling with the wrong guy.
If they conduct a rerun Wike would still win hands down. Amaechi has no respect for major stakeholders in the state claiming that he wants to work and that Rivers state money isn't for sharing only for him to be using third parties and their companies whose allegiance was only to him and sidelined everyone else.
Bro,that guy greed no get rival.
That guy don't thief Rivers State only him just wan chop come dey make noise up and down. angry grin

How you wan survive that kain thing - dey construct road with head pan and wheelbarrow .smh

Amaechi go vomit our money . angry
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Blizzy9ja: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
All of a sudden everyone in Nigeria is interested in Rivers state elections... Una plan don fail, if APC like they should go and bride all the ad-hoc staffs that worked during the elections, bribe the police, Army, NSCDC no wahala Rivers people will always say NO to the APC and their lies... We will vehemently resist any attempt to impose that dull Dakuku on us... We are civilised people, we know what we want, we are not gullible, we won't fall for ur cheap deceit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by ibro2040: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
dustmalik:
Wike is as good as gone. Quote me if you like, I don't care
you are absolutely right.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by omolami: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
See INEC mocking itself. If the elections were shambles why declare results .Its clear that somebody in Inec is acting a script. It won't work, Nigerians are wiser.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Ikiriye(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
The elections that brought apc to power,was it credible?.kettle always calling pot black.what apc failed to understand is that rivers people don't want amaechi or any of his cronies,hence even if buhari supervises a rerun pdp will win.wike is just fortunate to occupy the flag bearership.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by hamzyluv(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2015
locosis007:
As much as I am nonpartisan, but favours d APC clan, I will still like them to check Kano's election and other crappy elections marred by violence and electioneering. and ballot snatching campaign
not until opposition parties in the state challenge the result .. nothing serious will happen now ..
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by hamzyluv(m): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Okpueze1:
If Rivers election should be cancelled, no problem only that the President should be getting ready to step down because it was the same in most places during the presidential elections! I belong to no party but let us be once pragmatic and realistic and face the naked truth!
are u serious? my brother if truly if was the same everywhere during that elections. pls how could PDP and Igbo men secured 6 house of rep in Lagos under the watch of Jagaban and Fashola ? let's be realistic

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2015
tomakint:

Most times people of your kind reason like clowns...Jonathan as sitting President had every opportunity to manipulate elections across the Country through INEC but as a gentleman he didn't, now what INEC affirm to be free and fair is now about to be upturned by one mumu FG-controlled tribunal undecided I really pity Buhari, he wants Rivers 4 Amaechi!

Tomafool, u are talking foolishly here.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2015
tomakint:

This attitude of Buhari/Amaechi collabo is laughable to say the least.....the question is this, Where did we have credible elections across the Nation? I don't want them to mention Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina and Kebbi because from all indicators, elections in those States were complete farce.....

Ask ur pdp cohorts to go to court if they have complaints about elections in those places. If they choose not to, why blame Dakuku who choose to fight for himself. What do u know about those states that ur killer members don't know over there?
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
They simply think that because Jonathan conceded defeat even in the face of provocative election malpractice in the North that Rivers people and Wike would cower at the mention of federal might when the same federal might can't be sustained without that region they want in their pockets at all cost.
Rivers State is PDP's birthright and it must remain that way by fire by force.

Drugpusher, shattapppp.
U are just dancing shamelessly all over the thread. Ur rants and threats remain inside www and nothing more. Hopeless fools like Asari, and his shameless kind made bigger threats but when the deed was done, those fools conformed.
If the tribunal deemed it fit to remove the thug wike, she will and absolutely nothing will happen. U fools will only frown, grumble and gnash ur teeth for as long as u desire while re run election is set and the people will decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2015
tomakint:

Rivers and Akwa Ibom are forever lost...Buhari should forget those State

Tomafool, buhari already is governing the entire nation that includes Rivers and akwa ibom. Those fighting are also indigenes of these states who claimed they were cheated and not abokis struggling to take over. Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by tomakint: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool, buhari already is governing the entire nation that includes Rivers and akwa ibom. Those fighting are also indigenes of these states who claimed they were cheated and not abokis struggling to take over. Receive sense.
I thought you are smart but I was wrong.....so you don't know the importance of Akwa-Ibom and Rivers to the Federation? You think Buhari care less? Then you need to start thinking again......

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2015
tomakint:

I thought you are smart but I was wrong.....so you don't know the importance of Akwa-Ibom and Rivers to the Federation? You think Buhari care less? Then you need to start thinking again......

Tomafool, shut ur trap. What foolish importance. The bulk of the wealth of both states go straight to abuja first before abuja gives them what is due them due to the kind of government we run. What force can both states become that the might of abuja won't be able to crush without blinking an eye. Think again Goon.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Truckpusher(m): 2:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, shattapppp.
U are just dancing shamelessly all over the thread. Ur rants and threats remain inside www and nothing more. Hopeless fools like Asari, and his shameless kind made bigger threats but when the deed was done, those fools conformed.
If the tribunal deemed it fit to remove the thug wike, she will and absolutely nothing will happen. U fools will only frown, grumble and gnash ur teeth for as long as u desire while re run election is set and the people will decide.
Hand go soon reach you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by IVORY2009(m): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool, shut ur trap. What foolish importance. The bulk of the wealth of both states go straight to abuja first before abuja gives them what is due them due to the kind of government we run. What force can both states become that the might of abuja won't be able to crush without blinking an eye. Think again Goon.

Do u sometimes have fustration issue? Writen all over ur face? To the extent dat u can not debate without necessarily throwing insult?
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Yeske2(m): 5:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

Don't mind those wailers, all they think and wail about everyday is about the north, ask them what they gained from their clueless brother, na insult

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by babestella: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Apc should go and sit down.

Is it easy to win an incumbent goverment?

Why didn't pdp win in Lagos? Apc had Lagos on lock down and with it's popularity they won in Lagos.

Apc lost in Rivers because it couldn't secure the support of Rivers people under amaechi, if apc was popular in River state, there is no amount of rigging or violence that will make pdp win the elections.

Let inec conduct the same election again and again apc will never win in River state. It's a simple issue.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Caseless: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Badt guy , so you dey arrange one of my sisters ? grin

Take care of her o, our girls dem like enjoyment o. grin
yes ooo...i de run one of ur sweet sisters grin . Dem like enjoyment? Well, I'm the enjoyment minister. grin
Truckpusher:

The truth is people liked Dakuku but he was rolling with the wrong guy.
If they conduct a rerun Wike would still win hands down. Amaechi has no respect for major stakeholders in the state claiming that he wants to work and that Rivers state money isn't for sharing only for him to be using third parties and their companies whose allegiance was only to him and sidelined everyone else.
Bro,that guy greed no get rival.
That guy don't thief Rivers State only him just wan chop come dey make noise up and down. angry grin

How you wan survive that kain thing - dey construct road with head pan and wheelbarrow .smh

Amaechi go vomit our money . angry
If that dakuku is a good guy, rolling with amaechi doesnt make him a bad guy- he's still the better candidate here. Don't forget, wike once rolled with amaechi before they parted ways , and he parted ways with amaechi not because of performance, but selfish interest. If amaechi left rot in rivers, wike was part of those that made that possible.
Ameachi did one of the best projects in Nigeria. Do you remember 606060? I think people want to write off his efforts simply because he fought jonathan.
PDP had the opportunity to present the likes of odein ajumogobia and others, but they allowed wike to 'muzzle' down every other contestant simply because wike is the annointed of patience jonathan.
We dont mind a re-run, all we are saying is, let the right thing be done; if wike must win, he must do so fair and square and, not through violence.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hand go soon reach you.
[b]
Drugpusher, again I say to u, shattapppp. Ur threats are nothing but sheer noise.
Before now u personally threatened me for my truthful stance claiming u know me and that u will come and deal with me at Dline u claim am based, Goon, when are u going to fulfill this promise of urs or did u just open ur mouth to Utter nonsense without applying ur brain? grin
U avnt fulfilled that yet u are making another series of threats. Do u think u and ur pdp thugs alone hold the keys of rescality in ph? U fools only succeeded then because shepopotamus was in town pulling the strings when she was suppose to be with her foolish husband in otueke voting. Now those strings are turning around to bite and u are fuming.
If wike is booted out, absolutely nothing will happen. Infact the tension bring experienced in the state for years now will suddenly cease and the people will know peace. That pdp and her thugs doesn't want Dakuku and apc is understandable however to continue to say that that stance is the stance of Rivers people in rivers is plain foolish.
There will always be APC in rivers. Deal with that.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

Do u sometimes have fustration issue? Writen all over ur face? To the extent dat u can not debate without necessarily throwing insult?

Lackey. U remain an hypocrite. Shove ur shameless question back into ur anus.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Caseless:
yes ooo...i de run one of ur sweet sisters grin . Dem like enjoyment? Well, I'm the enjoyment minister. grin
If that dakuku is a good guy, rolling with amaechi doesnt make him a bad guy- he's still the better candidate here. Don't forget, wike once rolled with amaechi before they parted ways , and he parted ways with amaechi not because of performance, but selfish interest. If amaechi left rot in rivers, wike was part of those that made that possible.
Ameachi did one of the best projects in Nigeria. Do you remember 606060? I think people want to write off his efforts simply because he fought jonathan.
PDP had the opportunity to present the likes of odein ajumogobia and others, but they allowed wike to 'muzzle' down every other contestant simply because wike is the annointed of patience jonathan.
We dont mind a re-run, all we are saying is, let the right thing be done; if wike must win, he must do so fair and square and, not through violence.

End of discussion. Not some shameless fools threatening fire and brimstone when they can't even lift up common rat.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Caseless: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2015
omolami:
See INEC mocking itself. If the elections were shambles why declare results .Its clear that somebody in Inec is acting a script. It won't work, Nigerians are wiser.
if you have a case with the election, tribunal is the last resort. Inec has no power to dissolve an election , but the tribunal does. You cant say they shouldnt have announced the results cos of irregularities- tribunal is there.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2015
Caseless:

I remember this vividly. That is a focussed governor. A governor with class. 60 health centers within 60 days to 60 communities.
Not the kind of open gutter Road achievement the fool wike is brandishing about. All throughout Amaechi's day, u will never see him construct open gutter Road on inter city roads. They are all laced with underground drainage. This thug is taking us back to odilis shameless days.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Caseless: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

End of discussion. Not some shameless fools threatening fire and brimstone when they can't even lift up common rat.
there were more threats regarding buhari emergence last time, but they all later disappeared when the general was sworn in. We dont take their threats seriously anymore.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Caseless:
there were more threats regarding buhari emergence last time, but they all later disappeared when the general was sworn in. We dont take their threats seriously anymore.

Only fools do. Infact the people should be told that any eediot making threat is doing so for his pocket and not for the overall good of the people.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Caseless: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

I remember this vividly. That is a focussed governor. A governor with class. 60 health centers within 60 days to 60 communities.
Not the kind of open gutter Road achievement the fool wike is brandishing about. All throughout Amaechi's day, u will never see him construct open gutter Road on inter city roads. They are all laced with underground drainage. This thug is taking us back to odilis shameless days.
thank you my brother. That project remain the best that any governor in this world has undertaken. It was gargantuan! The funny thing is , pdp celebrated amaechi then, and immediately he started having problem with jonathan and decamped, he became a satan. Even we in the opposition couldn't hide our love for amaechi then even as a pdp governor. I can't believe everything amaechi did in rivers is overshadowed by his face-off with gej and 'decampment' to the apc.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Caseless: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

Only fools do. Infact the people should be told that any eediot making threat is doing so for his pocket and not for the overall good of the people.
those threat-making machine are the most selfish people on earth e.g asari.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Clergy20: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2015
dedugbaa:
The only way wike can return back to the govt house is to work like a Jackass to win over the people,for the sake of a balanced democracy where the country is not a one party state wish him well in the re run,this will make him work since all rigging machinery has be crippled.

And you think APC are not aware of that? Mark my words, if necessary, APC will also rig itself into power and allow Dakuku to also work like a jackass to also win over the people.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Clergy20: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2015
locosis007:
As much as I am nonpartisan, but favours d APC clan, I will still like them to check Kano's election and other crappy elections marred by violence and electioneering. and ballot snatching campaign

My dear, I wasn't in Kano during the election but I believe that if what happened in Rivers happened in Kano, then the Tribunal there would have been awashed with mind boggling revelations. If those who were contestants in Kano didn't see any reason to challenge the outcome of the election there, I don't see why you should be crying wolf, when there's none.

Alternatively, if you have evidence of malpractices in Kano, present it to the PDP and let them challenge the results.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by Clergy20: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even if Wike is removed,We would vote him back and he would Win,thank God he is Working for the People already!

As if you voted him in, in the first place. Wike didn't even believed he needed your vote in the first election when his godfather and godmother were still in power. It is now that he would run to you to vote him into power because he cannot control the machineries of rigging.
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Clergy20:

As if you voted him in, in the first place. Wike didn't even believed he needed your vote in the first election when his godfather and godmother were still in power. It is now that he would run to you to vote him into power because he cannot control the machineries of rigging.
I voted PDP in d last election,what's is really Apc problem,if they lose,d election was rigged,if they win,its free and fair?
Re: Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff by lexxylalas2(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2015
JEGA01:
This election must be cancelled and wicked wike jailed angry

Why are you guys blinded by ur emotions??is it only in riverstate that election. held?what of kano state?and what happened to the state electoral officer and his Family??guys think ooooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.