Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) (32421 Views)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by onatisi(m): 3:39am On Sep 12, 2015
It seems this guy musical career is over,nothing lasts forever . He should try other business areas too.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by christinie(f): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Congrats bro but I wonder why you can't give us new hit songs without Don Jazzy?

Even small Korede is becoming more famous than you now.

#DONJAZZY.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Rotimi47: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2015
willian10:
Dz tin na business ooo, make I sharp sharp go do KoKo Pizza too grin grin
Big guy grin
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by ejihand1(m): 5:58am On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
igbos has criminal blood
Moderato! Do your job please. Ban him till he realise that he's a product of broken CD
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
mayorjosh:
Bad guy p

I hail oo baba

Love the people who give back to the society that made them what they are.at least a hundred jobs would have been created from this koko garri thing

It shows his desire to succeed

Not like skibii who faked death so as to trend and make his song famous

Keep riding boss

*modified*

FTC yaaay!!!....wait,d thing no increase my bank account balance na mtcheww..
. It is his business and not charity. He is selling them and not free.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by chara019: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2015
What's the difference between his garri and emeka garri?I'm sure he would be selling his close to a thousand naira,make I bend say I buy am,wen I fit go buy emeka own for a few naira.

Well,all na investment,and good for him.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Rekadobello:
Nigeria’s popular singer D’banj is reportedly filming a TV commercial for the Bank of Industry’s CAP Fund with Fade and Sesan Ogunro’s production company called The Film Factory.

He was pictured talking about his ‘Koko Garri’ while asking people to get informed about the CAP (Cottage Agro Processing) Fund.

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8141

This garri dey give blood?
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by franzis(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
Pls I want news that igbos people are arrested with cocaine or kill by police during robbery or nab by police for ritualist or areested for 419.....pls i need that kind of news about igbo

u r a piece of s**t
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Am ski banj koko master importer exporter etc.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by mayorjosh(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Orikinla:
. It is his business and not charity. He is selling them and not free.

He is giving back to the society by creating jobs that's what I actually meant
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by omogidi234(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2015
mayorjosh:
Bad guy p

I hail oo baba

Love the people who give back to the society that made them what they are.at least a hundred jobs would have been created from this koko garri thing

It shows his desire to succeed

Not like skibii who faked death so as to trend and make his song famous

Keep riding boss

*modified*

FTC yaaay!!!....wait,d thing no increase my bank account balance na mtcheww..

Bros, maka why? You put Wenger for tight corner now.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Ziggyzito(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2015
jimi4us:
my question is [size=20pt]Dbanj don pay his debts?[/size] his house rent nko??
shallow minded fella. Meaning you'll believe anything you're told.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by kenzyken101: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Ziggyzito:
so out of all the all whole things to sell in the world..nah garri you say you wan sell...dbanj...money miss road..
Ziggyzito:
so out of all the all whole things to sell in the world..nah garri you say you wan sell...dbanj...money miss road..
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
Congrats bro but I wonder why you can't give us new hit songs without Don Jazzy?

Even small Korede is becoming more famous than you now.

#DONJAZZY.
so top of the world aint a hit?
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by christinie(f): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2015
It's a hit and kids ain't singing it on the streets?

Can you compare it to Oliver twist?

Nigga please!!!
bjhaid:
so top of the world aint a hit?
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by j4sure(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Great work. i really appreciate that bro. giving back to the society. Job Creation prog.

we @ www.africanwebservice.com rejoice and celebrate Dapo(Dbanj)'s Achievements.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by duduade: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
kennyman2000:
Oya naaaw.. Those useless babes that abused him the other day would be the first to summit application letters if Dbanj should want to start employing..

God done bless ur hustle already Dbanj.. Make God bless mine too and all struggling nairalanders.

Check my signature for ur customised
wristband
GAWD FORBID FOR MY SISTERS...

I HOPE HE HAS WRITTEN HIS APPLICATION TO FAYOSE TO HELP PUBLICISE THE KOKO GARRI..... TO HELP EKITI STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAMME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / Opeyemi Ayeola Or Bisi Ibidapo Obey: Who Is More Beautiful? / Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.