Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) (32419 Views)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by MemphisDepay(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Proper Business Man he is.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by happney65: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
Lol.

DBanj is resilient.

I pride him for that.

It's just... Just that..

The ship has already sailed.

If his Koko garri was hosted during his MoHits days...

He would have (probably) being successful now.

So he isn't successful now abi?
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by SmartMugu: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
dollyptosh:
The name is the difference.
Oh ok. So the same garri can be renamed by someone else and people are expected to buy the more of the same product cos of its name?
I'd understand it has extra health values though.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by legendsilver(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
idowuswap:
Pls I want news that igbos people are arrested with cocaine or kill by police during robbery or nab by police for ritualist or areested for 419.....pls i need that kind of news about igbo

loooools, idowu why u dey para na? wetin igbos do you again

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by idowuswap: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
legendsilver:

I hate those people. With passions,they dupe my. Bro 4 alaba market just because them see am as small boi,but we later get the idiot,well regret coming to this world ooooooo

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by idowuswap: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
legendsilver:

I hate those people. With passions,they dupe my. Bro 4 alaba market just because them see am as small boi,but we later get the idiot,we'lll he regret coming to this world ooooooo
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by TheDauraMallam: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
happney65:

So he isn't successful now abi?

Koko Garri isn't successful now, damn it.

Get that to your leaking brain!
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by idowuswap: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
legendsilver:

I hate those people. With passions,they dupe my. Bro 4 alaba market just because them see am as small boi,but we later get the idiot,well he regret coming to this world ooooooo
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by hola106(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice one debanji God bless my hustle tooo koko garri go sell
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
lekjons:
soon, he'll produce; koko groundnut and koko cold-water!.. to complete am..
na u sabi
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by happney65: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

You are a dullard indeed
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by haul: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've always believed in this man, may God strengthen you! If some jejune heads don't know this man is trying to help we youth in curbing the menace called unemployment then they need their cranium checked.

May God make this business a success bro, cause this na employment for boys, not always being a brand ambassador of others alone, dre,jayz,sean combs are not where they are today being brand ambassadors but owning theirs.

Believe me is a smart businessman, he knows his onions, the market might not be targeted at the nigerian populace directly but the diasporans, only if you know how much daisporans are yearning to soak the garri you drinking easily, but how do they get a nicely packaged garri with neatness if not from a certified brand? Yall need to start getting your brains to work! Not all about we've got iya sukura garri!

They call you oga titus? I laugh! You can always make oga titus a brand bro to compliment your garri when the garri finds its feets in the market space! Wish you well a motivator!

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by kernel501: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
idowuswap:
Pls I want news that igbos people are arrested with cocaine or kill by police during robbery or nab by police for ritualist or areested for 419.....pls i need that kind of news about igbo

FBI have issued warrant to arrest our drug baron Senator Kashamu... Hahahaha Enemies with brown roof top.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice one
Check my signature and be happy
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by AJORE(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
SmartMugu:
Is anyone really buying Koko garri in Nigeria? I'm not sure what makes it different from the regular garri. If u've tried it, pls share what makes it worth the hype.
I hate people like u with paSsion.. Pls, appreciate good things only a mad man doesn't know how to appreciate things....lay a good example of normal person..
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
smiley
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by sawhite: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
idowuswap:
igbos has criminal blood
just imagine ur utterances

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by AJORE(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

in fact I'm just confirming d word,, mhm I'm not surprised mala will always be malau...they thinks like cows....reasons like donkeys...
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Raphoney: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Agriculture is the main stay of the Nigerian economy, with agricultural produce abounding in every state of the federation, but with limited capacity for processing and preservation, resulting in huge losses and wastages. This prompted the Bank of Industry (B0I) to establish the Cottage Agro-Processing (CAP) Fund to support the establishment of cottage agro-processing plants to produce food products and raw materials for industries within and outside the Staple Crop Processing Zones (SCPZs) Bio agric processing fund

The Fund ensures that anticipated risks are dimensioned and mitigated by its transaction structure. It enhances goodwill by supporting agricultural production and rural development and create employment.

Objective

Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa, Managing Director of BOI, said at the launching of the N5 billion CAP Fund in September 2014 that the bank plans to finance about 1,000 projects under this fund. “It is targeted at Small and Medium Industries at the low-technology, labour intensive end of the agro-processing spectrum.

And inclusive growth is our primary consideration. The fund is designed to enable BoI, being Nigeria’s leading development finance institution, play its catalytic role of paving the way for other financial institutions to follow,” he said.

Olaoluwa added that the the fund will provide loans to beneficiaries to establish small scale plants or mini mills to process Nigeria’s agricultural products. His words: “The Cottage Agro Processing (CAP) fund will provide loans to beneficiaries to establish small scale plants or mini mills to process Nigeria’ s agricultural products such as cassava , oil palm, paddy rice, groundnut, yam, maize, cocoa, sheanut ,plantain, cashew, hides and skin, meat, chicken and fish. These products are grown all over the country and have been selected to ensure an even distribution across Nigeria’s 36 states.”

Target market

Those that can access the Fund are limited liability companies, enterprises and cooperative societies engaged in the processing of agricultural products either into finished food products or raw materials for industry or for the export market. The products include: Cassava, Oil Palm, Rice Paddy, Groundnut, Yam, Maize, Sorghum, Aquaculture, Livestock, Cocoa, Shea nut, Plantain, Cashew, Tomato and all their derivatives.

Projected impact

The fund is being deployed for the supply and installation of equipment for an estimated 1,000 cottage mills across the country, a minimum number of 20-30 mills per state, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Projects are to be located in the areas with comparative advantages in terms of the available agricultural raw materials within each state. This is expected to create a minimum of 20,000 jobs for Nigerians – 5,000 direct and 15,000 indirect jobs.

The CAP fund provides agro-processors with access to finance and technology to convert agricultural products to economic prosperity. The fund is disbursed at a single digit interest rate (9 percent); 5 year loan tenor; 6-month moratorium; Guaranteed working capital and; Speedy processing.

Procedure

Customers must meet all conditions precedent to draw down, including deposit of 20 percent equity contribution into designated account. BOI disburses the 70 percent loan in tranches direct to approved contractors and suppliers in line with agreed milestones. Upon completion, MSME-friendly partner bank provides 10 percent working capital. Customer is responsible for running of the plant and full repayment.

Requirements

The first phase of the scheme is to facilitate the processing of the top three (3) major crops in each state of the federation and the FCT. BOI Zonal Offices will market the product program as well as focus on agricultural products and their derivatives on the basis of comparative advantages and in alignment with the SCPZ nearest to them. The Zonal Offices will also identify the producers of each of derivative items within their jurisdiction in building effective deal flow.

Access to market

As part of the requirements, each applicant is to provide the following: Identification of the basic agricultural raw material(s) to be used, the location where the raw materials will be sourced from and the annual volume available in that location.

Parties to the Fund

BoI – To provides the long-term loan and manage the scheme. Where it becomes absolutely necessary for BOI to provide working capital, it shall be done on case-by-case basis and the partnering commercial bank shall be carried along. Partnering bank – To provide working capital for the customer. The partnering bank shall sign a Tripartite Agreement with BOI and the customer to sweep loan repayments to BOI’s account based on the Loan Amortisation Schedule.

Customer – To provide 20 percent equity contribution, operate and manage the project from the point of disbursement through operation of the plant and ultimate repayment of the loan. Accredited supplier – To be responsible for the supply, installation and commissioning of the equipment. The supplier is to provide a 2-year warranty for the equipment, execute a 3-year Equipment Maintenance Agreement with the customer and provide a standard factory layout plan that will accommodate the equipment to be supplied

Source http://boinigeria.com/site/accessing-bois-agric-processing-fund/

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by 4stylz: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by bummyla(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by 4stylz: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
idowuswap:
I hate those people. With passions,they dupe my. Bro 4 alaba market just because them see am as small boi,but we later get the idiot,well regret coming to this world ooooooo

I am not igbo; some are dubious quite alright; same way we have good and bad people in every part of Nigeria; so don't just conclude on every igbos like that.. I have igbos friends and they are cool.
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by SmartMugu: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
AJORE:
I hate people like u with paSsion.. Pls, appreciate good things only a mad man doesn't know how to appreciate things....lay a good example of normal person..
Wow. Why do u hate people like me with a passion?. I have no idea who you are or what koko garri is about and asked those that have tried it to share their thoughts. I have never seen it before, never tasted it and wanted to learn it's difference from others. What makes you think I won't appreciate it if I knew what it's about? I bet u expect everyone to just scream koko garri because dbanj owns it. What makes it different from regular garri was what I asked. I asked because i havent tasted or seen it before. But that question ruined ur day.

That woke you up from no where, talking thrash like someone from no where that no one from no where knows nothing about. Are you dbanj? Are you a koko garri reseller? Did u just wake up from a bad dream? Are u ok?
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by flokii: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2015
See as dbanj head come big sote I no quick recognize am...
abi Speee*m don go accumulate for d guy head ni
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by DONFASZY(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2015
to me....d investment idea Is ok bt d concept... garri is off d track for packaging n sales
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by jimi4us: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2015
my question is [size=20pt]Dbanj don pay his debts?[/size] his house rent nko??
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by destinysaid(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:

for real undecided werey, ode , oloshi , oloriburuku somebody, how can a human say such a tin?? truly ur an evil person, in short , SEUN, come slap this 1 20000 yrs ban angry angry ewu, ị ara na-agba. angry
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by destinysaid(m): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:

Seun, this guy still being on this forum is a testament to how low this forum has sunk, do something before you lose your business. With the likes of this one roaming bout on this forum spewing trash, it sends a wrong message to the world, and prospective ppl who wish to join NL, how many foreigners do we still hv on NL, shows how d forum is tanking by d day, losing its credibility n instead become a place whr hate filled, religious n tribalistic idiots come n talk rubbish. Save ur forum now abeg. HV u SEEN this guys last 20 posts? nothing but hate against the igbos n u let him roam free? cc : seun , Lalasticlala , ijebaba , Afam4eva , r231

1 Like

Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by aariwa(m): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:

Yea the next news you Will hear will be of your mum'death.Go and mark my words somewhere
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 1:38am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Nice....can't wait to see his commercial

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

It's jobless LADY F AGAIN grin

Animal angry
Re: D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) by Baroba(m): 3:21am On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
igbos has criminal blood

You need to enrol in a night school, you are certainly not worthy of making silly comments on a blog.. Dense Muppet..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Tuface Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / Opeyemi Ayeola Or Bisi Ibidapo Obey: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.