Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous (7026 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Beware Of Super Gonorrhoea On The Prowl, Doctors Warn / Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Women are trying new solo orgasm trend – but doctors warn it’s dangerous

WOMEN have been warned by doctors that a new bizarre sex trend could have very dangerous consequences.

By Christine Younan

The trend called “peegasm” involves women experiencing mini orgasms from peeing after holding it in.

But medical professionals have slammed the practice as it could trigger a painful urine infection.

The fast-spreading trend, also known as “p*** shivers”, came to light on a Reddit thread.

“She often has orgasms that she feels all the way up her spine to her head”

Reddit user
A man asked women if they had experienced the sensation after going to the toilet after his girlfriend claimed it worked for her.

He wrote online: “My girlfriend recently told me if she’s had to hold her pee in for a while, when she actually goes to pee, she often has orgasms that she feels all the way up her spine to her head.

“If she does ‘reverse kegels’ while peeing, they’re even more likely to happen.”

Women were quick to comment on the Reddit post and several claimed the bizarre technique made them climax.

One wrote: “Yeah it feels like a sensational whole body massage. Most times it’s waking up in the middle of the night to have to pee.”

Another added: “I get something similar, but it’s not exactly an orgasm, just a really, really pleasurable feeling.”

However, some women were not keen on the practice.

One Reddit user said: “I get a tingly sensation, but it’s not an orgasm and it’s not a pleasant feeling.”

Medical professionals have strongly advised females to not try the “peegasm” at home.

Dr Carol Cooper told the Sun: “These so-called peegasms involve holding onto a full bladder much longer than normal.

“That’s where the danger lies, as it can trigger urine infections which may even damage the kidneys.

"The reason so many women find the sensation pleasurable is that an over-full bladder stimulates the nerves in the pelvis that control arousal.

"We all know that the female orgasm can be elusive, but there are far safer and more interesting ways to experiment with sexuality."

Source:
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/715990/Orgasm-peegasm-vagina-holding-in-pee-solo-sex-trend-dangerous-Reddit-thread

1 Share

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Na wa for women she, is it by fire by force to have an orgasm now?
Orisisri something!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Very soon they will say it's applying makeup. Makeupgasm grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69420723:
Orisisri something!

A woman who has never achieved an orgasm has not enjoyed sexual activities, enough.

Just that, they should not just go about it the harmful ways.
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Flexherbal:

A woman who has never achieved an orgasm has not enjoyed sexual activities, enough.

Just that, they should not just go about it the harmful ways.
We guess we are saying the same thing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69420918:

We guess we are saying the same thing.

Yes, Boss.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2018
what kind of unhealthy rubbish is this?

peegasm KO, Pegasus NI!

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2018
grin Peegasm as in weewee gasm. And that's funny
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Lagbaja01(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2018
Same feelings bed wetters enjoys...mistaken a bed room for a rest room..if you know you know!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Lol, this is odd. Why can't they just touch themselves? grin

Spontaneous orgasms are scary not pleasurable imo. I remember receiving an urgent sounding phone call from a family member one night but the call got cut. I thought someone had passed away, so I tried calling her back, but the call wouldn't go through. I was a ball of anxiety & nerves, when I suddenly started feeling this weird sensation all over my body. It was electrifying for the lack of better words. I'd compare it to an intense orgasm. Now that scared me.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Partnerbiz(f): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Wetin pesin no go hear ?
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
what kind of unhealthy rubbish is this?

peegasm KO, Pegasus NI!

Some people can do anything for pleasure !
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
No matter whatever you people come up with, nothing can ever replace the D!

And you know it too. wink
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

Very soon , you go hear "Cucumbergasm"

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

This sounded so childish, I had to giggle grin

@topic, kegal exercise while peeing is a lot more pleasurable than peeing after a full bladder, although it too is heavenly grin
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by ibori1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
hmmmmm

corrupt shetheren.

.c their life

if dey mk d gods angry we shall go back to d old, were female clitoris is cut off.

no insult

Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Omg...I've known about this a long time ago grin tongue
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by nanakgh(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
You get an orgasm!
You get an orgasm!
Everyone gets an orgasm! cry
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by mimimile93: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bloody set of dirt beings...

A real woman should be thinking of how to be independent and stop being a leech and a burden to a man and not thinking about orgnsm..
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Hector09(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Which one is orgasm again
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Flexherbal:

Very soon , you go hear "Cucumbergasm"
grin Lol
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Same feelings bed wetters enjoys...mistaken a bed room for a rest room..if you know you know!

Lol!
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, this is odd. Why can't they just touch themselves? grin

Spontaneous orgasms are scary not pleasurable imo. I remember receiving an urgent sounding phone call from a family member one night but the call got cut. I thought someone had passed away, so I tried calling her back, but the call wouldn't go through. I was a ball of anxiety & nerves, when I suddenly started feeling this weird sensation all over my body. It was electrifying for the lack of better words. I'd compare it to an intense orgasm. Now that scared me.

Is that anxietorgasm ?

Just kidding!
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by XhosaNostra(f): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Flexherbal:

Is that anxietorgasm ?

Just kidding!

Apparently it has a name, Unconscious orgasm.
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Apparently it has a name, Unconscious orgasm.

We can manage that!
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lagbaja01:

Do it yourself !

Lol
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Some Of The Major Causes Of Erectile Dysfunctions Are:
1. Too much of sugar in the body system.
2. Masturbation. 
3. Stress.
4. Anxiety.
5. Little or No Exercises.
6. Infections.
7. Some Medications, etc.

Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility could be caused by some environmental toxins, although not limited to these:

* Drugs
* Chemicals
* Radiation
* Heavy metal exposure
* Cigarette smoking, Excessive intake of alcohol
* Pollution
* And even street drug usage
* Heat
* Sitting for a very long time
* Use of tight fitting underwear for a long time, etc.

Knowing the cause of an ailment, makes it half way solved......
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
post=69420723:
Orisisri something!

Yes it is by force, how will someone be sexually active without experiencing orgasm rara ooo.

Every lady has experienced this pegism whatever, it happens mostly during late night peeing or holding pee for long.
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Offpoint: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
after cucumbersm we now peegasm.... wonderful
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by Flexherbal(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yes it is by force, how will someone be sexually active without experiencing orgasm rara ooo.

Every lady has experienced this pegism whatever, it happens mostly during late night peeing or holding pee for long.

+1

I think every woman deserves to experience " orgasm "
Re: Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous by anthonyuncle(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
nothing wey we no go see for dz girls hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

“ I Want To Be Your Friend” / What I Noticed About Hausa Girls / I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.