Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB (1319 Views)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by pacino26(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Could've asked this question on my Facebook wall but I got limited female friends and dem don marry.

So ladies, when you go out on a date with your guy and it happens to be a strip club. What pops in your head while you watch those girls do their thing?

Caveat: I don't usually go there on Sundays o.
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by ATMC(f): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
I only go there only on Sundays and on Sundays, they pray. No pole-dancing. That's y I go there on Sundays.
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2015
never been strlp club before, buh the thoughts of that alone..........
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by ladyF(f): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Nothing fun there if the guys ain't gonna strip.... grin
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by StarboyMichael(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Will a responsible lady go to a stripper joint with you
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Melahou(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2015
StarboyMichael:
Will a responsible lady go to a stripper joint with you

And what if she doesn't know until you get inside...will she run away

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2015
You mean
ATMC:
I go there everyday except on Sundays because on Sundays, they pray. No pole-dancing. That's y I don't go there on Sundays.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Afrok(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Why go to a strip club when she'll sooner than later strip for me in my room undecided...
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Nothing fun there if the guys ain't gonna strip.... grin

U have voyeuristic interests. smiley wink
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by pacino26(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Honestly, like yesterday I was looking at these guys with their babes. Wondering how the ladies were comfortably enjoying the show. By curiosity I took my lady once, mehn I know I got the tongue lashing of my life that night cuz she just walked out.

People de sha.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Bought Me A Car For My Birthday / ROMANCELANDERS, How Do You Survive This / Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.