Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? (2215 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by sweetlove(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2006
If your GF likes another guy who would you blame him or your GF?
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by Bolarge(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2006
The issue is not in liking another guy.That is as natural as the word natural can possibly depict.
Even as a married woman U are not immune to developing some form of attraction to another man.
Believe me nobody has a monopoly of desirable attributes.
The real issue wld be what she goes ahead to do about it,and the role the guy plays.Only then can the blame game begin.
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by tonyobj(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
Bolarge u r too philisophical. If your girlfriend sleeps around is an issue. Nothing wrong with her getting to like another brova.
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by BlackMamba(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2006
If you must blame someone, blame your girl. The last thing in a guy's mind before banging a chic is to feel sorry for her man.
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by Bolarge(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ tonyobj
E gba mi. Ds is the #1 problem in Nigeria.When did like=sex?
  The topic of the thread dt I can see is "If your girlfriend likes another guy" It cld easily have been titled ' If your girlfriend is sleeping with another guy"
  That is why I ended my contribution by sayin "it's what she goes ahead to do dt is the issue".
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by okunnu1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2006
who is this thickhead,u're not specific enough is it like or sumthing else cos i don't think there anything wrong in someone lykin anybody he/she wishes to.
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by twinstaiye(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2006
Myself, for being very slack.
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by nilla(f): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2006
girlfriend of course. and what did the other guy do to you?
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by BlackMamba(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2006
Like, Love, admire, whatever. You've got issues if she's is in a position she can express the feeling. I don't want to know my girl "likes" another man. Same as girls don't want know their man likes another girl, even if it's platonic.
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by 190: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2009
na die na 4 the girl na, shuuu, e go RED for am cry
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:20am On Jan 02, 2009
@ Topic

Ermm. . . .you would most definitely have to blame yourself big time. . . . undecided

I'll say go search yourself and take care of your supposed short comings, . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by SeaGoddes(f): 5:31am On Jan 02, 2009
Bolarge:

The issue is not in liking another guy.That is as natural as the word natural can possibly depict.
Even as a married woman U are not immune to developing some form of attraction to another man.
Believe me nobody has a monopoly of desirable attributes.
The real issue would be what she goes ahead to do about it,and the role the guy plays.Only then can the blame game begin.

i definitely agree with all u said grin
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by drrionelli(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
Surely, this topic has some life left in it. Let's keep it going a little while longer, shall we?
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by MrCrackles(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
I wont blame anyone of them, i will simply move on and like someone else! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by tope2000(f): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2009
wat kind of like are we talking abt hia? undecided
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by bluespice(f): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
true
if its a simple platonis like hell u should be happy for urselt
if not, well go get urself checked
either way its wat she does with her liking that should matter
Re: If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? by Hollysmile: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
@poster, if u actually meant 'like' (not lust or love for another dude), gawd! I'll be de most happy b/f.
Na im be say, i go get wahala wif my pple, friends, colleagues, neighbours, etc. if i eventually marry her.

(1) (Reply)

My Galfriend, Boyfriend, And Myslf: / Na Wah For Some Naija Babes / Seun Is A Very Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.