Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers (45476 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers by docsholz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
ebripyahoocom:

U should advocate that they cancel d whole recruitment since there was no advert placed . Abi were they not 420 cadets? Bros if u are there u will help ur qualified relative.
if you're justifying nepotism because it favoured you or your tribe then don't complain when it does not cool
Re: DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers by EasternLionn: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Any Biafran amongst you must come back home and support to make the zoo fall.
There is nothing for you in the zoo.
Re: DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers by bnovative(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
otr1:

I don't have time to be going round the circle.
I just told, secret recruitment into public service is not a NORM.
That they've been doing it doesn't make it right.
I'm very familiar with the DSS to know that they don't advertise any vacancy, but only replace them with their own people with some slots given to some politicians- especially in the NASS.
So stop making it sound as if the secrecy is embedded in the law governing the DSS. It's not and it's corruption.
I just hope I won't get to read it here again from people like you if Daura decides to recruit only northerners in december, just because the recruitment exercise should not be "advertised"
talking about the law; was it lawful to have daura head the dss?
Also, if u suggest the recruitment excercise was not done in accordance to the law, why didn't he sack all the cadets employed by the process? don't try to defend what is not tenable.
Re: DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers by zik4ever: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so she is right to secretly put her immediate family there, is she d owner of dss, that has be problem of Nigeria, one family wil just occupy every offices, those without connection, should just remain poor.
I fully share your views my brother. I am only saying her action is not unusual in the DSS at all as is being portrayed. Several cases are like that in DSS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.