Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (31352 Views)

You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser / How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. / 7 Types Of Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
gamyy:
please what abt uc mini?

it will...tried it once
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by casttlebarbz(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
teewhydope:

you are using free facebook...just switch to data mode at the top right corner
top right corner of where pls, facebook or my uc browser ?
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
casttlebarbz:
top right corner of where pls, facebook or my uc browser ?

on facebook...sometimes if ur unable to view a pic, and icon will be on the pic telling you to switch to data mode if not, den ull notice it on the tlc.

lastly change the link from mbasic.facebook.com or free.facebook.com to www.facebook.com

usually happens wen using airtel sim to browse
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by casttlebarbz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
teewhydope:

on facebook...sometimes if ur unable to view a pic, and icon will be on the pic telling you to switch to data mode if not, den ull notice it on the tlc.

lastly change the link from mbasic.facebook.com or free.facebook.com to www.facebook.com

usually happens wen using airtel sim to browse
no icon for piz at all bro, and the address is m.facebook.com , i switched to Firefox already, thanks alot
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by steveneche(m): 3:30am On Dec 19, 2016
teewhydope:
If you can’t refresh your UC download link or continue download after download fail, follow the simple steps below.

First of all >>> Exit your UC browser.

Now, go to UC browser download folder.

Note: the download folder is named “UCDownloads”

In the download folder, there are two files: the main downloading file and a temporary download file with the extension .dltemp

Now, copy both files to a different location

Have you done that? If yes, open you UCBrowser and restart the download.

Pause the download and minimize your UC browser >>> open UCdownloads folder and delete the two new files downloaded.

Now, simply move the files you copied to another location back to the UCDownloads folder.

Maximize the UC browser and un-pause the download, you will see that it will start from where it stopped, in other words, it will resume the previous download without stress.

http://solutionville..com/2015/11/how-to-resume-expired-download-link-on.html
Long process my brother... Just hold down your failed downloading file n go to details.... Just copy the download link n paste on a new tab.... Dats all, your download will resume
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by ramprasadi: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
An excellent method to resume expired download link in UC browser thanks for posting. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by rex125: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Here simple trick to resume expired link in Uc Browser App -http://www.shoutergeeks.com/2017/01/-how-to-recover-expired-link--uc.html
Thank you. smiley
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by tommyopera: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2017
cant see the file with the extension .dltemp, all i see is only d name of d file
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by teewhydope(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
tommyopera:
cant see the file with the extension .dltemp, all i see is only d name of d file

as long as you haven't cleared the download, you should be able to see it.
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by unfaketricks: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Great method, Thanks for postingsmiley
https://unfaketricks.com/netflix-premium-cookies/
Re: How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. by icon91(m): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2020
New versions of UC Browser for android phones do not have .dltemp files again for files currently being downloaded, seriously messed up for downloading larger files
Anyone has any solution for this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark / Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.