Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) (7072 Views)

"Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bevy12:
if he is my boyfriend then I'll leave him but if he's my husband then I'll confront him because since he decided to marry me, he should be able to keep his zip up.
Even if he apologises and maybe a first timer? Considering the world we are in now and the sayinhbthat men are polygamus in nature,will u leave d boyfriend go unto.d next and d next cheats also.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by ladyF(f): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

Where af u been girl I wanted you to take the first sit grin
Lol grin
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

ok i dey cum
mke i chop finish
Na rock you dey chop wey u never chop finish?
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by bqlekan(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Revenge/retaliation is a medium for continuous wrongdoings/hatred/bitrerness.. two wrongs can't make half a right.. you cheat, I forgive. We move on
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by adedayourt(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

Na rock you dey chop wey u never chop finish?

d beans no don b4 a comot am fr fire so na teeth i take dey finish d cooking
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by ladyF(f): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
RedCard1:
He's already cheating on you with Lady F and SUGERBEE. What will you do about that? But then again, there's sense in what you said
Lol warrisdis!!!
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by chudidonas(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Behira:
Men and dia wahala is like ice-cream flavours so many trouble....so its beta dey stay in da friendzone and do not extend dat level.

What if the man is your husband, how do you friendzone him? undecided
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Spaxon(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Well ..
if a man cheats.. then he loses his respect... I can't see that man as the same anymore......

Let's women stop copying the characters of women in the west coast...
We are Africans
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just forgive and Leave him. Why cheat and stoop to his level!

What good does it do for in the long run to retaliate?

I dont give anyone that much power over me. Only God has that power!

I mourn and then i get up and get on with it
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Ginaz(f): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
I dont know what I would do, I just dont know and I dont wanna know.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

I love the way you reason it buh dont u tink that is too harsh? Atleast for a 1st timer who also apologise and will u do same in marriage considering the way many men become randy this days

I don't think I can ever forgive cheating. That's the ultimate betrayal for me. It turns off any loving feelings I might have had for a person. Husband or boyfriend, I don't think it'd matter because the feeling of betrayal feels the same.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
nairalife2013:
u never jamb a real guy yet...pray for luck to come yur way...and bring a loaded good looking young dude yur way that would love and spoil u, I MEAN SPOIL U and render u helplessly in love in return...yur perception abt life will change.

Without much experience, some few ladies still tell when a seed is a peascot and act right in comment and action.

Been there, done that & I still walked. Took me YEARS to get over the bitterness, anger etc. Hence I believe I'm not built for it. I'd NEVER tolerate it for a second.

1 Like

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cant help but wonder the number of exes you already have... 17 and still counting Lolll.

I can count them on one hand because I'm not a dyck hopper. Any more curiosities I can answer?
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by missmary(f): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sadly we cant 100% do Anything to curb men's habit of cheating...Deal with it or Leave it

Some guys cheat without thinking... Some just get trapped.. Ill take first time as a mistake, a second one its over.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Bevy12(f): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

Even if he apologises and maybe a first timer? Considering the world we are in now and the sayinhbthat men are polygamus in nature,will u leave d boyfriend go unto.d next and d next cheats also.
Don't you know first times can turn to a habit
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by nairalife2013(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Been there, done that & I still walked. Took me YEARS to get over the bitterness, anger etc. Hence I believe I'm not built for it. I'd NEVER tolerate it for a second.
your heart is possessed of inherent bitterness forged by unseen hands since birth...thatz what they say of extremists. U do not see what moderate normal folks see in the long run. It could rob off on other facets of your life indirectly, including motherhood and other social nubs. Soften up. Pls Life is not that extreme.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
nairalife2013:
your heart is possessed of inherent bitterness forged by unseen hands since birth. U do not see what moderate normal folks see in the long run. It could rob off on other facets of your life indirectly, including motherhood and other social nubs. Soften up. Pls Life is not that extreme.

Excuse me? My life, my rules. It's that simple, really. And btw, I do have a normal life like everyone one. I just don't appreciate being bleeped with, that's when the chill takes over.

1 Like

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Trypa(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Well am honored to be here u know ave been into different relationship n I think relationship isn't really my thing den am gave up

But now am in a relationship a distance one what am I saying in relationship u need to prepare for the worst likewise in marriage it do come to an end in some cases but we in relationship especially need to prepare for anything dat come our way whether cheating of breaking of trust in some cases when u have a cheating partner n u think u can't stand it or u are too sensitive to cheating QUITING is allowed NOT ALL RELATIONSHIP LEAD TO MARRIAGE n if u can cope with it den it worth trying cus in marriage it worst dan dis so what are my saying it either u QUIT or stick around and turn ur partner to a better man no one is perfect PATIENT,is the key to every successful human in life YES I was patient,am patient and am eating the fruit of my labor LADIES WE CAN DO IT it woeth trying for the man u LOVE

#TRYPA#

Lanicky
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by DharmyYinks: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Behira:
All this headache abt men......dey are just good to be kept as JUST FRIENDS notin more.
And u tink u ladies re beta off without guys

*shakes head*

Wen u clock 30,32,34,36 without hubby...u wil knw d benefit of kipin us as "Just friends"

luubbish
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Behira(f): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
DharmyYinks:

And u tink u ladies re beta off without guys

*shakes head*

Wen u clock 30,32,34,36 without hubby...u wil knw d benefit of kipin us as "Just friends"

luubbish
Dia is no wia it is written dat Marriage is a gateway to makin heaven.....and moreover dia are lots of marriages dis days dat dont need men. Men are just headaches. To live longer they are beta friendzoned
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by DharmyYinks: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont know what I would do, I just dont know and I dont wanna know.
And what if it happens to you
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by DharmyYinks: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Behira:
Dia is no wia it is written dat Marriage is a gateway to makin heaven.....and moreover dia are lots of marriages dis days dat dont need men. Men are just headaches. To live longer they are beta friendzoned
Marriages dat dnt nid men? Wat do dey nid...womenundecided

I can fil ur pain....let ur brokenheart be healed
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Behira(f): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Marriages dat dnt nid men? Wat do dey nid...womenundecided

I can fil ur pain....let ur brokenheart be healed
Lol a guy cant break my heart except it is a she

1 Like

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Op, we kids dey vex ooh
This is disguised e-apartheid nah
At least we pick one or two things from you adults abi?
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Behira:

Lezbiyan!

Pls gimme ur home/office/church address . You gotta be arrested !
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Behira(f): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lezbiyan!

Pls gimme ur home/office/church address . You gotta be arrested !
wud mail it to u
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Haywhymido(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
not all women jare,deal with which lady,the lady is not at fault,who knws the kinda expensive lies the guy might have tell just to win her heart...

I dnt even mind colaborating with the lady just to teach him a lesson...
seriously, dis is what comes to my myd when hear dat a guy/lady cheat,esp. when dey are not married.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Behira:
wud mail it to u
Haha ! She dares to be under the circus af my detention cheesy
Heart af a tiger hun?
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by debque(m): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Behira:
I tot so...
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by CaptPlanet(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2015
This is one deep thread...
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by angelofurlife: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Cheating is a very sensitive issue for me, so I'd never waste my energy going after the other woman or try to get even. I'd simply leave the relationship. Once my trust is broken, there's no turning back.
ok, so you leave and what happens, you meet another man and what happens if he cheats? There is a very big possibility that he might cheat and then you leave again because the trust has been broken?
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by ibrahym47(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Boda redcard shebi op say mak u enta u con go gate crash ;DBoda redcard shebi op say mak u enta u con go gate crash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. / What I Discus With A Girl This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.