Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) (7071 Views)

"Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2015
angelofurlife:
ok, so you leave and what happens, you meet another man and what happens if he cheats? There is a very big possibility that he might cheat and then you leave again because the trust has been broken?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by angelofurlife: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes.
ok
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by ritababe(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depends on what you mean by ''cheating'' becos on my own part i think cheating encompasses more than just sleeping with another partner.....

It has to do with giving all the attention,love,care you ought to give to your partner to someone else....
I seriously dnt think i will end my affair with a guy becos i caught him sleeping with another lady, who knws?the paul i will be running to might be worse,..so? On such cases just get naturally angry if he really cherish me he will apologise and turn a new leaf but if no change is eminent...hmmmm i will slowly genoflect and take my leave, life is too short....

thank you
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry I am late! I was uhmm (never mind). grin

Cheating! If my man cheat and what would be my reactions? Hmmm. There are many layers of cheating and I don't condone it all.

I think people used cheating to mask pain and frustration. I have heard men say things like weight gains, lack of sex, changes in her appearance, and infidelity. I have hear women say things like lack of attention, affection, communication, no spark, and infidelity.

None of the reasons listed are good reasons to cheat. If you are unhappy LEAVE PERIOD. The relationship is broken and if you could fix it....you wouldn't be cheating!

Most of the times, the other person do not know the truth and shouldn't be attacked. You can tell them the facts and it is up to them to believe it or not. Once the information is known and the other person still stay then it becomes an issue.

Some people purposely go after attached couples because of jealousy, anger, pain, and malice. I tell women, If a man would cheat on his woman with you, he WILL cheat on you with another woman.

What would I do? Leave because if he is cheating the marriage is broken and if it could be fixed he wouldn't be cheating. wink
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by DharmyYinks: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Behira:
Lol a guy cant break my heart except it is a she
shocked shocked shocked

Now i get u...u a re les-bianundecided
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Behira:
Dia is no wia it is written dat Marriage is a gateway to makin heaven.....and moreover dia are lots of marriages dis days dat dont need men. Men are just headaches. To live longer they are beta friendzoned
oh my my, I wonder what and how bad the thing the guy did to you that left this bitterness, repulsion and Mark In you. He must have been a fkin assholee, your type are so loving and gives your all when in love. damn was he a Nigga or white boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't do boyfriend's but if my hubby cheats on me (which I hope and pray he wont) the best form of retaliation is to hand him over to God. Running your own side show achieves nothing and you expose yourself to all sort of unforseen circumstances. The emotional intelligence to handle a cheating husband is difficult and I don't think I am qualified to try and explain it. grin
Boyfriends.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzzTega:
Bf has not cheated, Insha Allah he wont.

Neither would hubby.

I just can't fathom the best way to deal with a cheating partner. All you can do is PRAY.

And its also possible that whosoever is a victim of a cheating partner might be suffering from what he/she might have sown in the past.
and how will you knw he cheated?
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Kassychuks(f): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
misspicy:
[b]In an article edited by the APA (American
Psychological Association):

The 21st century
woman is more aggressive and assertive than
the 70's or 80's woman - i.e the Ladies of our
Generation are not docile like our parents time
and they take no nonsense from men or even
women of their peers.

That being said, my question remains, is it okay for a woman to retaliate or step out on
her boyfriend or husband if he is unfaithful?

In most cases in Nigeria,
men are most likely to cheat, flirt and have 2 or more side chicks. This puts a lot of strain
and emotional/cognitive weight on the woman
in this situation who most times have
dedicated their time and efforts to make the
relationship work and they keep seeing signs of
their boyfriend or husband's infidelity.
Different women have different coping
mechanisms to help them through the
situation
1) some women go on a eating spree,
some confront the sidec-chick

2)some burn or
trash her boyfriend's clothes or Cars

3)others decide to step out on their man as well
as have their own affair.

In my opinion, if you love your man, this is
not the best approach or solution to the
problem because it is not going to stop the
unfaithful man but compound issues. Let's also
note that there is double standard in cheating
which makes it a "swag" or "ego boaster" for
men who cheat and "taboo" or "slut effect" for
women who cheat. Society has classified
women who cheat as "Bad Eggs" no matter the
circumstance. The best and Universal approach
is to access and do a damage control in your
relationship and if it's not worth it, leave the
relationship. Not all men are cheats.
[/b]

-Article written by a psychologist

@Joroolunmofin on IG

-pic-google images

So ladies, how do you react when you find
your boyfriend or man cheating on you? Do
you keep letting it slide or you retaliate?
What's your own coping mechanism

Note: ur responses will go a long way in helping women whose marriages and relationship is on the venge of collapse

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/an-eye-for-eye-or-not.html?m=1

Cc INTROVERT LADYF GURGLE PUNKYVEER TRYPA AMINAT208 ADEH39 COCOCANDY JOLLYJOY FARANO TWACI TOPHAZ MISSMARY CRYSTAL5 CLASSICB ZEYNEY FLORBLU TOSYNOMOLARA YOURMAIN ESOSA993 DUCHESS25 HALFRICA ELEKTRA RUTHIA FRANASOAN RITABABE FLORENA QUEENCANDACE TRAPQ MISSCLASSY MRSCHIMA NUTARIOUS OREOFELUWA DELECTABLEGYAL SPAXON ONYIIELLA HARYBYGIRL HARSTEIN CHUBBYPEARL KASSYCHUKS JOSPHINE4GOOD MISSBRONZY BEVY12 OLATB23 ZOE41 OMOTAYOR123 MZZTEGA MIZMYCOLI LALASTICLALA
plz i dnt undrstnd y my name z here.....
My contribution z;if u rilly luv a man,u shuld alwyz b redy 2tolerate anytin dat cmez out of d relatnship.Relatnship z all abt "ENDURANCE".....If u rilly luv him,alwyz mke him one of ur prayer points.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Adaeze003(f): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
No comment.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Adaeze003:

period.

I can't say what I'll do in a marriage coz I ain't married and that's slightly different ie more responsibility.

But rest assured, I'm not afraid to be alone so I will not be as tolerant as the next person if at all.

But bf? Lol... just lol. plenty fish in the sea.

Yeah, the trust just gets ruined. TBH, I tried staying in a relationship like that. In this case I was the side chic tongue It only lasted for about 2 weeks after I found. I just couldn't stay with him. I felt disgust, deceit & it was just too much to handle. Even in a marriage I think I'd walk because something inside me refuses to be with someone I can't trust. Because I'd always be suspicious of him & that's not fun.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Adaeze003(f): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, the trust just gets ruined. TBH, I tried staying in a relationship like that. In this case I was the side chic tongue It only lasted for about 2 weeks after I found. I just couldn't stay with him. I felt disgust, deceit & it was just too much to handle. Even in a marriage I think I'd walk because something inside me refuses to be with someone I can't trust. Because I'd always be suspicious of him & that's not fun.

To think I pulled down that post grin... felt like my opinion should stay with me for some reason. lol.

It not only breaks the trust, it's very disrespectful and shameful. Yes, I take it that seriously.

Like you're gonna sleep with someone else and come lay on the same bed with me? Cuddle me? And claim you still love me? And expect me to "persevere" and "pray" for you?

To hell with you nigga... i'd rather be alone and know I have no1 than stick around to earn a disease.

The only problem I think will be the kids.

Easier said I guess? All in all, I hope for a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Adaeze003:

To think I pulled down that post grin... felt like my opinion should stay with me for some reason. lol.

It not only breaks the trust, it's very disrespectful and shameful. Yes, I take it that seriously.

Like you're gonna sleep with someone else and come lay on the same bed with me? Cuddle me? And claim you still love me? And expect me to "persevere" and "pray" for you?

To hell with you nigga... i'd rather be alone and know I have no1 than stick around to earn a disease.

The only problem I think will be the kids.

Easier said I guess? All in all, I hope for a good man.

You pretty much said my mind. Lol @ the pray for me part. That always cracks me up when hypocrites hide behind God & when people expect prayer to solve problems that require common sense. I once told someone here that if I was God, I'd block some people's prayers for real. If he's a cheater then what do you want God to do about it? As far as I'm concerned, there are signs that show that maybe someone isn't the one. The level of disrespect & pretense that comes with cheating is enough to convince me that someone might not be the right person after all. In that case, call in the stand-ins! Next!

Oh & you'll find a good man, dearie. He's out there searching for you too smiley
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by henribj(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
if i cheat on my wife or gf and she chooses to retaliate by doing so, well.... #OYO is her case.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
lemme just drop this...
what ever you see in a man when you're dating him will continue till the coming ages even in marriage...

so if you see something that you can't tolerate in a man leave that relationship don't bother telling him or making him change cause not only do men not like someone trying to change them,it takes time for people to change so that even with prayer the situation will still drain you emotionally wella....

don't remain there and hope he'll suddenly change when "this" or "that" happens..her can pretend for a while but he's who he is.....

when you see something in a man that you can't live with step out of the relationship.. only 1% might change
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by torqque7(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Behira:
Lol a guy cant break my heart except it is a she
@behira..its sad that a cute girl like u is wasting with a fellow female,mehnn you must have really loved the guy that hurt you enough to turn u a lesbian, well I hope you know females break hearts too?so ur not safe either with you fellow girl,had a few lesbian friends when in school and their heartbreaks where the worse..anyway I wish u luck but personally I think you can do better,the guy that broke your heart is there living his life happily while you are letting him affect your life so much so that you changed your sexuality..hmmm its rather sad than strong..
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just walk out of the relationship.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Behira(f): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
torqque7:

@behira..its sad that a cute girl like u is wasting with a fellow female,mehnn you must have really loved the guy that hurt you enough to turn u a lesbian, well I hope you know females break hearts too?so ur not safe either with you fellow girl,had a few lesbian friends when in school and their heartbreaks where the worse..anyway I wish u luck but personally I think you can do better,the guy that broke your heart is there living his life happily while you are letting him affect your life so much so that you changed your sexuality..hmmm its rather sad than strong..
Really wish i understood all u wrote but all d same. Wonderful article.....cool
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Fmac(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
chudidonas:

Just friends?? Even your husband?

Na so the thing weak me too ooo
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Sierusvirus(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
The second question the OP left out is:
How do a guy retaliate when his girlfriend or wife cheats on him.

It's obvious she will definitely cheat on him because she knows they usually covers their tracks 150% better than guys and for a guy checking or trying to check, the next question from a girl will be, GUESS HE DOESN'T HAVE A WORK OR WANTS TO DIE B4 HIS TIME.
When he finally knows maybe after 20 or 30 years into the marriage.
- In a situation like that, did he harm the girl or destroys the her car ( because she's got nothing) and she succeeded in wasting the guy's TIME.
It's obvious girls or wives cheats more than their bf or husband codedly and can only be spotted when the guy starts thinking and suspecting like the girls.

What do you have to say about those girls and what do you think the guy's should do to those girls.
Every lady have greater tendency to cheat more than a the guy's codedly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Stare At My Chest? / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers / Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.