Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? (3191 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys Barely Agree Dhey Have Girlfriends.why?? / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
I just think I need to counter omotayor123 thread.

Girlfriend isn't necessary until we are ready for marriage is the saying of 'religious ppl" but the story isn't the same when we focus on our young youths and reality cool

Why do you think you need a girlfriend?

Do you need em just because your friends are showing theirs?

Do you need em cos you think having one will make you stop visiting 'olosho'?

Do you need em cos you want something serious and hoping to settle down with them ?

Do you need them cos you think you are old enough to have one? (I have seen a 27 year old guy who doesn't think of having a gf)

Don't you think having gf is a total waste of your time and cash just to please their demands?

Do you know that Lady you called your gf Has another guy that also call her his gf. Anyway, there is love in sharing smiley

Do you think having a gf makes you one of the big guys in town?

Though some guys are smart and some are just too dumb, some dumb guys can go any lenght just to raise money to satisfy their gfs.

Do you realize that your 'gf' you just bought iPhone6 for can still dump your ass tomorrow undecided your mate are out there chasing their dreams trying to balance their future but all you are after is how to please that your gf.

I have seen guys fighting over a Lady that can 'tomorrow' dump their two and go for another.

Some will tell you they need a companion but they forget the fact that God and their family has always been their companion even before they know what's called gf.

I think everybody should have their reason why they need a gf, I have mine too and I blv our reasons can't be the same.

Over to you guys cool

WHY DO YOU NEED A GIRLFRIEND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Behira(f): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Booked

NOT FOR SALE
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by adedayourt(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
need som1 to talk to hrt2hrt

der are few tins siblings wnt b d sweetest discusing wit

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by dharay99: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015

do i av one.?
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by dharay99: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Behira:
. Booked

angry angry
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't have a 'girlfriend' right now, 'cos I'm married to my business. I have lots of sweet 'female friends' though. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Kingsasian(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
I need them because I want something serious and hoping to settle down soonest.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
To kpansh and sample toto.

4 Likes

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
I suppose you also want this to make front page , just like hers.
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:

Girlfriend isn't necessary until we are ready for marriage is the saying of 'religious ppl" but the story isn't the same when we focus on our young youths and reality cool

Do you need em cos you want something serious and hoping to settle down with them ?

Do you need them cos you think you are old enough to have one? (I have seen a 27 year old guy who doesn't think of having a gf)

Don't you think having gf is a total waste of your time and cash just to please their demands?

Do you know that Lady you called your gf Has another guy that also call her his gf. Anyway, there is love in sharing smiley

Though some guys are smart and some are just too dumb, some dumb guys can go any lenght just to raise money to satisfy their gfs.

Do you realize that your 'gf' you just bought iPhone6 for can still dump your ass tomorrow undecided your mate are out there chasing their dreams trying to balance their future but all you are after is how to please that your gf.

I have seen guys fighting over a Lady that can 'tomorrow' dump their two and go for another.

Some will tell you they need a companion but they forget the fact that God and their family has always been their companion even before they know what's called gf.

I think everybody should have their reason why they need a gf, I have mine too and I blv our reasons can't be the same.

Over to you guys cool

What kind of useless thread is this......mods pls ban this jobless troll for open ing such a useless and irritating thread.
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by misspicy(f): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
I know
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Because I need a Queen to build an empire with..

3 Likes

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Onemansquad(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
to arrest konji
#simple

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by chudidonas(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
For Companionship and sex
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by falconey(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Isn't it obvious?
I don't like to be alone and to satisfy my sexual needs.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by jamex93(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't need a gf
That is why I don't have any

My money for my self

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Omotayor123(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
I was actually expecting this... Space booked.
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:

Over to you guys cool

the bold reminds me of a friend. I can't stop laughing! This guy bought a new ipad for his "glfy" thinking he can win the heart totally with that. But unfortunately for him, he only exposed himself to be an office to the girl. In short after much draining, the biatch left him for another far below standard guy.

I don't just know what I need a girlfrnd for yet! undecided

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
I suppose you also want this to make front page , just like hers.
I don't give a fvck about FP. If you have nothing to say, the door is open cool
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Omotayor123(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
need som1 to talk to hrt2hrt

der are few tins siblings wnt b d sweetest discusing wit
Oya letz talk heart to heart on top our ugwu tree.

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Omotayor123(f): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Hmmm tongue
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by adedayourt(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Oya letz talk heart to heart on top our ugwu tree.
being waitin fr u der already
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
but you have always been alone from day 1, you think a gf is ganna clear your loneliness? cool

Sexual needs? Why no wait till you are married Must you have sex? angry
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:

Over to you guys cool

I need gfs because am a philanthropist.....I llove helping ppl(girls)that re handicaped and broke................
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by shininglite(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

What kind of useless thread is this......mods pls ban this jobless troll for open ing such a useless and irritating thread.

Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by docus: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
na which kind da question be dis. well very simple, girlfriend na just to knack toto while wife na for everything most especially making babies.

for the record, i speak the mind of 99.9% of guyz.
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
I didn't need a girlfriend.. At least not yet.. But I have some because I am a casanova.. A male version of hoe
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by justmag(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
At 18s...I need a gf because I thought it was cool

Mid 20s...it needed a gf because it's part of growing up and being adventurous

Late 20s...the need of a gf is for companionship, love n hopes of marriage.

That's my timeline
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
the bold reminds me of a friend. I can't stop laughing! This guy bought a new ipad for his "glfy" thinking he can win the heart totally with that. But unfortunately for him, he only exposed himself to be an office to the girl. In short after much draining, the biatch left him for another far below standard guy.

I don't just know what I need a girlfrnd for yet! undecided
lol

We guys have the mentality that ladies are materialistic and we decide to win their heart with gift and cash grin.

I honestly can't spend lavishly on a Lady I am yet to marry. We should keep deceiving ourselves with 'love' until you finally end in my home.

Some cant even explain why they need it. I think a young guy should focus more on his future instead of having sleepless night thinking about one girl.

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by Agimor(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kingsley1000:
I need gfs because am a philanthropist.....I llove helping ppl(girls)that re handicaped and broke................
you be father Christmas cheesy
Why not give your money to the poor instead undecided
Re: To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

We guys have the mentality that ladies are materialistic and we decide to win their heart with gift and cash grin.

I honestly can't spend lavishly on a Lady I am yet to marry. We should keep deceiving ourselves with 'love' until you finally end in my home.

Some cant even explain why they need it. I think a young guy should focus more on hid future instead of having sleepless night thinking about one girl.

same here bro! I don't see spending as a way of winning a girl's heart. I have always learnt to be very natural with them and this fetches me babes like maad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After points / Help Me Ooo... Girls Are Rushing Me Too Much! / Share your worst Rejection Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.